• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Picking on the handshake, the boy kept smiling, as a small blush of some emotion appeared on his face, as he adjusted his collar. "Ah, that's right! I knew I was forgetting something!" It's not his fault the uniform is so expensive, anyways! But...He has a way to handle this. "「Don't worry though, I'm wearing it under this outfit. It's just that I felt a little chilly coming here, is all!」" As a lie towards reality and Rosalie was made, he could feel a sudden weight shift under his clothes, unnoticeable to her. It wasn't actually a real uniform he created- his shirt and pants just changed to match everyone else, like alchemy or illusion or something.

For Rosalie, it just felt like the most believable thing in the world. Well- not that. More like it was just a thing one would say, 'ah, ok' to, instead of asking any further questions. It wasn't anything crazy to believe unless she found it so. So far? It was a 「fact.」 Unless she proved it 「otherwise.」

"Wow, you're still talking to me, though! That's...Surprising." For the first time, he didn't seem overly excited, adding a '!' at every phrase of his. He seemed...Actually surprised, and happy. "I'm Namaya. Ya ain't from Japan, are you? Name doesn't sound like one- though I ain't one to judge!" With a carefree smile, Namaya put his hands on his pockets and nodded. "It's your first day as well, huh? Guess we (and all these other people) share something in common, huh?"

Looking in front of him, Namaya offered a genuine grin to Rosalie.

"Say, Rosalie-chan, you wanna go to school together? 2 is better than 1! That, and we might end up not getting lost or anything! Heck, knowing fate, we might even be in the same class!"

...Maybe there was some ulterior motive for him wanting that (and there was, and it was silly) but he seemed genuine. Looks like he enjoys talking to Rosalie- or anyone, for that matter, if his previous display is anything to show...

"'sides, don't wanna steal a girl from her map."

• Rosalie Dalton •

rosalie_resize-jpg.679410

Chilly? Rosalie briefly looked around noting that the sun was very much out this morning and Rosalie herself was content enough to have her jacket off in this kind of weather. She didn't think it was that cold? Even so, she didn't dwell on the comment much more than that, everyone had different tolerances so him layering up due to cold wasn't that far fetched of a thing to believe really. So his lie was taken at face value. With a small smile she nodded at the suggestion of going to class together, it wasn't like she couldn't go grab another copy of the map from reception of course but, she'd have to find her way back there again and she could only imagine how may students were waiting their turn to sort things out there since it was the first day. "Sure, I don't mind sticking together for a bit, I don't really have anyone else to walk with anyway" she admitted, after all her roommate disappeared without even a hello this morning so she hadn't gotten a chance to talk with others just yet.

She circled back to his previous question after agreeing "Anyway. It's nice to meet you Namaya!" the smile she wore grew a little as she answered "You are half right about where I'm from. My mother is from Japan and I've lived here since I was 3 but my Dad is from overseas, hence my name" she shrugged her shoulders gently, it was obviously not a topic she was really bothered by. Her gaze moved to her map for a bit before snapping back to Namaya again "And it's surprising that I'm talking to you...?" her brows raised "Is there a reason I shouldn't be?" she asked, the voice she was projecting using a joking tone.

Interaction: Namaya
Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

• Character Sheet •

• Rosalie Dalton •

rosalie_resize-jpg.679410

Chilly? Rosalie briefly looked around noting that the sun was very much out this morning and Rosalie herself was content enough to have her jacket off in this kind of weather. She didn't think it was that cold? Even so, she didn't dwell on the comment much more than that, everyone had different tolerances so him layering up due to cold wasn't that far fetched of a thing to believe really. So his lie was taken at face value. With a small smile she nodded at the suggestion of going to class together, it wasn't like she couldn't go grab another copy of the map from reception of course but, she'd have to find her way back there again and she could only imagine how may students were waiting their turn to sort things out there since it was the first day. "Sure, I don't mind sticking together for a bit, I don't really have anyone else to walk with anyway" she admitted, after all her roommate disappeared without even a hello this morning so she hadn't gotten a chance to talk with others just yet.

She circled back to his previous question after agreeing "Anyway. It's nice to meet you Namaya!" the smile she wore grew a little as she answered "You are half right about where I'm from. My mother is from Japan and I've lived here since I was 3 but my Dad is from overseas, hence my name" she shrugged her shoulders gently, it was obviously not a topic she was really bothered by. Her gaze moved to her map for a bit before snapping back to Namaya again "And it's surprising that I'm talking to you...?" her brows raised "Is there a reason I shouldn't be?" she asked, the voice she was projecting using a joking tone.

Interaction: Namaya
Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

• Character Sheet •

1581609704060.jpeg
A love story?!
"Oooh, a classic love story from overseas! Ah, the romance! It makes my heart go 'ba-dump!'" With a little laugh, Namaya took off his jacket, but not completely, only opening it up a little, revealing his uniform underneath. Satisfied with himself for this, he smiled and nodded. "Well-- No reason in particular! It's just where I'm from most people saw me, as you say back in America, a 'jackass!' It's a looooong story, but I guess you could say that for some people, I'm like a bug! Though I guess it's because of my amazing personality, te-hee~"

Namaya also seemed unbothered by his little story, but if Rosalie were to take what he said at face value, simply put, he was saying that a lot of people seemingly didn't like him where he's from. And maybe that's understandable, his personality is...Unique, to say the least.

Regardless, he kept following Rosalie, in the same manner he was walking before- like a kid on a flower field, although this time the kid seemingly found a puppy and is walking with it. "Say, what can you tell me about this place a lil'? Heard a lotta folks talk about it in ol' stories and all, but never got to know much of it! All I know that it's your 'local super prestigious academy!'" He shuddered when he said that. Makes him feel so out of place! "Though I guess their standards are low if I'm here, aha!"

FI7KM0k.png

v6UMD3L.gif

...ΨGenesis raised his bloodied mace, chunks of bone dripping onto the floor as he did so. Caelum lay on the ground, his legs crushed into the dirt with bones protruding from their malformed positions. Caelum had long lost the feeling in both. Genesis paced away from Caelum and swung his mace through the air, cleaning as much of the blood and bone from its spikes as much as he could without having to pick at the gore with his gauntlets claws. Genesis sighed and turned to face Caelum, shortly before he spoke. Caelum groggily looked up at the being towering above him, his eyes occasionally drifting to the mace in fear, knowing that at any moment, it could be his endΨ...

As much fun as it is instilling judgement on you, I'm getting bored..

...⚶Caelum grit his teeth. He was Phoenix royalty. Regardless of what the thing was infront of him, he had a duty to protect his kind. From all threats, be they internal or external. He couldn't sit back and just take the beatings, nor could he just die in this realm. He had to find a way to beat it. Then an idea struck him. Mustering up whatever courage he could, he spoke in a low voice, coughing up a few droplets of blood in the process⚶...

You hide behind a suit of armour because your body is weak. And you claim to see the Universe from a higher perspective.. Pathetic..

Is that so?

...ΨGenesis slowly walked towards Caelum, his armour soon vanishing in a short display of golden light, revealing Genesis' true form. Long golden hair slowly shifted into their natural positions and his height decreased slightly. His build remained relatively the same, albeit a bit different in a way. Caelum couldn't tell. Something was different about him. He recognised him, but at the same time didn't. Genesis spoke as a twisted smile formed on his faceΨ...

Got any more theories?

kucvEEb.gif

...⚶Caelum mustered up the flames within him, using his pain and anger as much as he could, and he threw his stumps forward, only to unleash a large torrent of flames into Genesis' face. He had somehow been able to use his fire in the realm, though he couldn't understand why. While it was his fire, it was different, it was primarily smoke, but the flames that were being sent into Genesis was white. Caelums arms dropped to his side as he slumped back into the ground. It was a direct hit. Caelum breathed a sigh of relief, believing he'd done it. He'd defeated the beast. He spoke as he closed his eyes and began panting heavily. That was, until he heard a small chuckle. Caelum's eyes widened as he saw Genesis slowly raising from the sea of flames, the fire taking on the properties of lava as it draped over his shoulders in a form that was reminiscent of a cloak⚶...

Die!

...⚶Caelums arms dropped to his side as he slumped back into the ground. It was a direct hit. Caelum breathed a sigh of relief, believing he'd done it. He'd defeated the beast. He spoke as he closed his eyes and began panting heavily. That was, until he heard a small chuckle. Caelum's eyes widened as he saw Genesis slowly raising from the sea of flames, the fire taking on the properties of lava as it draped over his shoulders in a form that was reminiscent of a cloak⚶...

I don't know why you killed all of my subjects.. but it's over now..

...ΨGenesis scoffed and crouched down to Caelum, shortly before grabbing him by the hair and propping him up. His golden irises glared at Caelum as he spoke, his tone being full of nothing but anger and hatredΨ...

Your races extinction is happening because you thought you could take from me. Hell, you're not the first, but I'll make sure you're the last. I've had it with you beings from the.. lower worlds running amok and believing you're the top dogs, the apex of your reality. I was naive enough to not see your arrogance. The way you cockroaches proudly walk around, displaying your power and attempting to outdo one another as if anyone actually cares. Your kinds hubris was your own undoing.

SjacGFe.gif

Character Information

The Alpha Timeline.

Mood:

Angered.

Exacting Sanctum Justice.

Objective:

Retrieve Lumina.

Interacting With: Caelum.

Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

C9vmSsv.png

LongCaringGalapagosmockingbird-max-1mb.gif

Time seemed to freeze for a moment, before Lumina’s body sprung into action to save her mother. In this moment, everything that led up to this moment came rushing back like some sort of tidal wave that compelled her body to move. Lux had come back and found her at school, which prompted her memories to start coming back. She was brought back to the Phoseroth Estate, and her memories fully returned, and she learned who she was - Luminaire Phoseroth, daughter to Caelum Phoseroth, the king of the phoenixes. She was too be married off to a member of another royal family. Suddenly the estate was under attack, her father currently missing, and she and her mother were being pursued by the reanimated corpses of the servants and guards. Time returned to the present, and Lumina found herself rushing towards her mother.

