• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "The Fight for Eterna" ➸ High Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

Would enchanting magic work, like providing a buff to a physical ability such as speed or strength, and or putting a magic effect on a peice of weaponry or armour?

Would enchanting magic work, like providing a buff to a physical ability such as speed or strength, and or putting a magic effect on a peice of weaponry or armour?
Yep~. It'd be support magic. Name of your OC?

Hi there, I'm pretty new here. Like a few minutes new, but this sounds super interesting and I'd love to join. I'm not new to roleplaying, so that wouldn't be a worry.

Is the spot for the Prince/Princess of Erynda still open? Also, do you have a preference, as it does say they are a crown prince, I do believe? Sorry for the bother.

Hi there, I'm pretty new here. Like a few minutes new, but this sounds super interesting and I'd love to join. I'm not new to roleplaying, so that wouldn't be a worry.

Is the spot for the Prince/Princess of Erynda still open? Also, do you have a preference, as it does say they are a crown prince, I do believe? Sorry for the bother.
WELCOME TO RPNATION, I hope you like it here <3

The spot is all yours. I originally was gonna have crown prince but I realized, why not female? It's up to you.

Name of your OC?

WELCOME TO RPNATION, I hope you like it here <3

The spot is all yours. I originally was gonna have crown prince but I realized, why not female? It's up to you.

Name of your OC?

Thank you so much! <3 I hope so too!

I was thinking her name would be Edessa Rose, if that's alright.

I should have her CS done by the end of the night. I need to sleep right now, but I'm super excited about this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back