• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fall of Aetherynn: OOC Chat

I read through your character, she looks good! :3
Welcome aboard Crimson Fatalis! XD

And given the size of the country, even though we do have a bit more of a concentrated setting for convenience, I think it's certainly within the realm of possibility :3
As long as it fits in with the lore, I'm fine with the idea.

I kind of want to talk to you about it first given the scope of it and the fact you could possibly even use it as a whole plot. :x

I read through your character, she looks good! :3
Welcome aboard Crimson Fatalis! XD
....what are you talking about...what is this crimson fatalis you speak of...-3- i don't know what you speak of human
XD jk thanks! hope the extra info is OK, i kinda wanted to give it a more unique features, like the dust so it encourages humans to discover not all dragons seem to work the same way even in the same type. And seeing Fatal- I mean fall is a mother dragon would raise thoughts if mother dragons posses unique features compared to there lower ranking individuals...i am gonna love this

Yeah ^_^ Gives a bit more insight on why they have the position of mother dragon as well. As long as it's fitting with their dragon type, which yours are, I'm fine with the extra details added in.

Yeah, that's fine! I'd be happy to help iron out any details :3

I was going to play an on-the-field strategist assigned to a division known as the "Faceless" for the masks that they wear. They're sort of like the Night's Watch of Aetherynn in that they do not live in the shelters and they are a potential destination for criminal elements for their extremely high mortality rate. It’s somewhat of a way to get their honor back in that they’re already considered dead when they arrive.

Anyways, my storyline contends that the Faceless have been hollowing out the old buildings of the Capital as well as the metro-way to build an underground quarry in the hopes of capturing a dragon alive. They’ve rigged several areas with ballistas and nets in the hopes of anchoring one down and dragging it down to the Quarry.

Good idea or not?

I was going to play an on-the-field strategist assigned to a division known as the "Faceless" for the masks that they wear. They're sort of like the Night's Watch of Aetherynn in that they do not live in the shelters and they are a potential destination for criminal elements for their extremely high mortality rate. It’s somewhat of a way to get their honor back in that they’re already considered dead when they arrive.

Anyways, my storyline contends that the Faceless have been hollowing out the old buildings of the Capital as well as the metro-way to build an underground quarry in the hopes of capturing a dragon alive. They’ve rigged several areas with ballistas and nets in the hopes of anchoring one down and dragging it down to the Quarry.

Good idea or not?

It sounds like a pretty interesting idea
And it does add potential plot points for the RP, and a little more detail to the world as a whole. So yeah, you can do that for your character :3

WIP on Faceless group. I'll be making them a lot more distinct as it goes on and a quite a lot less cliche.

I think I'll make a dragon soldier and scout to broaden up the ranks.

I might make maybe a lower ranking dragon XD we have 3 alphas! Oh my....the chosen ones!!!

XD we've got 3 alphas
But each are a different type so they can actually bring different perspectives on the field :3
....never thought of that....WE ARE PERFECT! im loving this

"Great, we have a cute deer...a young trouble maker....A ghost with red eyes....and a walking block of ice, i A sure you humans that we dragons are feared!-...Oh i really just want to pinch your cheeks little deer!"

....never thought of that....WE ARE PERFECT! im loving this

"Great, we have a cute deer...a young trouble maker....A ghost with red eyes....and a walking block of ice, i A sure you humans that we dragons are feared!-...Oh i really just want to pinch your cheeks little deer!"

"I am not a little dear ;-;" *proceeds to pout too adorably like a grumpy cat deer dragon XD*

"I am not a little dear ;-;" *proceeds to pout too adorably like a grumpy cat deer dragon XD*
"...if the humans don't kill me...your cuteness will...Awww! I just wanna hug you! *Reached to hug* umm...THE DRAGONS ARE THE MOST FEARED CREATURE! WE ARE NOT CUTE!"

"...if the humans don't kill me...your cuteness will...Awww! I just wanna hug you! *Reached to hug* umm...THE DRAGONS ARE THE MOST FEARED CREATURE! WE ARE NOT CUTE!"

XD I get an inkling suspicion that a contributing factor for her choosing Vaeros as an Alpha is because he looks like a cute little deer and it's cute to her XD

Want to interact? The Faceless have an outpost ( absolutely not a bar) outside one of the shelters. No dragons allowed.

That line is awesome. I laughed at this.

Rise would actually really like Lucius, shame their enemies lol.

XD I get an inkling suspicion that a contributing factor for her choosing Vaeros as an Alpha is because he looks like a cute little deer and it's cute to her XD
....maybe...you never know...-3-....plus the enemy wont know the power behind the cuteness!...but factors are secrets

Clearly, he overcomes his foes by catching them off guard with excessive cuteness XD
An ability he is ashamed of having XD

Clearly, he overcomes his foes by catching them off guard with excessive cuteness XD
An ability he is ashamed of having XD
*GASP* He should not feel ashamed!! The mother dragon appreciates his appearance, as well his commanding ways! combine two in one and what ya get? THE ULTIMATE WEAPON!

*GASP* He should not feel ashamed!! The mother dragon appreciates his appearance, as well his commanding ways! combine two in one and what ya get? THE ULTIMATE WEAPON!

He becomes one with the deer in the forests and just sends huge waves of cute deer after humans XD
The mother dragon is then overwhelmed by the cute XD

He becomes one with the deer in the forests and just sends huge waves of cute deer after humans XD
The mother dragon is then overwhelmed by the cute XD
.....the humans shall fear us....not our armies of dragons...but our army of nature that will seek them out and knock them out with cuteness!
XD ok ok....cutes aside...we shall leave that for the actually RP!
oh and speaking of RP, when is it estimated for this one to start?

I'm thinking we'll probably wait until everyone who expressed their interest in the IC gets their character sheets up and ready to go. That way everyone who definitely wants to be a part of it has time to get everything ready :3

I'm thinking we'll probably wait until everyone who expressed their interest in the IC gets their character sheets up and ready to go. That way everyone who definitely wants to be a part of it has time to get everything ready :3
hooo almighty! as far i can tell only one is left to post there CS so hope its soon XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back