Lyanna had appeared from the rift that Genesis had expelled her from, leaving Caelum there alone. She had landed hard enough to take her breath away, but with a strained yell she was able to see her daughter and yell out a warning that they needed to leave. She hadn’t exactly accounted for the reanimated guards to notice her and start to move toward her. She wasn’t in the best position to move after what the hell happened in that rift with their attacker, so panic began to set in for a moment. This was the last thing she could have imagined would happen, especially since things seemed to be going so well with her daughter’s return. With every moment, the guards got closer, and she struggled to get herself off the ground to get to her daughter, who she only had seen lain out against the ground as well.

Adrenaline pumped through Lumina’s veins as she summoned up whatever energy she could to flap her wings and shoot herself as fast as she could to her mother. If she could move fast enough, she probably would be able to get to her mother before the guards did. Unfortunately, the impact from having crashed into the garden wall had taken a bigger toll on her than she expected, and it took everything in her just to even flap her wings at all. Her bones and muscles were screaming at her as she pushed past all of that to get to her mother. “I’m almost there!” She yelled out to Lyanna as she put one more burst of strength through her body to summon up a burst of fire to fill the gap. She moved slower than she wanted, so the guards were able to advance nearly on top of Lyanna by that point, so it involved pushing past the weapons they were beginning to use on her mother. The moment she felt her hand touch Lyanna, she activated her teleportation, blinking them out of the garden and into the throne room where everything had been closed off and it was quiet.

Lumina landed with a thud in the throne room, the impact echoing a bit in the eerily quiet room. She took a few seconds to recover, grimacing a bit at a sudden bite of pain. She had gotten caught up in the guards attacks as she attempted to slip by them, sustaining a whirl of cuts and impacts from the assault, including some on her cheeks that were leaving a decent sized trail of blood down her cheeks. She panted a bit as she attempted to catch her breath, looking over at Lyanna to check on her. “Mother, how are y-“

9ff155b8e49d5e48fcaf14cc7365c720.gif
Her breath caught in her throat as she looked at her mother, who was struggling just to even sit up. There was a pool of blood that was starting to form at her base, and Lumina’s eyes followed where it came from. One of the spears that a guard was using had actually managed to pierce into Lyanna’s side, and had made it’s way with them through the teleport. “Mother!” Lumina screamed, scrambling over as fast as she could. Her body did give out once and she collapsed into the ground, but she didn’t stay down long. Lyanna’s breathing was slightly labored as she attempted to right herself with the spear embedded into her abdomen, each movement causing more blood to drip out of the wound. Lyanna heard Lumina’s voice, turning her head toward her daughter. “Y… you’re okay….” She managed out, before her breath caught in her throat from pain.

Lumina’s expression twisted up in worry and stress as she rushed to Lyanna’s side, examining the wound. “I’ll get this out of you. Don’t worry.” Lumina began to reach for the spear when her hand was grabbed by Lyanna’s who just shook her head. “…you need to r-run…. and get o-out of… here… to s-somewhere safe.” Lyanna’s voice grew more strained as she tried to add some urgency to it. Whoever it was that attacked their family was after her, and she didn’t know why. At this point, she would only slow her daughter down, and she would be able to rebirth soon enough anyway to join her. Lumina shook her head, determined to help her mother, but there was suddenly a booming sound at the locked entrance to the throne room, and her head snapped in that direction. Lyanna grabbed Lumina’s hand, gripping it hard for a moment. “Whoever it is that’s attacking us… they’re after y-you…” She grit her teeth and pulled herself up, forcing Lumina’s attention back. “You n-need to leave. Now.” Lumina looked at Lyanna, a shocked expression on her face. “Mother…” she managed out, unsure of what to do. She didn’t want to leave her mother, especially not now, but if it was her fault that this was all happening, then it was probably best that she left. Lyanna’s expression grew more desperate as Lumina sat frozen with indecision. “Get going! Now!”

Extra Info

Mood:
Scared

Trying to escape from the guards

Objective:
Survive

Interacting with: Genesis/Lyanna

FI7KM0k.png

IjxaYnC.gif

...ΨGenesis grit his teeth and swung Caelum into the nearest rock formation and into a deep, dark cave. His frustration and anger began to be affected by the feelings of stress emanating from Lumina through their pair bond. Kenji tried to shake the feelings, and began to punch the ground in a mindless rage. Each fist that had the ground, Genesis released an inhumane scream of pure rage. The pair bond began to grow stronger, and as a result the stress began to grow stronger, and more prominent in his emotions. Genesis, being affected by the pair bond, began to release his blue flames into the first, and with each impact, the flames would spread across the surface of the charred ground below him. After a few minutes of beating the ground, his red irises left from the crater and over to where he had thrown Caelum. He hovered into the air and slowly approached the caves entrance, his black armour and helm forming back over his body, shielding his true formΨ...

...⚶Caelum lay on the ground, bloodied and bruised, his limbs screaming out in pain from the burns he had received from the beings flames. He found it ironic, a Phoenix being harmed by fire. He used this time to collect his thoughts. He had given his wife and daughter more time. The longer he kept the being with him, the longer they'd live, he thought. He began to crawl deeper into the cave, that was, until he felt the ground shake in rhythmic thuds. He felt footsteps approaching him, heavy and hard. Caelum squinted against the dark as he felt his power refusing to ignite within him. A pointless attempt to defend himself. A shape took form, approaching from the deep darkness before him. A being of might and mass that dwarfed the Phoenix King. It was him. Caelum had mused the idea of the unknown being losing him in the darkness if he made it further into the cave, yet some part of him knew he'd die in this cold, damned world. He let out an accepting sigh. The being walked like a man burdened by untold sin. Lumbering and slow, though its stride covered ground with unnatural ease. To Caelum, the approaching horror cut an imposing silhouette not unlike that of an ancient, disgraced knight of old. Perhaps it had been heroic once. Maybe to its race, it was a hero still. The fight that had found him, the enemy that had killed his people and nobles. Whatever it was, Caelum knew he couldn't match it. At best, he could slow it down, maybe. As the hulking mass reached him, Caelum slowly turned around, grimacing in pain as he did so. He placed his back against the cave wall. Caelum had only one last trick up his sleeve. Appealing to the beings Humanity. After all, they did just arrive from Earth, so it had to have some left, given the relationship it and his daughter, Luminaire had. He had felt the same presence once before. In the royal Gardens when Luminaire spoke with a red haired boy. The differences between his personality and the beings infront of him was like night and day. One was kind, thoughtful and warm, the other was twisted, spiteful and cold⚶...

You were not always this.. beast.

True.

Then the math says you don't have to remain this beast. It's not too late. I remember you. From my estate in Rome. I remember the kind man you were. How you treated everyone with respect.

You mortals stripped me of that luxury. You just can't leave me and those I love alone. You always find a way to wiggle your way in our lives. I've endured so much from you Mortals. I've held the woman that I love in my arms and watched her die due to Mortals hatred countless times. No more. I'm done watching those I care about die. I'm done with you..

I see.. then this is farewell... but you can only run from your sins so far. In the end, you will die alone..

Perhaps. Though you will not live to see it. You see, if you die by my hand, there is no reincarnation for you. No afterlife. Nothing. You simply cease to exist. Not that it matters anyway.

...ΨGenesis said as he reached into his holster, which was strapped to his leg, and wrapped his fingers around his cannon, Dusks grip. It was finally time to get his fiancée back. Before Caelum could retort, Genesis' gun arm moved as if of its own will. Purpose and clarity merged with anger and an overwhelming need to avenge his pain. In step with his motion, his blue flames burst into focus, through his shoulder and down his arm as his finger closed on the trigger of his cannon. Two shots. Two bullets engulfed in a blue, angry glow. Caelum slumped to the floor, two glowing blue holes emanating from his chest. Genesis walked closer to his corpse and looked down at the dead man who had caused so much pain for him, his shooter still embraced by the dancing blue flames of his heritage. He thought back to his cheerful, happy days with Lumina by his side. Levelling the cannon to the dead mans head, Genesis closed his grip. One final shot echoed throughout the caveΨ...

Character Information

Mood:
Angered and spiteful.

Unknown.

Objective:
Retrieve Lumina.

Interacting With: Caelum, Lyanna and Lumina.

Theme:

Last edited:

C9vmSsv.png

tenor.gif

Lyanna struggled to sit up, pain still radiating from her core where the spear stayed lodged in her abdomen. This was such a nightmare. Blood soaked through her clothes, and she could feel the sticky liquid against her body and on her hands. Well, at least the spear was slowing the flow of blood from the wound for the moment. She grit her teeth, giving her daughter yet another determined stare. “Luminaire!” she exclaimed sternly, and Lumina seemed to snap out of whatever funk had gripped her. The younger phoenix looked at Lyanna, looking even more lost and conflicted by the second. Every fiber of her being told her that she should stay and protect her mother, and yet she knew that it probably would be best if she left. Her throat grew tight and tears began to well up in the corners of her eyes, with a few droplets making their way down her cheeks. Somewhere within herself, she could feel Kenji's turmoil. She had no idea what was going on with him, only that there was some kind of just anger and a turmoil of emotions that was only adding to her own messed up feelings about the situation. Her fists balled, and she clutched her chest, her indecision and hatred of the whole situation only made worse through the feelings pulsing through her pair bond with Kenji. As far as she was aware, he had no idea that she was here, just that she had disappeared from the school a while back. How long had they been apart now? The tears were starting to stream down her face now.

“I don’t want to leave you!” She looked at Lyanna, her eyes full of a sad sort of bargaining. This was her mother. She had all of her memories now to see all the times that Lyanna had shown her kindness and care over the many years of her broken rebirths. An unconditional love, even when she would stand in silence by Caelum’s side and let them keep her trapped in that prison of ice. It was all for her own good after all. So she could be returned to normal and regain her position as the daughter of the king and become a happy family again. She couldn’t just… abandon her family, right?

