• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fall of Aetherynn: OOC Chat

ProjectMischa ProjectMischa
This...i am sorry but this is by far the most detailed dragon related RP i have seen, great work like seriously kudos to you and IrishQ IrishQ great work, i will make sure to be at my best in this RP...

ProjectMischa ProjectMischa
This...i am sorry but this is by far the most detailed dragon related RP i have seen, great work like seriously kudos to you and IrishQ IrishQ great work, i will make sure to be at my best in this RP...

Thank you so much! :3
XD We spent a long time just PMing details and all to each other, it was a lot of fun! I'm really glad you all appreciate it :3

Thank you so much! :3
XD We spent a long time just PMing details and all to each other, it was a lot of fun! I'm really glad you all appreciate it :3
Belive me i bet we all appreciate it!
and BTW....my dragon might be familiar to you...just saying :3

question:
are dragons aware of how human technology work? like do they know whats a TV? how there weaponry works? Or its all new to them but its just mostly ineffective towards them seeing how strong they are.
because....i ask thinking all the funny situations that could happen XD
"The humans...they posses this metal device called a "Television" it makes a portal, a image of some other place and it speaks, its one way they might communicate, and a toaster, instead of using fire it, heats up and "cooks" bread only to throw it up, why don't they just make a camp fire and cook it?"

question:
are dragons aware of how human technology work? like do they know whats a TV? how there weaponry works? Or its all new to them but its just mostly ineffective towards them seeing how strong they are.
because....i ask thinking all the funny situations that could happen XD
"The humans...they posses this metal device called a "Television" it makes a portal, a image of some other place and it speaks, its one way they might communicate, and a toaster, instead of using fire it, heats up and "cooks" bread only to throw it up, why don't they just make a camp fire and cook it?"

Since the dragons were in hiding, I'd imagine they had essentially no contact with humans or their technology, really. If they risked it and got spotted by a human, it'd compromise their plan, putting the humans into a panicked defensive mode.
XD I imagine the first time the dragons decided to make themselves known, they were surprised by what the humans came up with. More of a curiosity and confusion rather than feeling threatened, since modern weaponry was proven to not do anything to the dragons when the humans first tried to fight them and defend their cities.

Heya!

How that the CS is out I'm rethinking my character. So hang with me as I come up with something new. I would like to try a role I don't usually play.

I also want to see if the roles lean more towards one side than another. I can cover something that is lacking. So I'll wait and see what comes in first, if that's ok?

just saying this now, im NOT on PC or phone writting this...im on console seeing i had some PC problems so its KINDA hard here XD sorry for any errors

Yep! They're essentially the matriarchs of the dragons :3

During their near-extinction, the mother dragons were the type who stepped up to the plate and guided dragons towards the direction they take now. Emphasizing strength in numbers and future generations. They're typically powerful dragons because they have to keep the lower ranks from trying to undermine their authority.

I am done! i hope its ok...any errors tell me and i will fix!
i decided to add more so hope that is ok

Hmm. I am still debating on my role here. I'd play an excellent battle fodder-type or strategist, but I'm also interested in being the Steve Irwin of Aetherynn.

Decisions.

Hmm. I am still debating on my role here. I'd play an excellent battle fodder-type or strategist, but I'm also interested in being the Steve Irwin of Aetherynn.

Decisions.
I remember Steve Irwin. will miss him man.
Whatever you choose you surely will be one heck of a person whiskers XD

Is it possible to have your own faction affiliation? I have an idea for a soldier detachment that fits with the lore and gives me an opportunity to blend what I want.

I am done! i hope its ok...any errors tell me and i will fix!
i decided to add more so hope that is ok

I read through your character, she looks good! :3
Welcome aboard Crimson Fatalis! XD

Is it possible to have your own faction affiliation? I have an idea for a soldier detachment that fits with the lore and gives me an opportunity to blend what I want.

And given the size of the country, even though we do have a bit more of a concentrated setting for convenience, I think it's certainly within the realm of possibility :3
As long as it fits in with the lore, I'm fine with the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back