• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "The Fight for Eterna" ➸ High Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

I love the sound of this, if all the legendary slayers are gone, I’ll take a regular slayer.

Edit: What r the posting requirements for this?

Last edited:
I'm interested, however, if more people are interested in taking spots, I'm fine with it, considering I'm already in the return of the elemental lords, I wanna take the last royalty slot, but if someone else wants it they can have it, I won't complain

Looks interesting. Can I take the bloodline? I want to make a slayer family that breed, train and even try to turn certain kind of monster into weapon to help them fight another monster.

I'm interested, however, if more people are interested in taking spots, I'm fine with it, considering I'm already in the return of the elemental lords, I wanna take the last royalty slot, but if someone else wants it they can have it, I won't complain
You can be a noble from Merda? There's one who has the ability to bring down hail storms and such. <3
I love the sound of this, if all the legendary slayers are gone, I’ll take a regular slayer.

Edit: What r the posting requirements for this?
Ah, I added more bloodline spots, that's a form of legendary.

Looks interesting. Can I take the bloodline? I want to make a slayer family that breed, train and even try to turn certain kind of monster into weapon to help them fight another monster.
All yours. Full name of your OC? <3

You can be a noble from Merda? There's one who has the ability to bring down hail storms and such. <3

Ah, I added more bloodline spots, that's a form of legendary.
I’ll take bloodline then. Thx. I don’t wanna rush a title, but for now I guess I’ll go with Shadowborne as a place holder.^^

I’d like to join as a legendary slayer
Quickdraw Rose will be my slayer name I think
Regular Slayer(s):
Lucius [X]
Auberi [X]
[_]

Royalty or Nobility
A bit of an offset from legendary or bloodline slayers, OCs in this list are related to a royal family. Read the lore for the kingdoms you can pick from.
3) OPEN, Crown Prince/Princess of Erynda
5) OPEN- Yystanian Noble
7) OPEN - Mesmer Noble

Sorry, these are the spots left. </3

I'd be willing to go for the Ystanian noble. They got light and wind magic, yeh?

I'm intrested in joining but I have a quick question, as a regular slayer would my character's magic be dictated by their birth place.

I'm intrested in joining but I have a quick question, as a regular slayer would my character's magic be dictated by their birth place.
If you don't want it to be, have them born in Terra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back