Lyanna gave Lumina a soft smile, bringing a hand up to wipe tears from her cheek. “I know, my child.” Another slam against the doors echoed through the room, and Lumina’s eyes snapped in that direction, her body on high alert from the emotions radiating from her pair bond. “Listen to me, Luminaire.” She moved her hand to direct Lumina’s attention back to herself. She knew this was hard enough, she didn’t need panic to cloud her daughters decisions and resolve. “I know you’re scared, and that’s okay. But I’ll be alright. Death is not the end for us, as you well know.” Her words seemed to bring her back down a bit from the edge of losing it, and Lumina found herself leaning into Lyanna’s hand on her cheek. The feeling of a comforting touch from her mother caused her emotions to twist up again, but this time in a less primal way, and more tears streaked down her cheek “When you go, I’ll be right behind you. I promise you that I’ll be there when this is all over, and we can go back to how things were. I’ll find you, and it’ll be okay.” Lumina bit her lip, doing her best to believe her mothers words. Another slam against the door, another echo bouncing around them. But the two didn’t move this time, just taking this moment in the stillness of the empty throne room as mother and daughter. After a little while, Lumina brought her head up to face Lyanna properly, wiping her face as she gave a small nod. “...It’s a promise then.”

Extra Info

Mood:
Scared but determined

Escape the attacker

Objective:
Escape from the estate

Interacting with: Genesis, Caelum, Lyanna

rosalie.png

[div class=infopfpbg][div class=infopfp]
[/div]

[div class=infotitle]Location:[/div] Near School Gates

[div class=infotitle]Mood:[/div] Content

[div class=infotitle]Objective:[/div] Walk to school

[div class=infotitle]Interacting with:[/div] Namaya

[div class=infotitle]Tags:[/div] Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

She let a silent laugh when he talked about her parents being a classic love story. She supposed they were. The whole arriving on job and never wanting to return home after falling for a local thing. Boy they didn't let her forget it either, being affectionate and cute in public to the point that younger her would get seriously embarrassed. In hindsight they probably did that on purpose because of her reaction to it. Pranks and jokes were not uncommon from her family. "I suppose it is like one" her voice sounded softly as she smiled a little.

She shook her head a bit when he had called himself a Jackass, her gaze flicking back towards him as the map she had pulled out was being shuffled in her hand, obviously she was trying to remember where things were "Well, My dad is British,...but I'm well aware what a jackass is" She began to walk in the direction of where she thought she could help her new exploration buddy get some of the maps and leaflets that he so clearly did not either receive or remember to bring with him, expecting him to follow along with her as her voice continued "I think it would be a little unfair of me to assume you are one after only meeting you, you seem fine to me" she assured with a smile. A little odd for sure but not a jackass, at least that was her thoughts were.

Her eyes narrowed a little when he asked about the place, her gaze settling on the building they were approaching. "As for telling you about here...I'll be honest. I just arrived this morning so I don't know all that more than you, just that this place seemed to have students from everywhere and I am glad I have a map because of that" she held up the map she was holding with a sheepish smile as she did so. "That and this school is super prestigious, I imagine they didn't just pick you by chance or accident"

[/div]
[class=infotitle] color: #9c8da9; font-weight: Bold; [/class] [class=infopfp] width: 200px; height: 200px; background-color: white; background: url('https://pa1.narvii.com/6125/d93ce3aa06a81865e1d0249448a7636d58ca8fe3_00.gif'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center center; border-radius: 50%; border: 5px solid #9c8da9; display: inline-block; margin: 40px; [/class] [class=infopfpbg] width: 100%; height: 120%; background-color: white; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/c3/2f/8fc32fddbe5314ea77cb4fdc22678891.png') no-repeat; background-size: 100%; background-position: center; display: inline-block;​
[/class]​

[/nobr]

Last edited:

BLeufK4.png

78908356717e0c75e43a2eaa33308220.gif

The school year had just started, and Eli Silvers still hadn’t found himself moved into his dorm. It was his senior year, so there were a bit of weird logistical hoops that he had to get through with his former roommates having graduated last year. That left Eli on his own, and shuffled into a new room with a new roommate that was also in his grade. This was not an ideal situation. Eli wasn’t exactly the most social of people, not really having many social skills to interact with people due to a less-than-optimal upbringing. But he was smart enough to get by well enough, and this was just going to be yet another one of those things that he would have to deal with before he could graduate.

Eli stood in front of his new dorm, boxes piled around his feet and held in his arms. So this is where he would be living on campus for the remainder of his time in school. It seemed wild to change after having lived with the same roommates for the last three years to some place that he was unfamiliar with, though he knew it was going to happen ever since he was paired with three guys who were a year older than he was. So now here he was. A new dorm, and this time only one new roommate.

He had no idea who this guy was. Eli could only hope he was a good guy. That’s all you can really hope from a stranger you’re forced to live with, though. He unlocked the door, looking into the dark room as the door swung inward. From what he could see from the hallway, it did look like the room had been partly moved in already, but it didn’t look like there was anyone in the room at the moment. He probably could have guessed that from the fact that the lights were off, but the lack of another human in the room seemed to be the biggest indicator. Eli knocked the lightswitch from “off” to “on” as he made his way inside, figuring out the layout of the room. It was a bit different from the four-person room he shared before, but for the most part it was laid out the same, but with two beds instead of 4. He made his way over to the bed that wasn’t taken, setting the box in his arms down on top of it. He let out a sigh, not looking forward to spending the rest of the day unpacking the rest of his stuff. It was amazing how much effort it took just to move down the hall.

“Let’s just get this over with, I guess.” He mumbled out, dragging himself back toward the door to the hallway to collect the rest of his boxes. Within about 10 minutes, the boxes were all stacked in a neat little pile on his bed, and he looked at the tower with an exhausted expression. “I could just take a nap and worry about this later… but all the boxes are on my bed and I’d have to move them anyways if I wanted to lay down… but maybe this would be a good chance to see how comfortable the floors are…” He muttered to himself for a few moments before just deciding to suck it up and get started. Eli grabbed the nearest box, labelled “kitchen” on the side in bold black marker letters, and made his way over to their shared kitchen to begin the arduous unpacking process.

Extra Info

Mood:
Neutral

Moving into his new dorm

Objective:
Move into his dorm

Interacting with: An empty room

[/div]

[div class=infotitle]Location:[/div] Near School Gates

[div class=infotitle]Mood:[/div] Content

[div class=infotitle]Objective:[/div] Walk to school

She let a silent laugh when he talked about her parents being a classic love story. She supposed they were. The whole arriving on job and never wanting to return home after falling for a local thing. Boy they didn't let her forget it either, being affectionate and cute in public to the point that younger her would get seriously embarrassed. In hindsight they probably did that on purpose because of her reaction to it. Pranks and jokes were not uncommon from her family. "I suppose it is like one" her voice sounded softly as she smiled a little.

She shook her head a bit when he had called himself a Jackass, her gaze flicking back towards him as the map she had pulled out was being shuffled in her hand, obviously she was trying to remember where things were "Well, My dad is British,...but I'm well aware what a jackass is" She began to walk in the direction of where she thought she could help her new exploration buddy get some of the maps and leaflets that he so clearly did not either receive or remember to bring with him, expecting him to follow along with her as her voice continued "I think it would be a little unfair of me to assume you are one after only meeting you, you seem fine to me" she assured with a smile. A little odd for sure but not a jackass, at least that was her thoughts were.

Her eyes narrowed a little when he asked about the place, her gaze settling on the building they were approaching. "As for telling you about here...I'll be honest. I just arrived this morning so I don't know all that more than you, just that this place seemed to have students from everywhere and I am glad I have a map because of that" she held up the map she was holding with a sheepish smile as she did so. "That and this school is super prestigious, I imagine they didn't just pick you by chance or accident"

[/div]
[class=infotitle] color: #9c8da9; font-weight: Bold; [/class] [class=infopfp] width: 200px; height: 200px; background-color: white; background: url('https://pa1.narvii.com/6125/d93ce3aa06a81865e1d0249448a7636d58ca8fe3_00.gif'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center center; border-radius: 50%; border: 5px solid #9c8da9; display: inline-block; margin: 40px; [/class] [class=infopfpbg] width: 100%; height: 120%; background-color: white; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/30/52/f6/3052f6a17485ee55c20e6e01f740c2b3.jpg') no-repeat; background-size: 60%; background-position: center; display: inline-block;
[/class]

[/nobr]

175665587b1cb8913d7da2d14910afc9.png

Fine, huh?

The boy allowed himself to let a little laugh as Rosalie told him he was fine. His eyes narrowed a little bit, as his smile didn't falter-- yet for a single moment, the light in his disappeared. It was almost as if he was unfocused out of reality-- his thoughts going quiet as well, before an instant later, almost impossible to notice-- he smiled again, scratching the back of his head. However, his smile was a bit weaker this time around. "I have a tendency to disappoint people. I have a tendency to make people hate me. I hope it's not the case with you too, Rosalie-chan. I hope we can be friends."

His eyes were almost like spirals, almost like a man who is deep in despair, now that Rosalie looked closer.
His usual and cheery smile returned at full force at the second topic-- almost as if nothing happened. He placed a hand on his chin, almost as if doing the classical 'thinking' motion. "Chance? No way, no way! I'm way too unlucky for that! It's more likely they picked me by accident-- or someone really has a lot of hopes for me!" It was a bit of a laughable thought to him, but hey, a man could hope. What if a super-hot MILF of sorts saw potential in him or something? Aaaah man, what a dream! "...Still, nice place, huh? Almost something like you'd see in your Weekly Shonen Jump..."

...Filled with the popular, the strong, and the pretty...

A little excited grin appeared on his face.

"...It makes me excited to think about the number of strong people there is here."

Isaiah-2.png

tumblr_pcz9kdRulT1rztjsno1_540.gif

Another year, a different roommate. He's had the same roommate for about three years now, a guy he was actually really good friends with. They were in the same year as him, so Isaiah expected to be roommates with him again. Though when he had moved in, the other side of the dorm was completely barren of anything. The desk had nothing on it, the bed had it's usual standard plain bedspread, and the wall was devoid of posters. The two usually moved in on the same day, so he thought it was a little strange. He had been waiting for most of the day, unpacking his stuff when he got an unexpected text saying that the roommate he had come to call a friend was rooming with someone else. Did it suck? A little bit. Now he had to get use to someone new and he wasn't exactly sure he was fond of the idea of rooming with someone else. Isaiah had no idea what the other was like, but as long as they weren't a slob and kept their side of the room clean, they'd get along fine.

