• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: An intergalactic Treasure Hunt Sci-Fi Adventure

Hey, how would you like an electromancer?
Hmm depends, as long as they aren’t op, and their abilities are justified, as in no super powers, there needs to be a catalyst that activates these abilities. If you can justify all that to me then I’ll allow your technomancer

Edit:
Unless it’s a being with such a biological trait but I do need to know the science and biology behind it.

Last edited:
When are we expecting to start?
Hopefully by Tomorrow midday (US central time so around lunch time 11-13) when I saw how quickly this got attention I immediately got to work on a starter and character sheet. I already have plenty of reference photos of many planets and biomes and space related things that I took in no mans sky weeks back in preparation for this rp. Only today did I finally get my laptop replacement to allow me to do all this. I just need to wait for my co gm Tomorrow which she wakes up before I do, and then we’ll pretty much be set!

sorry, i kinda tagged everyone on discord with a link to this rp because I thought it was cool.
Haha it’s fine, I really appreciate the endorsement, I promise I’ll have the CS up tomorrow early and then once everyone has gotten their characters up and I’ve checked them all over and accept them (which I’ll have plenty of time do since I’m not allowed in the lab while sick, otherwise I’ll infect the samples and specimens so I’m on leave at the moment) we can get started! I’m excited and nervous for this roleplay since it’s the first one I’ll ever gm but I think I’ve been here long enough to at least do a moderate job at it! And by tomorrow if everyone (or majority of everyone) gets their CS done then well be posting and having fun in space!

Alright everyone good morning to you all I just woke up, once I get out of the shower I’ll have the CS posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back