• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The First Generation of Empowered

OOC - who exactly is in math class?

IC - Logan continued to doodle on his paper, chuckling a bit at what he had drawn. It was the teacher, floating through the air, a distraught look upon her face. Drawing had always been one of his strongest talents, even when it happened absent-mindly.

LION said:
OOC - who exactly is in math class?
IC - Logan continued to doodle on his paper, chuckling a bit at what he had drawn. It was the teacher, floating through the air, a distraught look upon her face. Drawing had always been one of his strongest talents, even when it happened absent-mindly.
((OOC: Ivan, Trinity(Me), Logan, Ellie, and Iris, i think i got all of them)) Trinity watched Ivan talking to one of the students but she usually felt left out so she didn't bother. Her wrists felt better after a couple minutes of rubbing them multiple times so she put her arms back on the desk. She then sighed and decided to play with her long purplish hair because there was nothing else to do in such a boring math class that she didn't care at all about.

Logan looked up from his paper and scanned the room, it seemed almost full now. "What better time to socialize then now?" He asked himself, and turned to a girl with purplish hair, "Hello, I'm Logan, who are you?"

She shaked her head from her daze when she heard you talking to her and she heard enough of the sentence to figure out what you were talking about. "I'm Trinity" she says to you calmly and also sounding a little bored in her tone, all only because of the boring class.

Dante hated class. It is the single worst thing in the world. Maybe even more than he hated the prison. The guard yanked him out of his cell and dragged him all the way to biology. The worst class of all of the classes. When he got there he saw some friends and said, "Sup ladies?" He kept his cool even though he was almost about to cry from being in class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trinity looked at Dante who walked in, when he made the comment she just scoffed, she didn't really like people who made i'm-all-that entrances, and she didn't even know who it was. All she knew in this class was Logan, which was like the only guy that actually talked to her and had the courage to do it.

"So then, what's your 'power'? I can control gravity," He said, lifting a bit off the ground. What bad timing! It took a bit of mental force in order to let himself fall back to the ground again, full control over his 'power' had not yet been achieved, but he was close. If only he had more time to practice with it, like time in his cell, except for the fact that his cell was a zero-g zone.

She smiled a little widely when she saw him gradually lifting himself off of the ground "That's amazing" she said to you nicely, which was unlike her. "I have the power of shape-shifting, but i can't really control it yet, and i can't really show you it either, because sometimes it will take me a while to shift back since i can't control my powers fully" she tells him, probably giving away too much, was she actually feeling something for this guy? Was it a soft spot? What was going on?! She never felt like this before in her life!

Amber Cafeteria → Physics Classroom

Roughly, Amber was shoved through a corridor that she couldn't quite discern through the jet black fabric of her blindfold. One hand was firmly clutching Amber's caramel hair, as if there was some sort of danger that she might whip them with it. "Oh my gosh," she protested contemptuously, "has it ever occurred to you that I have the ability to walk by myself?" Her voice was bitter and resentful, her every word smothered with disdain. But her only response a cold glove clamped firmly on her mouth, and she resisted the urge to writhe in an attempt to detach the guards' controlling hands from her mouth and her hair and her hands. It took all of her willpower not to try to escape.

At last she was thrust into a cold room that smelled thickly of steel - just like all of the others. Goosebumps sprouted on her arms, and she was about to rub them with her hands for warmth when she realized they were in cuffs. But finally the cruel guards unlatched the handcuffs and unfastened the blindfold, and Amber struggled to refrain from striking the first one she saw across his bare face. Instead she carefully scrutinized the classroom that she was in. "Physics, really?" she said sourly as the guards exited the room, the door locked behind them to only be opened by those of authority. "Very funny." Nice, they're going to teach me about the precise laws that I myself defy.