The next day rolled up like any other, with an alarming blaring in Isaiah's ear at 5 in the morning. The red headed boy begrudgingly sat up, rubbing at the sleep from his eyes and hitting the alarm so it would turn off. It was routine for him to go on a run at around 5:30, if not then 6 at the latest. It went off only during the weekdays, during the weekend he would usually not do anything or go swimming instead. Isaiah silently prayed (ironic he knew) that the new roommate wouldn't mind the alarm, considering he was usually quick to turn it off. Time would only tell, as one would say.

Going about his usual morning, Isaiah washed his face and made himself a quick breakfast to eat. It was a simple egg sandwich that would hold him for the morning until he got back to actually cook himself a full meal. If he was hungry by then, anyways. He'd probably make it anyways just to get something into his stomach. Isaiah ran for an hour or two before returning to the dorm, that was definitely enough time to want something to eat again. It did remind him he needed to grab his phone, music was good at preoccupying his mind so he didn't have to listen to the sound of his feet hitting the pavement. Plus, he did like to sing along to a couple of the songs on his playlist. Isaiah trudged back towards his desk, grabbing his phone and jacket that laid on the chair in front of the wooden desk. Considering it was around 5 am, he figured it was going to be a little cold. Though running would heat him up pretty quickly, he was going to wear it anyways. Isaiah shuffled through the different playlist's he had, finally settling on one he thought was fitting for the day before inserting his earbuds. He zipped up the hoodie afterwards before making his way to the door to leave.

tumblr_pnwso7MymR1y3bmxko1_500.gif

Leaving the dorm, Isaiah locked it behind him, tossing the keys lightly in the air and catching them in his hands. Turning, he started walking towards the exit to start his morning run. There was little to few cars out and barely any people awake at this point, so he thought it was nice. After about an hour or so, Isaiah came back to his dorm room with his key in hand. He wasn't expecting anyone to be there when he unlocked the door and came into the kitchen. Isaiah could only assume that this guy was his roommate, what with the large stacked up boxes that sat on his bed and everything. At least they weren't on the floor. He had a feeling he wasn't going to have to worry about the guy being a mess, so that was definitely a relief. Taking his phone out of his pocket, his finger slid over the pause button on the phone, the music coming to a stop. He took his earbuds out of his ear and unplugged them from his phone, stuffing them into his pocket. Isaiah only saw the back of the guy as he rummaged through their shared fridge, in search of something to make. "So you're the new roommate huh?" It wasn't really a question, though it did sound like one.

Finally finding what he was looking for, he pulled out the various ingredients to make a sandwich.
"You hungry or anything? I could make you sandwich if you want." Isaiah figured he'd be nice and offer to make him food, seeing as though he had everything out already.

Extra Info

Mood:
Hungry

Making a sandwich

Objective:
Introduce himself to his roommate

Interacting with: Roommate

Last edited:

rini-png.694116

[/div]

[div class=infotitle]Location:[/div] Convenience Store - > Street

[div class=infotitle]Mood:[/div] Curious

[div class=infotitle]Objective:[/div] Buy Groceries / Peek at the commotion outside

[div class=infotitle]Interacting with:[/div] Cashier in Convenience Store

[div class=infotitle]Tags:[/div] Lumina Lumina

Rini readjusted the shopping basket on her arm as she made it to the last aisle of the convenience store. She was asked to go to the supermarket but she took the quieter option, she was sure Yuna wouldn't mind. After all, it technically wasn't even her turn to do the snack run, Yuna just used the "You need to learn responsibility" speech so that she could laze in Rini's dorm and not have to go do it herself when she would visit later in the week and the ever passive Rini agreed. She did suppose that her sister had a point. this was her first year at the Euphorian highschool alone, before this she had both her siblings with her, keeping an eye on her and doing all this kind of stuff for her. With her brother already at Uni and now her sister off to do the same this year, she didn't have the same crutches she had when coming to the city. Something she was reflecting on as she placed the last few items in her basket.

Once finished going through the last aisle she took her basket to the checkout and paid for her items, placing each onto the counter and only offering a sheepish smile to any comments the cashier made, she wasn't the best at small talk but she supposed she appreciated that the man at the counter was friendly. While the cashier scanned her items she couldn't help but notice the small group of people starting to gather outside for... whatever reason. Did something happen? Then again, this was the city, a small crowd gathering was nothing new, maybe there was a street performer out or something? Surely that was it

With a polite "Thank you" Rini paid for her items and took the bag of groceries in hand to leave. Stepping out of the store, the small crowd she had noticed was starting to grow, yet she didn't hear any music like a performance would have. Odd... She would join the crowd out of curiosity if it weren't already full of a bunch of people she didn't know so she opted to brush past them as quick as she could. Though... the pull to peek at what was going on was strong. Especially when she could see what looked like giant bubbles beginning to float up near where the little fountain on this square of the street normally was...Now a crowd gathering really was starting to make some sense... She walked around to the crowd to get a better peek without having to be near them and eventually finding a place she could see clearly. Blinking a few times when she spotted...a little girl...?

[/div]
[class=infotitle] color: #f6bbba; font-weight: Bold; [/class] [class=infopfp] width: 200px; height: 200px; background-color: white; background: url('https://pa1.narvii.com/7011/6d5a95ef55e29fac75a43ad756b748aa93909d2fr1-540-303_hq.gif'); background-size: 180%; background-position: center center; border-radius: 50%; border: 5px solid #f6bbba; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=infopfpbg] width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: white; background: url('https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/flowers-png-transparent.png') no-repeat; background-size: 100%; background-position: center center; display: inline-block;​
[/class]​

[/nobr]

Yumi.png

tumblr_ndeskz4ae31qg2o5zo1_500.gif

It was her final year of high school, you'd think that being gone for almost a year would set you back and you'd have to repeat a year but that wasn't the case when it came to Yumi. Before she had left, she had made sure that any assignments that would happen over the year would be sent to her. Aside from group projects, though she could have participated in those through Skype if need be. Her mother thought there was already too much on her plate as it was, so she spoke with the administration to see if she could skip doing group projects. Luckily it was, considering there wasn't that many over the course of the year to begin with. There was maybe a total of about three or two, Yumi couldn't remember the exact numbers. Though it was nice when she did finish the school work, she did get to play video games. It was only for a limited amount of time before her mother ushered her outside to enjoy the sun, but that was alright because a few hours was enough for her. Being outside was fine too, she just preferred being inside. Yumi found things to do though, wandering her way around the city she lived in and visiting old friends from her previous school. So it wasn't all bad thankfully.

Once school had finally ended and summer had come around, Yumi had spent most of her time at her grandparents house. In her mothers words it was to 'expel the game demons', whatever that meant. She assumed it meant playing zero videos because her grandparents didn't have a computer in there house and her mother refused to allow Yumi to bring her laptop. Good thing she still had to her phone though, but it could only last so long until she either got bored or the battery got drained from the device. So Yumi preoccupied herself with learning how to cook, as she wasn't too good at it before. Her grandmother was really helpful in that aspect, as she use to run a bakery before she retired. It was a shame she didn't have it anymore as the majority of her stuff tasted really good. Though she did tell Yumi she would sell some bread from time to time if someone came by asking for it, though it wasn't every often. It was definitely a nice change of pace though and she liked it a lot. Yumi was a little sad when she had to leave since school was starting back up, but she did promise to visit her grandmother when she could.

Now with school back in session and her parents not on her back anymore about going outside (she did go out more than before, not by a lot though), it was time to move back into the dorms. She didn't have the same one as last time unfortunately, so she had to move all her things from one dorm room into the next. Yumi did it trip by trip, which took awhile since her room seemed to be on a different floor than last time. It was okay though, she had nothing else planned for the day anyway and didn't have any classes until tomorrow. Once she was finally done, Yumi let out a sigh of relief. She thought she deserved something after all of that, so she decided to treat herself to some hot chocolate. It was a little cold out anyways, so it was something to warm her up and was also very sweet (only because she added loads of sugar). Exiting the dorms, Yumi went in search of something warm to drink.

Extra Info

Mood:
Tired

Find a place that serves hot cocoa

Objective:
Getting hot cocoa

Interacting with:
None (Open)

Tags:
Nona Nona

Last edited:
175665587b1cb8913d7da2d14910afc9.png

Fine, huh?

The boy allowed himself to let a little laugh as Rosalie told him he was fine. His eyes narrowed a little bit, as his smile didn't falter-- yet for a single moment, the light in his disappeared. It was almost as if he was unfocused out of reality-- his thoughts going quiet as well, before an instant later, almost impossible to notice-- he smiled again, scratching the back of his head. However, his smile was a bit weaker this time around. "I have a tendency to disappoint people. I have a tendency to make people hate me. I hope it's not the case with you too, Rosalie-chan. I hope we can be friends."

His eyes were almost like spirals, almost like a man who is deep in despair, now that Rosalie looked closer.
His usual and cheery smile returned at full force at the second topic-- almost as if nothing happened. He placed a hand on his chin, almost as if doing the classical 'thinking' motion. "Chance? No way, no way! I'm way too unlucky for that! It's more likely they picked me by accident-- or someone really has a lot of hopes for me!" It was a bit of a laughable thought to him, but hey, a man could hope. What if a super-hot MILF of sorts saw potential in him or something? Aaaah man, what a dream! "...Still, nice place, huh? Almost something like you'd see in your Weekly Shonen Jump..."

...Filled with the popular, the strong, and the pretty...

A little excited grin appeared on his face.

"...It makes me excited to think about the number of strong people there is here."

rosalie-png.694313

[/div]

[div class=infotitle]Location:[/div] Near Building Entrance

[div class=infotitle]Mood:[/div] Fine

[div class=infotitle]Objective:[/div] Find Reception...?

