• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fall of Aetherynn: OOC Chat

Want to interact? The Faceless have an outpost ( absolutely not a bar) outside one of the shelters. No dragons allowed.

That line is awesome. I laughed at this.

Rise would actually really like Lucius, shame their enemies lol.

They can be enemies but still respect each other. Haha.

Hey, I have an idea. What if like how humans use surnames in occordance to their fathers (typically), dragons have them in accordance to their nest? And if they change to a new nest then so does theirnest name, and if they donn't belong to a est they don't have a nest name.

Hey, I have an idea. What if like how humans use surnames in occordance to their fathers (typically), dragons have them in accordance to their nest? And if they change to a new nest then so does theirnest name, and if they donn't belong to a est they don't have a nest name.

actually that is a really good idea, not just that but as well to know what dragon is from where like, for example.
The mother dragon of the ice mountains is named um, Icela Ex'al, all those under her control are [name} Ex'al. Meaning if they travel to a different nest they would know from where they come and there respected mother, and if they send messengers, just by knowing there nest name they would immediately know who is from! (Why i point this out XD its kinda obvious),
and as well stuff like
"Have you heard? The Ex'als have one formidable amount of ice dragons, would be such a honor to fight by there side, and i heard they are "Elites" wonder if that is true"

and keeping in order the number of dragons under the control of a mother and not mix them up

actually that is a really good idea, not just that but as well to know what dragon is from where like, for example.
The mother dragon of the ice mountains is named um, Icela Ex'al, all those under her control are [name} Ex'al. Meaning if they travel to a different nest they would know from where they come and there respected mother, and if they send messengers, just by knowing there nest name they would immediately know who is from! (Why i point this out XD its kinda obvious),
and as well stuff like
"Have you heard? The Ex'als have one formidable amount of ice dragons, would be such a honor to fight by there side, and i heard they are "Elites" wonder if that is true"

and keeping in order the number of dragons under the control of a mother and not mix them up

That's pretty much what I was thinking. A quick and efficient identification method. I also think it makes the Mother Dragons sound more powerful, as if each nest is a kingdom of sorts.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. A quick and efficient identification method. I also think it makes the Mother Dragons sound more powerful, as if each nest is a kingdom of sorts.
hoo yea yea sorry XD that would be rather interesting! i really cant wait for this RP to begin and hunt down that deer....

I really like that idea! It would definitely make for efficient identification, and since they're all about big groups and close nests it'd make sense for them.
XD Also gives the dragons a bit of a mafia vibe for me and I love that XD

Also Yonsisac Yonsisac
I read through Scisa's character sheet and while most of it is pretty good, I feel like his strength of being able to push through heavy injuries as if they're nothing is a little overpowered. While it's offset by him being slowly killed by his own saliva, it still puts him at a huge advantage. XD Dragons already start out having a lot of power over humans, I think them being able to ignore injuries like that would just make it a little unfair, you know?

I really like that idea! It would definitely make for efficient identification, and since they're all about big groups and close nests it'd make sense for them.

Also Yonsisac Yonsisac
I read through Scisa's character sheet and while most of it is pretty good, I feel like his strength of being able to push through heavy injuries as if they're nothing is a little overpowered. While it's offset by him being slowly killed by his own saliva, it still puts him at a huge advantage. XD Dragons already start out having a lot of power over humans, I think them being able to ignore injuries like that would just make it a little unfair, you know?
Oh yea i kinda was aware of that, but even still i was going to erase him and make some one a bit more useful, i did like him dont get me wrong! but i just docent feel like my type, don't accept him as he will be removed XD gonna make some one more interesting.

Also Yonsisac Yonsisac

I'm glad you like it! I love coming up with ideas to help out:D

Also are all dragons fireproof?

That's what we had decided on, yeah :3
It allowed for all dragons regardless of type during their mass slaughter to seek refuge in the many volcanoes of Aetherynn, places where humans would never even try to go. It was easier for them to nest in peace there.

That's what we had decided on, yeah :3
It allowed for all dragons regardless of type during their mass slaughter to seek refuge in the many volcanoes of Aetherynn, places where humans would never even try to go. It was easier for them to nest in peace there.

Maaaayyybeeee.

A good magma on the rocks is just what I need.
Well you are welcome here whenever you want :3

and question: who is mission to post there CS? or is everyone done? I feel we are missing some one TBH :/

Well you are welcome here whenever you want :3

and question: who is mission to post there CS? or is everyone done? I feel we are missing some one TBH :/

I don't know, but we should tag them to see if they are still interested.

Should we wait for the GM to do it? I mean....its more of a GM thing XD....or i can do it just friendly asking :3

We have just about everybody with at least one CS posted :3
Only person who has yet to post one hasn't really posted anything at all in regards to any of the posts so it's probably safe to say they're swamped or changed their minds.
We'll be posting up the RP sometime soon ^_^

We have just about everybody with at least one CS posted :3
Only person who has yet to post one hasn't really posted anything at all in regards to any of the posts so it's probably safe to say they're swamped or changed their minds.
We'll be posting up the RP sometime soon ^_^

Cool. I'll try to finish my CSs tonight or tomorrow.

Chachalotte Chachalotte
Love you character XD for some reason i think of a situation where Naturas and Jonathan would start to judge who has the best Medical procedures and ways.
"Your ways is barbaric, Unclean and harmful to my eyes, a blade to carve and a saw to cut, disgusting! Natural healing and precision, let the body grow strong and do it itself, not be severed and open, you are doing more harm than good!"

Yonsisac Yonsisac

"Saying my art is horrible with such hateful words ?! When your love one will be chained on a chair until he last days , don't cry because you had waited this so natural healing for so long."

If that would happen, he would say that. People blaming his medicine triggered him ahah.

Yonsisac Yonsisac

"Saying my art is horrible with such hateful words ?! When your love one will be chained on a chair until he last days , don't cry because you had waited this so natural healing for so long."

If that would happen, he would say that. People blaming his medicine triggered him ahah.

"How dare you insult my ways such way! Chaining some one to furniture is immoral! for the record my healing is not just some plants, i use a more dragon method and it heals most wounds! you humans would not understand...and for the record, again, we DON'T use chairs, What? You want to see who is best? Fine! when a battle is foreseen we shall see who saves more lives...Doctor"

Surely if such outbreak happens some "challenge" like this would prove WHO has the best methods...but seeing how dragons are rarely seriously wounded, she might go with how many humans she can save or animals and see WHO saved more lives with there own methods....i see this happen way far in the RP...and i would love such a challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back