• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Since we are getting quite a few people joining, I may start having to accept characters. If you have two characters both characters will be excepted as long as one isn't op or something. I will be excepting quite a few characters though, so don't worry. Maybe even all of them! But if I think they are unfit for the story I will be putting the like emote. If your character is accepted you will be given a love emote.

Oh and for the people who have already posted a CS you've all been accepted. The acception only goes for new people who haven't posted a CS yet

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED:
I would like to say this RP may be violent and have disturbing content. It will not be over the top but if you have any topics you may not like you can ask. This RP may not be for you. But if you are ok with this I'm glad to have you!

Yo i got a question i know u said we can have two characters and for my second can it be a medic who is slave to the lab that forced to heal other with her blood

Yo i got a question i know u said we can have two characters and for my second can it be a medic who is slave to the lab that forced to heal other with her blood
Yup! Also workers can be subs, BUT they cant have any known powers that can possibly harm others (they can have small hidden ones though).

Yea see they know her power and use her blood to heal the inmates and workers and stuff 😐

Damn just realized what i said i didnt mean to make it seem like i was controlling how u should use her or anything its your story not mine 😹

Damn just realized what i said i didnt mean to make it seem like i was controlling how u should use her or anything its your story not mine 😹
Oh that's fine, I didn't get that from any of your posts xD. Thanks for asking about characters before making them though! I appreciate that since I don't particularly like rejecting Character sheets

OKAY PEOPLE! THIS RP IS CLOSED! all those who haven't put up a character sheet or haven't reserves a spot are now unable to join the rp! If you really want into the rp PM me your character and if I REALLY like them I may let you in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back