She had noticed his subtle change in demeanour and his eyes as he explained about his usual friend situations and hoping this time wouldn't follow that same pattern. It cause her own expression to falter for a moment as a brief frown showed before Raising her brows. What kind of person was he if he managed to upset those around them so suddenly like that? Maybe such a thought was all in his head? Well...she supposed she didn't know him well... She'd guessed she'd leave it alone and not ask more into it for now, especially upon noticing that his eyes didn't quite match his smile so to speak. Instead, while not fully knowing what to do she just offered a reassuring smile "Hopefully not!" her voice sounded to accompany it.

She shrugged her shoulders with an amused expression to his words as they neared the building entrance "Who knows? I didn't really think I'd get in here so easily either, I have a theory that my parents bribed the school or something, I'm sure they were fed up with me accidentally breaking ornaments and dining sets" she joked with a silent laugh. His comments on the other students had her taking another small glance around them to look at the others looking a bit more confident on where exactly they were going while she was clutching a map for dear life. She supposed he wasn't exactly wrong, though it did pull one question to the front of her mind. "...excited? are you looking for combat classes?" she asked as her eyes flickered with curiosity "If you don't mind me asking..What are your abilities?" Okay...maybe it was more than one question...

[/div]
[class=infotitle] color: #9c8da9; font-weight: Bold; [/class] [class=infopfp] width: 200px; height: 200px; background-color: white; background: url('https://pa1.narvii.com/6125/d93ce3aa06a81865e1d0249448a7636d58ca8fe3_00.gif'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center center; border-radius: 50%; border: 5px solid #9c8da9; display: inline-block; margin: 40px; [/class] [class=infopfpbg] width: 100%; height: 120%; background-color: white; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/c3/2f/8fc32fddbe5314ea77cb4fdc22678891.png') no-repeat; background-size: 100%; background-position: center; display: inline-block;​
[/class]​

[/nobr]

rosalie-png.694313

[/div]

[div class=infotitle]Location:[/div] Near Building Entrance

[div class=infotitle]Objective:[/div] Find Reception...?

She had noticed his subtle change in demeanour and his eyes as he explained about his usual friend situations and hoping this time wouldn't follow that same pattern. It cause her own expression to falter for a moment as a brief frown showed before Raising her brows. What kind of person was he if he managed to upset those around them so suddenly like that? Maybe such a thought was all in his head? Well...she supposed she didn't know him well... She'd guessed she'd leave it alone and not ask more into it for now, especially upon noticing that his eyes didn't quite match his smile so to speak. Instead, while not fully knowing what to do she just offered a reassuring smile "Hopefully not!" her voice sounded to accompany it.

She shrugged her shoulders with an amused expression to his words as they neared the building entrance "Who knows? I didn't really think I'd get in here so easily either, I have a theory that my parents bribed the school or something, I'm sure they were fed up with me accidentally breaking ornaments and dining sets" she joked with a silent laugh. His comments on the other students had her taking another small glance around them to look at the others looking a bit more confident on where exactly they were going while she was clutching a map for dear life. She supposed he wasn't exactly wrong, though it did pull one question to the front of her mind. "...excited? are you looking for combat classes?" she asked as her eyes flickered with curiosity "If you don't mind me asking..What are your abilities?" Okay...maybe it was more than one question...

[/div]
[class=infotitle] color: #9c8da9; font-weight: Bold; [/class] [class=infopfp] width: 200px; height: 200px; background-color: white; background: url('https://pa1.narvii.com/6125/d93ce3aa06a81865e1d0249448a7636d58ca8fe3_00.gif'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center center; border-radius: 50%; border: 5px solid #9c8da9; display: inline-block; margin: 40px; [/class] [class=infopfpbg] width: 100%; height: 120%; background-color: white; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/c3/2f/8fc32fddbe5314ea77cb4fdc22678891.png') no-repeat; background-size: 100%; background-position: center; display: inline-block;
[/class]

[/nobr]

"Oho? Combat classes? Not at all! I'm just excited to see the strong and popular, the pretty and the smart-- you see, I'm someone who dislikes these sort of people, Rosalie-chan-- It's on my very nature! As such, it's my objective to fight them, even if I'm going to lose! At the very least, I want to prove to these people that there are others who try and reach them. Others don't have natural talent-- luck, or perhaps even genetics from already OP parents on their side to help them. People who are fighting to get strong, even if they're born weak!" ...So...he was going to fight these sorts of people for...A matter of principles? It was a bit confusing...It was definitely something, indeed, in his own nature. "...In other words...I want to prove that not everyone is special-- and as such, they keep on trying."

A man fighting against the elite and the naturally talented...It almost sounds like an underdog story. In other other words-- It was clear Namaya wanted to prove himself-- and prove that the weak can be strong, too.

Though, at her second question, he laughed and waved his hand.

"Ah, Rosalie-chan! Sorry, but my powers require that the user doesn't know about them-- otherwise, I'd be completely helpless! While I trust ya to keep m' secret, there are a buncha chaps around that might take advantage of it!"

...From those words alone, it seems like it's something that requires secrecy-- something to confuse the foe, perhaps? Something to mess with them? If the user couldn't let others figure it out...Perhaps it was something that messed with their [perception?] Illusions, perhaps?

"...But, since you're a swall gal," ...Swall gal? That wasn't even-- "I'll give you a tip-- I lied once in our conversation, and you fell for it."

A little wink and a grin, as he continued forwards.

Lil' question! Should we ping someone to play out them arriving at the reception, (though I'm also okay with them joining the interaction in general too) or should we do it by ourselves? :o

Perfect

6a57c8b84b68279bc91ba73c90c2b046.jpg

"W-What are you smiling for?! Who are you?"

A man yelled as he ran into an alleyway, holding his bloodied arm. From the looks of it, he was on the exhausted. Being hunted for hours on end. In his perspective, all that could be seen was the smile of a tall lanky man. The shadows covered the area that he stood in. Footsteps could be heard coming closing onto the injured man's position, but the twisted and evil smile that he saw in the shadows wasn't moving. The sound of the footsteps became louder... They seemed to multiply. It sounded as if there were now four people closing in on him. The man soon found himself backed against a wall, but there was finally a light so he could see in a small area around him. The smile in the shadows still remained, but the face still hidden. The man tried to move, but the footsteps that had closed in on him finally made it there. He was being held in place by whoever they were. Looking at them, the faces of the four holding him were hidden, but he recognized the logo on their shoulders. Furrowing his brow, he looked at the smile once more. That smile was no more as the lips forming it began to move.

"Your death has been delayed for far too long. The fact that you are here breathing when you know the secrets of my organization and our plans... It's too much. I've known all along though."

As he finished speaking, the smile formed again. Revealing himself, Perfect stepped out of the shadows. He pointed up and then pointed at the man. A ribbon-like material came out of the shadows and in the blink of an eye, his shirt was cut up and the skin under it bleeding. With another flick of his fingers, the ribbons struck again and so on and so on. The screams of the man as he was brutally cut over and over again bringing joy to Perfect. Blood from one of the ribbons as they drew back into the shadows dripped on to Perfect's face and he smiled his evil smile. Holding his hands up as the blood ran down his face, Perfect spoke.

"The joy your screams bring me... It's almost euphoric. I had been keeping tabs on you the moment I realized someone was spying on my actions. Not only did you gather information on me, but you gathered information on my soldiers. Unfortunately, all of that information is false. I've changed the way my people operate. The way we work. You think what you gathered on us was accurate but you fail to realize that I'm smarter than you. I'm everything that you wish to be and more. Pitiful humans. You strive and try your hardest and never truly obtain anything. Boasting material treasures. This world was created and forgotten, but it has potential... I'll make it realize that potential once I rid it of those trying to thwart me."

Perfect was now standing directly in front of this man. With a nod to his underlings, they let go of him and he dropped to the ground in a pool of his own blood. Just what Perfect liked to see. Someone who viewed themselves as at least adequate all bruised and beaten. Beaten by those who they wanted to beat themselves. It was both pathetic and hilarious in his eyes. It also made for good stories to tell. Kneeling down to the ground, Perfect chuckled a bit, placing a hand on the man's head and gripping his hair. With one yank, the man found his eyes locked with Perfect's.

"P-Please..."

"Please what?"

"I won't give the information... I won't give them the information! Please just let me go."

"Letting you go would be stupid of me. There are many ways to extract information from those unwilling to give it."

Perfect let go of the man's head and it fell face-first into the pavement under him. He had already accepted his defeat. Too weak to raise his own head. He already knew his death was coming. Perfect chuckled and with a single kick, there was no longer a head on the shoulders of that body. Perfect wasn't gonna waste his time feeding on someone so worthless. There would be no gain. Walking back into the shadow, he thanked Ribbon for her assistance and the others too via headset.

"Resume our plans. This world won't rule itself for long and you four go hunt anyone attempting to keep an eye on us. Today is the beginning of a new era for this world and we will be the ones bringing it and ruling over it."

Perfect took out a picture of someone. From a distance, it's hard to tell who it was, but Perfect very well knew who it was. Ribbon heard him mutter "soon" as the group dispersed to regroup at the base. All she could think about was why Perfect was taking so much action. He usually gave orders and had them carried out, but recently he's been very active. Maybe he had something planned that he didn't inform the rest about. He wouldn't act like this for anything. Upon reaching their base, she followed Perfect into the planning room. As the door closed behind them, she immediately asked.

"Is there something you aren't telling us, Perfect?"

"No."

"So then why do all of that to just kill one man. You changed the way our whole organization operated for months, just to kill one spy."

"Practice."

"Practice for what? You boast your perfection all the time. Shouldn't you just be good at everything?"

"That's the case when... Only when I'm at full power. And I'm very much not."

Ribbon furrowed her brow, but then she remembered that Perfect had a completely different aura to him back when that lady was involved. She then walked over to the planning board and tapped one of the older files. It opened a folder that had a bunch of documents in it and many pictures of targets that they had planned to get. Unfortunately, this plan had failed back then. She then brought up a picture filed named "Akane".

"Is it her? Because if you want, I could capture her for you right now."

Perfect stood up and frowned, walking towards Ribbon. From the way he moved, she could tell he was visibly angry with what she had just said to him. Slamming his hand onto the table, he raised his voice and yelled at her.