Indignantly, she marched across the room, her footsteps echoing throughout, and crashed into a seat away from those of the couple other students that had arrived. Her arms were crossed and her eyes were set on the teacher. Damn, is he ugly. The professor had a minimal amount of hair emerging in its final hope from his scalp, and he donned huge black rectangular glasses. His potbelly was not quite a sight to enjoy, and his attire did not compensate for it at all. A drab white shirt with a pale brown tie almost completely covered his torso, save a small section of belly that Amber hadn't been looking forward to seeing, and bleak gray slacks with brown shoes that looked a little bit too big to be proportional. His nose was massive, and Amber could see his glasses toppling off that monstrous nose in the near future. Her attention began to drift away from the hideous teacher as she began to trace images on her desk with her finger. The sun, the stars, her dear Pomeranian. Everything that she no longer could see again.

fandomlover5412 said:
She smiled a little widely when she saw him gradually lifting himself off of the ground "That's amazing" she said to you nicely, which was unlike her. "I have the power of shape-shifting, but i can't really control it yet, and i can't really show you it either, because sometimes it will take me a while to shift back since i can't control my powers fully" she tells him, probably giving away too much, was she actually feeling something for this guy? Was it a soft spot? What was going on?! She never felt like this before in her life!
"Nice, I've always marveled at the vast majority of lifeforms out there' and it seems that you have the chance to become them all, I'd call that lucky if it wern't for the current situation, you know, jail and all." He said' chuckling softly. He began twirling the pencil through the air again, making it do loops in and out of his crimson red hair. His amber eyes still firmly planted on Trinity, he smiled.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]He looked at Ronan " indeed it is quite the adventure." He said humored by the statement. He stood up and held out his hand for a shake" names Kain pleasure to meet you" He said in a rather friendly tone. Although he usually kept to himself having a friend was a good advantage.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Rowan." Rowan replied, taking his hand. She wasn't accustomed to shaking hands as of late, though years of training by her father before the trouble had started had taught her the "secrets" of handshakes. Her handshake met the strength of Kain's. She smiled at him, then dropped her hand and leaned back against a desk next to his, glancing briefly at the teacher who was reading a book and ignoring them before looking back at Kain.

"So... what're you in for?" She meant it in the sense that she was curious why he had been caught, not necessarily his powers. This was because unlike many of the others in the Prison, she wasn't very happy talking about her powers, but was quite proud of most of the things she'd done.

"Yea, i guess, you're lucky too, getting to float and stuff, also making other objects float, I can't really do my power in closed doors" she said to Logan still smiling, often glancing at the pencil and following it as it looped in and out of his hair. Her dark purple eyes soon meeting his amber eyes, she really liked his eyes, and she still didn't know what was happening to her yet, she felt sort of different.

"My control over gravity ends at high pressures, heights, and of course, zero-gravity zones." He told her. He wasn't quite sure what she meant by 'behind closed doors' but he didn't bother to ask, he didn't want to seem to pushy or as if he were gathering information. "So how old are you, and how long have you been here?" He asked, the pencil now flying towards the ceiling, another fit of loss of control. Oh well, he could always just go and get another pencil, seeing as that one was no stuck up there.

GinjaGen said:
"I'm Rowan." Rowan replied, taking his hand. She wasn't accustomed to shaking hands as of late, though years of training by her father before the trouble had started had taught her the "secrets" of handshakes. Her handshake met the strength of Kain's. She smiled at him, then dropped her hand and leaned back against a desk next to his, glancing briefly at the teacher who was reading a book and ignoring them before looking back at Kain.
"So... what're you in for?" She meant it in the sense that she was curious why he had been caught, not necessarily his powers. This was because unlike many of the others in the Prison, she wasn't very happy talking about her powers, but was quite proud of most of the things she'd done.
Kain expressions quickly shifted. Going from a calm greeting state to depressed then back again in a mere 3 seconds. He looked in her eyes leaning back in his chair" I killed people at first by accident then in rage, then in defence." He said coldly although the reasons behind the killings were darker he did not need to divulge his past to ronan. Still he looked away to the large monitored as flash backs came to his mind. The monitor chalkboard flickered as the electrical current was being disrupted. After a few seconds Kain snapped out of seeing his family's death by him.

Kain looked back to ronan" I guess you could say I'm a murderer, and I wouldn't blame you for saying so I sure as he'll recognize that fact." However much he tried the sadness still showed on his eyes which know gave a sort of blackish glow as emotions began to effect his powers.

