• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fall of Aetherynn: OOC Chat

Yeah, they're pretty good too ^^
I just like most forms of metal, there's a bit of everything I like to listen to XD
Especially Viking Metal and Pirate Metal because those two genres are just plain fun XD
Don't you just love how music brings people together.

Sorry I've been away, guys. Work's been on my ass again, and I haven't even started on my uni stuff that's due 2 days from now.

I'll be hustling on replies though shortly.

So sorry I've been gone, I've been a little obsessed with replaying Dragon Age: Inquisition. Killed a lot of pretty dragons and their babies ;)
and then had my heart ripped out by Solas

Don't get me started on the Trespasser DLC :closedeyescryingfrown:

So sorry I've been gone, I've been a little obsessed with replaying Dragon Age: Inquisition. Killed a lot of pretty dragons and their babies ;)
and then had my heart ripped out by Solas

Don't get me started on the Trespasser DLC :closedeyescryingfrown:

XD No problem!
I just got Shadow of Mordor so I've been obsessed with playing that XD

I didn't necessarily mean about the writing. I meant that it didn't come out quite like I wanted it to and I didn't have a lot of time to make alterations or change things around. For example, I was hoping to do more in engaging @Dakup directly but it didn't come out that way. :/

WHY I DON'T GET ALERTS FOR THIS?!?!?
hey dont treat dragons like dogs...they have feelings

Psst

Where's the rest of the people
Where's Lucius and the Faceless

Zerontyr's had enough of arrows

Greetings!
Just posting to let you all know that I'll be gone at a concert for the next two days.
You have permission to use Vaeros and Alva as background characters in your posts if needed, as long as you don't kill my deer baby or my grumpy cat in human form XD
Be kind to them! XD

I'll be back and posting again afterwards ^^

Kabboom Kabboom Im glad you're interested, but we've already accepted the max amount of dragons for the first plot. We'll probably battle her some other time.

Not on my side :/ maybe they are all busy but this RP is just kinda slow XD no worry
and yes...i am sorry i know i promised new characters but been rather thoughtful as abyss has not posted once :/ so dont think the two characters will be fitting except the human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back