"And get yourself KILLED?! That woman would tear you limb from limb with no issue whatsoever. You're nothing in comparison to her and believe me, I'm not saying that to be mean, but she is capable of killing even our best with a single swing of her sword. Nearly a damn thought alone!"

Ribbon didn't flinch as Perfect yelled at her, but she wasn't happy about it. Perfect never yelled at anyone. Who knew the importance of that lady and she just wanted to help. Before Perfect could say anything else, she stormed out of the planning room and went about her own business. Perfect then turned to the board looking at the picture with a smirk on his face.

"In due time, Ribbon. In due time... Akane."

And with a single punch, the screen that had Akane's face on it was shattered. The doors to the room opened and closed... and Perfect was gone.

Shining_Star_-_Mirae.png
Zenya had seen a lot of shit in her life, but nothing like this. It was just supposed to be a normal work day at the bakery, people would come by and buy some items from the display shelves and there were a lot of orders being made. There was also a busy kitchen behind a busy counter in front of a somewhat busy customer area. However, today wasn't really that day. All of her coworkers decided to call in sick, the manager went into labor and she was the only one manning the counter. Thankfully, it was a slow day so the stock wouldn't run out that fast. She was honestly waiting for the next shift changes so the workers in that shift can come and hopefully fill her spot and more. Though, the manager had said if she was the only one working and her shift was up, she was allowed to close up shop until someone else gets there to reopen. It baffled her how this bakery was still functioning with such a permission, but it only happens every once a blue or blood moon. She was sitting behind the counter on a stool as she let the usual group of students, now college students, hang out at their usual table. Other than them, that was it for customers. She was scrolling through her phone reading manga while looking up after every so page so she at least knows who's coming in and out of the shop. Thankfully there's also a bell that hangs over the door so whenever it opens it rings. She was honestly just waiting for her shift to end so she could talk to Talia or something. She looked at the clock and sighed. "Come on, go faster. Tick tock, mother fucker." She mumbled to herself so that only she was able to hear it. Unless there was someone right in front of her, it was only audible to her and her alone. She also really wanted to take this wing set off her back already. Yes, it was part of the uniform for cashiers, but she didn't usually wear it because she had to move about so much. Wearing it now was somewhat uncomfortable. She wasn't used to it at all. It was nothing like wearing a backpack or anything. Yes, she did have robot wings before but she hadn't had those since forever. Fuck, can this shift get any more excruciatingly long?

It was her final year of high school, you'd think that being gone for almost a year would set you back and you'd have to repeat a year but that wasn't the case when it came to Yumi. Before she had left, she had made sure that any assignments that would happen over the year would be sent to her. Aside from group projects, though she could have participated in those through Skype if need be. Her mother thought there was already too much on her plate as it was, so she spoke with the administration to see if she could skip doing group projects. Luckily it was, considering there wasn't that many over the course of the year to begin with. There was maybe a total of about three or two, Yumi couldn't remember the exact numbers. Though it was nice when she did finish the school work, she did get to play video games. It was only for a limited amount of time before her mother ushered her outside to enjoy the sun, but that was alright because a few hours was enough for her. Being outside was fine too, she just preferred being inside. Yumi found things to do though, wandering her way around the city she lived in and visiting old friends from her previous school. So it wasn't all bad thankfully.

Once school had finally ended and summer had come around, Yumi had spent most of her time at her grandparents house. In her mothers words it was to 'expel the game demons', whatever that meant. She assumed it meant playing zero videos because her grandparents didn't have a computer in there house and her mother refused to allow Yumi to bring her laptop. Good thing she still had to her phone though, but it could only last so long until she either got bored or the battery got drained from the device. So Yumi preoccupied herself with learning how to cook, as she wasn't too good at it before. Her grandmother was really helpful in that aspect, as she use to run a bakery before she retired. It was a shame she didn't have it anymore as the majority of her stuff tasted really good. Though she did tell Yumi she would sell some bread from time to time if someone came by asking for it, though it wasn't every often. It was definitely a nice change of pace though and she liked it a lot. Yumi was a little sad when she had to leave since school was starting back up, but she did promise to visit her grandmother when she could.

Now with school back in session and her parents not on her back anymore about going outside (she did go out more than before, not by a lot though), it was time to move back into the dorms. She didn't have the same one as last time unfortunately, so she had to move all her things from one dorm room into the next. Yumi did it trip by trip, which took awhile since her room seemed to be on a different floor than last time. It was okay though, she had nothing else planned for the day anyway and didn't have any classes until tomorrow. Once she was finally done, Yumi let out a sigh of relief. She thought she deserved something after all of that, so she decided to treat herself to some hot chocolate. It was a little cold out anyways, so it was something to warm her up and was also very sweet (only because she added loads of sugar). Exiting the dorms, Yumi went in search of something warm to drink.

Extra Info

Mood:
Tired

Find a place that serves hot cocoa

Objective:
Getting hot cocoa

Interacting with:
None (Open)

Tags:
Nona Nona

elliot-png.694129

[/div]

[div class=infotitle]Location:[/div] School Grounds

[div class=infotitle]Mood:[/div] Surprised / Happy

[div class=infotitle]Objective:[/div] Greet Yumi

[div class=infotitle]Interacting with:[/div] Yumi

[div class=infotitle]Tags:[/div] WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess

[div class=imgpost]IMG_0451.JPG

It felt a little weird returning back to school after the summer break. Odd as in despite having a decent chunk of time off, stepping back onto school grounds felt as though he had never left in the first place. For now anyways, he hadn't been to any classes yet but this was his final year after all, no doubt the school work would be a lot harder and enough to change his opinion. Sure, not being able to sleep meant more hours in the day for school work but it did have it's downsides too. Sometimes his brain just wasn't as alert of focused as it should be, so it wasn't like he could work all that far ahead of everyone else. Sometimes that made him wonder just how on earth his sister could even keep up and even score well in her work when she was the complete opposite, barely even awake for half her lessons. Of course upon asking she'd nonchalantly shrug and say "I don't know, I just do it" like it was nothing.

But for now his mind was just more focused on just figuring out what his subjects were, never mind what was in them. Well that and maybe food... he had gotten a bit distracted with the game he had been playing all morning. Luckily that was something he could spend some time with since his dorm hadn't changed. Though he was sure his roommate had, he hadn't spotted them yet since getting here so he wasn't 100% sure.

Pulling on his hoodie and then a jacket on top he decided to step out to grab something to eat, lest he be called a hypocrite by his sister if he were to start questioning her to make sure she had eaten, she frequently snoozed through mealtimes and forgot so it was a regular occurrence for him when his parents weren't there to remind her instead. Stepping outside of the building he immediately felt the autumn air smack him in the face and instantly regretted not bringing a scarf or something too (despite it probably not being that level of cold really). His brows furrowed as his hands shoved themselves into his jacket pocket. He'd just endure it, he was not going back in and up those stairs again.

Despite walking through the small crowd of new students that were clearly trying to find their way around, he could have sworn he spotted a familiar figure. Pausing for a moment with a narrowed gaze. It was only when he had continued past the small crowd of newbies that he confirmed that familiar sight. Maybe he was imagining it? It wouldn't be the first time his brain messed with him over something...She hadn't been here since the start of junior year after all. Without thinking however... "Yumi?!" he called out to the girl that was still away from him and only then panicking about the possibility he could be actually wrong.
[/div]
[/div]
[class=infotitle] color: #774c1f; font-weight: Bold; [/class] [class=imgpost] width: auto; height: auto; padding: 0; margin: 0; background-color: #774c1f; border: 5px solid #774c1f; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=infopfp] width: 200px; height: 200px; background-color: white; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/474x/0a/3b/6a/0a3b6ad40c715db5282018b8eabd0898.jpg'); background-size: 120%; background-position: center center; border-radius: 50%; border: 5px solid #774c1f; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=infopfpbg] width: 100%; height: 300px; background-color: white; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/40/fc/75/40fc75a21bb27d1ba2f34f708cb7f908.jpg') no-repeat; background-size: 70%; background-position: center center; display: inline-block; border-radius: 50%;​
[/class]​

[/nobr]

Last edited:

BLeufK4.png

giphy.gif

Eli sighed as he looked around the kitchen area at the places where there already were things put away. He wasn’t really sure what this guy’s policy was on sharing spaces, so he spent a good chunk the time unpacking just trying to figure out where he was supposed to put his stuff. He didn’t have much aside from his bountiful stash of art supplies, so it wasn’t really going to be much of a problem. He wanted to err on the side of caution considering that they were both seniors. They had no idea who each other were or what they were like, so the last thing he wanted was to step over any boundaries, even if they hadn’t met yet. Thankfully, there seemed to be enough room in the kitchen that he was able to get all of his things put away without having to take space in any of the areas that his mystery roommate had already taken.

Honestly, Eli spent most of the time in the kitchen just worrying over where to put his things that he hadn’t even gotten to his bed area by the time that someone had entered their dorm. Eli didn’t immediately notice him - he was actually taking a break and was mid-yawn when a redheaded man came into the kitchen and began to rummage through the fridge. Hearing someone addressing him, he put his hands down away from rubbing his eyes, slightly surprised to suddenly have been addressed out of what felt like the blue. It was about 10 am now and he had been here alone for most of the morning, so he honestly wasn’t expecting to even see his roommate at all for the day. Eli took a moment to register this new person in his post-yawn vision, finally realizing that this was who his roommate was. His blue eyes blinked at this redhead for another moment before he finally answered. “Uh… yeah. I guess you’re my new roommate then, too.”

The guy seemed decent enough, from the looks of him. Not that looks really meant anything in terms of your character, but he just got the feeling that this dude was probably alright. It definitely helped that they had only just met and he was already offering him food. It was a kind offer, considering he hadn’t really put his groceries away yet. Eli moved out of the way so his new roommate could have better access to the kitchen. “I mean, if you’re offering, I won’t say no.”