Madara said:
Iris was glad that he didn't have to do his work, although he did it anyways just to keep occupied.
He looked in front of him to see a girl playing with her hair.

She looked normal, well everyone in this place looked surprisingly normal.

Iris got bored quick, he was contemplating on having some fun, but he then realised his "fun" is the thing that got him into this place to begin with.

He decided to change things in the room little by little, he didn't seem worried since it will only be the girl in front of him seeing this.

The colour of the chalk changed from white to black on the board.

The Teachers nose grew.

Behind her which was the rest of her classmates was now a wall with insects crawling suck as, ants, spiders, centipedes.
Looking at the room changing she didn't paid no attention to it instead stared at the teacher with her nose growing. Holding back a laugh she started to shake a little bit from the looks of the teacher. She couldn't help it!! Covering her mouth with her hands she started laughing quietly.

Ivan had long since finished his work sheet and decided it was time to strike. He stood up and walked over to Logan and Trinity, ignoring the teachers protests. "Hey, would you two mind helping me out here? I'm stuck on this problem." He gestured to a filled in answer and leaned in. "We're making plans to escape" he then whispered in a low tone. "I should have a plan done by the time physical training begins. Can you help me spread the word when the time comes?"

Surprise violently shook his posture, say what?! This was happening, it was actually happening! "Absolutely," He said aloud, then lowered his voice, "A chance to escape this hell?! Of course I'm in!"

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain expressions quickly shifted. Going from a calm greeting state to depressed then back again in a mere 3 seconds. He looked in her eyes leaning back in his chair" I killed people at first by accident then in rage, then in defence." He said coldly although the reasons behind the killings were darker he did not need to divulge his past to ronan. Still he looked away to the large monitored as flash backs came to his mind. The monitor chalkboard flickered as the electrical current was being disrupted. After a few seconds Kain snapped out of seeing his family's death by him.
Kain looked back to ronan" I guess you could say I'm a murderer, and I wouldn't blame you for saying so I sure as he'll recognize that fact." However much he tried the sadness still showed on his eyes which know gave a sort of blackish glow as emotions began to effect his powers.

[/QUOTE]
Rowan listened to him speak for a moment, recognizing the look of pain on his face and feeling bad about bringing it up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. But if it makes you feel better.... I guess... I'm a murderer too..." she said, huffing and crossing her arms in front of her body. She didn't like to think about it, and his circumstances were doubtlessly different than her's but still, considering how he had reacted, it seemed he felt bad about having killed someone as well.

GinjaGen said:
Rowan listened to him speak for a moment, recognizing the look of pain on his face and feeling bad about bringing it up.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. But if it makes you feel better.... I guess... I'm a murderer too..." she said, huffing and crossing her arms in front of her body. She didn't like to think about it, and his circumstances were doubtlessly different than her's but still, considering how he had reacted, it seemed he felt bad about having killed someone as well.
Kain gave a smile" it is quite alright Ronan the past is the past" He said although he did not entirely believe that. He still hated himself for th event, but even still these people at this facility would suffer his wrath. At that thought a voice he had not heard in weeks suddenly spoke again in his mind" and the sky's will turn black as darkness descends upon the earth for mortis will be reborn in death, and blood." It said in a dark blood filled voice it's words seemingly sending a chill down any persons spine who heard it. Kain did not like mortis for it was because of him that his family died by his hands.

Iris' concentration broke when he heard the word escape, everything returned to normal for the girl he was playing with. Even if he hadn't been distracted he would of had to stop soon or it would of became dangerous.

He looked over to see Ivan speak to another guy and a girl.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to be on this supposed escape plan, or if he just wanted to wait for the opportunitie to leave for himself.

He decided to walk over anyway if not to gather information about escaping then it was to find out the other two peoples powers.

Iris stopped beside Ivan and said

"Yo, so who are you guys?"