Extra Info

Mood:
Tired

Unpacking, talking to the new roommate

Objective:
Unpack his stuff, get to know his roommate

Interacting with: The new roommate

FukushimaTitle-2.png

tumblr_p34g0tELj41uq0fwuo1_1280.jpg

Summer had came and went is quickly as it had started, much to Asuka's disappointment. She longed to go back to sunbathing on the beach and spending time with her family, but all good things must come to an end. Though she did wish summer was a little longer by a month or so. She rarely ever got time to spend with her family since she was always busy doing something. This year, she hoped she wouldn't be and would actually be able to check up on her kids when she could. With the school year starting, there was a lot of things she had to prepare for. Considering she was both the vice principal and a teacher, she needed to come up with a syllabus for what the students needed for her class. It wasn't a whole bunch, but it was a few items that were pretty easy to get from a local store. There were a couple items on the list that you'd need to go to a special kind of magic store to get, but they weren't too pricey. Asuka sat in her empty classroom, the only light coming in from the sun shining through the windows. It took a few hours or so to write down everything, but once she was done, Asuka had put the syllabus into her desk. There needed to be printed copies of the syllabus, though she would do it early tomorrow morning. She wanted to get out of the stuffy classroom and enjoy the sun for a little while.

Taking her belongings and placing her sunhat on her head, she headed for the outdoors. The weather was relatively nice, the sky being filled with orange and blue hues blended together and only a few clouds in the sky. The wind only gave a slight breeze, bringing with it the sweet scent of freshly made pastries and the bitter scent of dewy grass. It was a strange mixture of scents that she found rather pleasant, it reminded her of the times she use to visit the bakery by her old house with friends. It almost brought a smile to her face, her slips almost turning up into one before they fell into a frown. She had't seen any of her friends in a while, she head realized. When she was younger and still in high school, it seems she had all the time in the world to visit friends. With life now getting in the way of everything, there was no time to see anyone. She missed Celia and the strange wacky things they did together. While some of it was albeit sexual in nature (not in that sense you pervs), there were the majority of the times where she genuinely did enjoy hanging around her succubus friend. They made pasties together at times and did a lot of boy talk back in high school, she wondered how her dear friend was doing.

Lumina was also a concern. While she had met the girl during her wedding and not during high school, she considered the phoenix to be her best friend. Considering Lumina was seeing her husbands brother, there was no way that the two of them wouldn't be close. They use to talk a lot of the time, but it seems like recently they hadn't talked as much as before, if at all. It was strange really, throughout the entire duration of summer vacation, Asuka hadn't seen her friend. She figured she would have caught a glimpse of the blonde at some point around the estate or even hang out while they had the free time, but it never seemed to happen. Asuka was worried, there was no way she wouldn't have come to talk to her within those couple months. Perhaps she was overthinking it and the phoenix was truly fine, just spending time with Kenji somewhere. Though Asuka couldn't shake the feeling that something was terribly wrong and she had a sinking feeling that it was only getting worse. The brunette gnawed on her lower lip as her mind seemed to race with the worst case scenarios. All this worrying definitely wasn't good for the heart and it was making her incredibly anxious. She needed something to calm her nerves and help clear her head. Tea was always good in settling her nerves, so Asuka set out in search of a cafe to get herself a cup.

Extra Info

Mood:
Worried

Walking to a cafe

Objective:
Get tea to calm herself down

Interacting with: None (Open)
Tags: N/A

Last edited:
Ken Ando

tumblr_notqpnyocR1snbyiqo4_540.gif

Nothing but swords as far as the eye could see. Never did he really want to willingly come to this place. It was always something he used in battle, but the reality marble seems to be a peaceful place to go when one needs time to think and clear their minds. Staring off into the distance as the clouds rolled by in the interestingly brownish-orange colored sky, Ken stood there. Not a single move. With his mind so clear of everything at the moment, he began to recall long-forgotten memories. Memories of a man he once called father. With all the time that had passed, Emiya had never once thought about what had happened to him. He figured it was best to just forget about it. Without looking, Ken reached for one of the swords sticking out of the ground around his feet. His fingers gently wrapped around it and his grip tightened. With a single pull, the blade was now raised and pointing towards the sky. He then swung the blade a few times before dropping it and sighing. There was nothing left for him to do now. The world found peace. At least as far as he could tell. Using his now empty hand, he projected a sword into it and then used his magic to enhance it. Ken then took and stance, preparing to throw the sword and soon the sword was flying away from him. Using his magic once more, he made the sword change its course and now it was flying towards him. It was fast, but Ken was faster and he used his abilities to summon Rho Aias.

tumblr_no3jj5B6EY1u9lneoo1_500.gif

As the purple projection appeared out of thin air it shielded him from the sword. As it did this, Ken heard a cracking sound. Focusing his vision on the shield, he noticed that it was cracking. That never happened before. Within a blink of an eye, the sword shattered the first layer and soon burst through the others with ease. Ken immediately jumped out of the way of the sword, avoiding being pierced by its blade by only a few inches. With a deep breath, he came to the realization that he wasn't as strong as he used to be. Getting used to what, he called, the 'normal' life was rendering him weaker. He couldn't even defend against his own attacks anymore. With the wave of his hand, a man appeared in front of him. The man looked just like Ken when uses his magic to enhance himself. His hair white and his complexion darker... Along with his signature red coat. A white-blue aura flowing vigorously around him as he came into existence. Speaking only a few words.

"I won't hold back. We've been getting weak."

Ken couldn't really do much but agree with himself. Seeing this form of his standing in front of him. Knowing that it was his full strength coming at him as if he were his own enemy. Before Ken could do anything else, the projection dashed at him, two shortswords forming out of thin air. Black and white respectively, with a yin-yang symbol on them both at the hilt. Without hesitation, the projection swung both blades at Ken, who had only just got in a defensive, stance and knocked him off balance. The force of the attack caused the swords that he created to be shattered. The pieces going flying in every direction before turning into little blue particles and flowing away with the wind. Ken knew all of the attacks the projection would use. They were all attacks he would use, but the sheer power behind them was what kept him from being able to properly defend in this case. Able to catch himself, Ken landed on his feet and was now only a few feet away from the projection of his stronger self. He knew very well he'd suffer injuries during his training. There was no doubt in his mind about that, but he had no choice. Just because things were calm in his life didn't mean that he could just relax and become weak. You never know when you'll have to pick up a weapon and fight. Something Ken knew and lived by was to be prepared for anything and everything. Life throws punches... Just not all the time.

2b02751fe79c62929df59ee80cc269cd.gif

Hours had passed once they had come to a stop. The projection stood unharmed, but Ken, on the other hand, was pretty hurt. Nothing major, but he could definitely use a breather after that training session. Finding a large enough rock, the two sat down on it. The time of day in the reality marble never really changes, so the sky was still that orange-brown hue. Taking a deep breath, Ken exhaled quietly and looked around at the blades that protruded from the ground. How many weapons had he copied over time... Just from what he could see alone, there were hundreds. Thousands. The projection slowly began to fade and Ken stood up as he did. He wasn't done training. Not by a long shot. All that he was able to gather from the fight was that he was still durable. He was very much rusty in terms of combat ability though. Unacceptable in his opinion. He wasn't just some kid. A kid wouldn't have seen what he's currently looking at. Taking one small step, he stuck out his hand and projected a regular sword, and stabbed it into the dirt beneath his feet. Ken spoke quietly to himself as he took another step, another sword appearing in his hand as he did.

"Ninety-nine more and then I fight again. I can't stop until I win."

As punishment for losing the sparring match... He felt creating one hundred swords was adequate enough. With each loss, he'll add another hundred.

Ken ended up creating about 700 swords and had multiple fights with a thought projection of himself before collapsing from exhaustion. The reality marble would deactivate without Ken awake to keep it activated. As it faded, he ended up resting on his bedroom floor.

34b898ad6de444ff4cebce09bac1452e212c5e0e.png

tumblr_nxf0jyKOTD1skbmyho2_r1_540.gif

Yumi had her hands inserted into her pockets, humming as she strolled along to the cafe. She knew she wanted to get hot cocoa, but she also wanted a pastry. Though she wasn't quite what it was she wanted. A doughnut maybe, or perhaps a muffin. Both sounded good really, so maybe she would end up getting both of them. Her thoughts were halted at the sound of her name, Yumi freezing amiss the crowd with a confused expression on her face. Who in the world was calling her out? Considering she had been gone for most of the school year, there was no way anyone would know her name, much less know of her. There was only a few people that could possibly know her name and she hadn't seen either of them since she came back. It would be nice though, to catch up with her friends from before she left. Yumi just had to find them first, wherever they were. She was sure if she wandered the halls aimlessly, she would be able to find them eventually. Perhaps she would run into them at the cafe she was headed towards, or at least, she hoped she did.

Upon turning around, Yumi was surprised to see Elliot a couple feet away from her, a friend she had made at the beginning of the school year. "Elliot?" He was one of her first friends, if she remembered correctly. She use to hang out with him from time to time and had even gotten a mechanical robot kitten as a gift if she remembered correctly. Unfortunately, she didn't have it with her as the cat was back in the guest bedroom at her grandmothers house. Yumi would have to ask her to mail it back to her so she could have it back or else she'd forget about it. She actually really liked the cat Elliot had given her, so she didn't want to forget it.

Yumi hadn't seen him in so long that she almost forgot what he had looked like. Well, not really. It was a bit of an exaggeration more than anything. Aside from his height that it. Elliot seemed to had gotten a lot taller than the last time she saw him. She remembered when they were sort of the same height, though Elliot was probably still a little taller than her back then too. Just not as much before as he was now. At the very least, it would be easier to spot him in a crowd. Nevertheless, she was still happy to see him. The surprised looked fizzled into genuine happiness, Yumi maneuvering her way through the crowd to get to him. A smile lit up the feature of her face, her eyes glistening with excitement. "Hey! I guess it's been awhile." Yumi laughed lightly, her hands being removed from the comfort of her pockets and coming up to cover her mouth to conceal the sound. "Maybe a little longer than a while, but I'm sure you get what I mean. How have you been?"