LION said:
"My control over gravity ends at high pressures, heights, and of course, zero-gravity zones." He told her. He wasn't quite sure what she meant by 'behind closed doors' but he didn't bother to ask, he didn't want to seem to pushy or as if he were gathering information. "So how old are you, and how long have you been here?" He asked, the pencil now flying towards the ceiling, another fit of loss of control. Oh well, he could always just go and get another pencil, seeing as that one was no stuck up there.
"Well it's still neat, i have to usually use my powers outside while you can use yours anywhere, plus i'm 15, and i've been here probably since i was..." she paused, she forgot how long she'd been here since she kind of lost track "really young" she adds, finishing her sentence. Ivan then comes up to them. "Yea sure" she replied to Ivan sarcastically when he said he needed help on a problem, knowing something was up, she never saw him do his work. When Ivan said that he found a way to escape and to spread it around she felt a garden of flowers start blooming within her "Finally, we're getting out of this torture chamber" she whispered, "and i still don't even know your name" she added, still whispering, her purple eyes glancing up at Ivan's.

Madara said:
Iris' concentration broke when he heard the word escape, everything returned to normal for the girl he was playing with. Even if he hadn't been distracted he would of had to stop soon or it would of became dangerous.
He looked over to see Ivan speak to another guy and a girl.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to be on this supposed escape plan, or if he just wanted to wait for the opportunitie to leave for himself.

He decided to walk over anyway if not to gather information about escaping then it was to find out the other two peoples powers.

Iris stopped beside Ivan and said

"Yo, so who are you guys?"
Trinity looked at Iris "I'm Trinity, who are you?" She asks him, as she glanced over, then looked back at Ivan, who still had to introduce himself to her, but she wasn't gonna force him to.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's Ivan" he said. "And you are Trinity, correct?" He looked at the newcomer and thought 'the more the merrier'. "All you need to do is help spread the plan during the workout period. It would also help if you found some more people in your future classes today who are willing to do the same. Just trust I know what I'm doing."

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain gave a smile" it is quite alright Ronan the past is the past" He said although he did not entirely believe that. He still hated himself for th event, but even still these people at this facility would suffer his wrath. At that thought a voice he had not heard in weeks suddenly spoke again in his mind" and the sky's will turn black as darkness descends upon the earth for mortis will be reborn in death, and blood." It said in a dark blood filled voice it's words seemingly sending a chill down any persons spine who heard it. Kain did not like mortis for it was because of him that his family died by his hands.

[/QUOTE]
Rowan chuckled at the name 'Ronan.' Ronan the Barbarian. I like it. she thought to herself, grinning. "Thank you for saying that." She said. She knew he was probably talking about her apology, but it was relevant to her as well. She noticed a change in his face, and what appeared to be a shiver. It wasn't cold in the room, so she hoped he wasn't reliving something related to the events. Every now and then she had nightmares about the deaths she had caused, and she knew how upsetting the flashbacks could be. She didn't wish those on this fellow sufferer.

As she sat there she also thought about Ivan and their escape plan. She hoped he was getting some good help in whatever class he was in and would have a viable plan by the time they got to physical training.

"I can definitely do that, and how do you know my name? Is it because i just said it to him?" She was still whispering as she then pointed over to Iris.

((OOC: I think i'm going to bed soon, so if i disappear you'll know why, also i have school so yea, that is usually why i respond kind of late ^.^))

GinjaGen said:
Rowan chuckled at the name 'Ronan.' Ronan the Barbarian. I like it. she thought to herself, grinning. "Thank you for saying that." She said. She knew he was probably talking about her apology, but it was relevant to her as well. She noticed a change in his face, and what appeared to be a shiver. It wasn't cold in the room, so she hoped he wasn't reliving something related to the events. Every now and then she had nightmares about the deaths she had caused, and she knew how upsetting the flashbacks could be. She didn't wish those on this fellow sufferer.
As she sat there she also thought about Ivan and their escape plan. She hoped he was getting some good help in whatever class he was in and would have a viable plan by the time they got to physical training.
Kain looked at Ronan snapping out of his little trance " your quite welcome." He said as he leaned there into hus chair. He crossed his arms" so I take it the gaurds quite love you don't they the way they brought you here." He said as he awaited a answer to his inquiry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back