Considering the crowd of students was still moving and they were stopped right in the middle of the hallway, Yumi figured they should probably move. It had to be a little bit of an annoyance to have people stop right in the middle of the hallway as your trying to get somewhere. She knew she wasn't the biggest fan of people that, as it was more of an inconvenience than anything. Having to work your way around people and get bumped into while doing so wasn't exactly something she would call fun. "We can talk about it over drinks if you want." Yumi put her hands back inside her pocket to keep them warm and tilted her head towards the direction she had been in before being stopped. "I was just headed to the cafe if you wanna tag along. Unless you have somewhere to be, then I totally get it if you say no." She hadn't really taken into account if he really needed to go somewhere, but kind of offered anyways. Though considering he was the one who had stopped her (not like she could have stopped him since she didn't even see him), Yumi didn't think he did.

Extra Info

Mood:
Happy

Talking to Elliot

Objective:
Catch up

Interacting with:
Elliot

Tags:
Nona Nona

Ghost of Kamui
Masahi Takamasa

Uchiha.Obito.full.25050711.png

Masahi hadn't ever felt this brand of anxiety. Though he kept a stone face, there was a growing weight within his chest. Before him was a mess of a woman, unprepared for many aspects of life that were lining up upon her metaphorical doorstep. Many of them now his fault, and if they were to resort to finger-pointing there weren't very many ways he could defend himself from any accusations. When had they started the slippery slope that ended up here? That led them from being two cheerful kids, friends, even comrades protecting each other from death to now being a couple of people that wouldn't dare smile in each other's presence.

Masahi looked away from the woman's small form for but a moment to the glass wall behind him. Grey sky and a skyline of steel and glass stared back at him, along with a reflection of the living space he was seated within. Realizing no matter where he looked he'd see Kaori, Masahi turned to face the real thing. It was at least better than looking at her reflection, through the glass. Words, there were so many words he could say, so many words he dreamed of saying, so many words he wouldn't dare say now. But he had to say something before the metaphorical daggers sawed through what little connection they had left. Even so, the weight in his chest, coarse like sand and dense like lead worked his way into his throat. Fighting it Masahi let out a sound somewhere between a groan and a sigh. If he could turn back time by a year he would've just stayed away, for both of their sakes.

However, Masahi could he an annoying voice in his mind, speaking to him through his memories. No time like the present, after all, you can't get the past back. With that, he pressed his eyelids together as hard as he could before refocusing on Kaori. With no words prepared he simply started speaking. "I know, this is not at all what either of us intended, but it's what we got," pausing a moment, Masahi ensured he was talking clearly, but also softly, "I understand if you hate me, but now I'm all you have. Regret it, despise it, hate it. I don't care. But at least use my resources to ensure you make it out of this okay." Clasping his hands together, Masahi started his talking looking to Kaori's eyes, shifting focus to her balloned stomach, and then the floor.
• More Info •

Mood:
Bad Vibes
Conversing
Interacting with:
Kaori
Tags:

Lumina Lumina
• Character Sheet •

C9vmSsv.png

tenor.gif

Lyanna struggled to sit up, pain still radiating from her core where the spear stayed lodged in her abdomen. This was such a nightmare. Blood soaked through her clothes, and she could feel the sticky liquid against her body and on her hands. Well, at least the spear was slowing the flow of blood from the wound for the moment. She grit her teeth, giving her daughter yet another determined stare. “Luminaire!” she exclaimed sternly, and Lumina seemed to snap out of whatever funk had gripped her. The younger phoenix looked at Lyanna, looking even more lost and conflicted by the second. Every fiber of her being told her that she should stay and protect her mother, and yet she knew that it probably would be best if she left. Her throat grew tight and tears began to well up in the corners of her eyes, with a few droplets making their way down her cheeks. Somewhere within herself, she could feel Kenji's turmoil. She had no idea what was going on with him, only that there was some kind of just anger and a turmoil of emotions that was only adding to her own messed up feelings about the situation. Her fists balled, and she clutched her chest, her indecision and hatred of the whole situation only made worse through the feelings pulsing through her pair bond with Kenji. As far as she was aware, he had no idea that she was here, just that she had disappeared from the school a while back. How long had they been apart now? The tears were starting to stream down her face now.

“I don’t want to leave you!” She looked at Lyanna, her eyes full of a sad sort of bargaining. This was her mother. She had all of her memories now to see all the times that Lyanna had shown her kindness and care over the many years of her broken rebirths. An unconditional love, even when she would stand in silence by Caelum’s side and let them keep her trapped in that prison of ice. It was all for her own good after all. So she could be returned to normal and regain her position as the daughter of the king and become a happy family again. She couldn’t just… abandon her family, right?

Lyanna gave Lumina a soft smile, bringing a hand up to wipe tears from her cheek. “I know, my child.” Another slam against the doors echoed through the room, and Lumina’s eyes snapped in that direction, her body on high alert from the emotions radiating from her pair bond. “Listen to me, Luminaire.” She moved her hand to direct Lumina’s attention back to herself. She knew this was hard enough, she didn’t need panic to cloud her daughters decisions and resolve. “I know you’re scared, and that’s okay. But I’ll be alright. Death is not the end for us, as you well know.” Her words seemed to bring her back down a bit from the edge of losing it, and Lumina found herself leaning into Lyanna’s hand on her cheek. The feeling of a comforting touch from her mother caused her emotions to twist up again, but this time in a less primal way, and more tears streaked down her cheek “When you go, I’ll be right behind you. I promise you that I’ll be there when this is all over, and we can go back to how things were. I’ll find you, and it’ll be okay.” Lumina bit her lip, doing her best to believe her mothers words. Another slam against the door, another echo bouncing around them. But the two didn’t move this time, just taking this moment in the stillness of the empty throne room as mother and daughter. After a little while, Lumina brought her head up to face Lyanna properly, wiping her face as she gave a small nod. “...It’s a promise then.”

Extra Info

Mood:
Scared but determined

Escape the attacker

Objective:
Escape from the estate

Interacting with: Genesis, Caelum, Lyanna

FI7KM0k.png

u7nGq3B.gif

...ΨA rift opened in the empty, ruined hallway and out stepped Genesis, holding what appeared to be a small, round object in his clawed hand. He took in his immediate surroundings, taking note of the undead Phoenixes battering into the Throne Rooms door. He walked over to the door, the undead Phoenixes parting as he did so, allowing him a large space to walk. When he reached the entrance, he slammed his foot into the two large doors, sending them free of the hinges and into the centre of the room, the sound of them impacting the floor sending a large crash throughout the room. The Phoenix army stood motionless at the entrance as Genesis walked into the room. He briefly looked around, then he saw her. Lumina, beside the female, Lyanna. His eyes remained focused on Lumina, however, and soon noticed the numerous cuts on her flesh, and her blood flowing down her cheeks. Gritting his teeth beneath his helm, Genesis clenched his free hand into a fist. Suddenly, the undead Phoenixes burst into blue flames and began melting. The temporary life Genesis had gifted them leaving their reanimated corpses. Almost as quickly as the fire began, the Phoenixes fell to the floor, nothing more than a pile of grey ash. Fires of fury and hatred were smouldering in the small, narrowed eye holes of his helmet as his eyes met Lyanna. He slowly began walking over to the prone Phoenix, rhythmic thuds emanating throughout the room with each step. He tossed the circular object he had in his occupied hand over to Lyanna. The object hit the ground with a squish and rolled closer to the two Phoenixes. Blood pooled around the object. A closer inspection would identify it as Caelums severed head, with a blue hole being positioned in the centre of his forehead. Kenji had been thinking what to say in this moment, yet instead opted to remain silent. He knew he didn't need any words, as the gesture was enough. He initially planned on torturing Lyanna slowly, like he had done to Caelum, yet he had grown tired. He just wanted it to be over. All of it. He just wanted to be with Lumina again, like they used to be. Without so much as a breath, he ignited Lyannas body in a blazing blue inferno. It took longer than he wished, ten seconds, to fully engulf and reduce her body to ash. Genesis hoped to spare Lumina the sight of seeing dead bodies, yet he couldn't help himself from killing one of the people who caused so much pain. Something deep inside him guided his actions, his rage. His body relaxed as his eyes took in Lumina. It was finally over. As he closed the distance, the black armour that once covered his body vanished in a golden light, revealing his true form. He stood directly infront of Lumina now, along with the smouldering pile of ash beside them. Knowing Lumina wouldn't know this form, Kenji spoke, a small smile forming on his lips as he took her hand in his. His shining, golden irises remained fixed on Luminas as he switched from word to wordΨ...

Lumina, it's me, Kenji. Don't worry, you're safe now..

Character Information

Mood:
Relieved.

In the Throne Room.

Objective:
Retrieve Lumina.

Interacting With: Lyanna and Lumina.

Theme:

FI7KM0k.png

u7nGq3B.gif

...ΨA rift opened in the empty, ruined hallway and out stepped Genesis, holding what appeared to be a small, round object in his clawed hand. He took in his immediate surroundings, taking note of the undead Phoenixes battering into the Throne Rooms door. He walked over to the door, the undead Phoenixes parting as he did so, allowing him a large space to walk. When he reached the entrance, he slammed his foot into the two large doors, sending them free of the hinges and into the centre of the room, the sound of them impacting the floor sending a large crash throughout the room. The Phoenix army stood motionless at the entrance as Genesis walked into the room. He briefly looked around, then he saw her. Lumina, beside the female, Lyanna. His eyes remained focused on Lumina, however, and soon noticed the numerous cuts on her flesh, and her blood flowing down her cheeks. Gritting his teeth beneath his helm, Genesis clenched his free hand into a fist. Suddenly, the undead Phoenixes burst into blue flames and began melting. The temporary life Genesis had gifted them leaving their reanimated corpses. Almost as quickly as the fire began, the Phoenixes fell to the floor, nothing more than a pile of grey ash. Fires of fury and hatred were smouldering in the small, narrowed eye holes of his helmet as his eyes met Lyanna. He slowly began walking over to the prone Phoenix, rhythmic thuds emanating throughout the room with each step. He tossed the circular object he had in his occupied hand over to Lyanna. The object hit the ground with a squish and rolled closer to the two Phoenixes. Blood pooled around the object. A closer inspection would identify it as Caelums severed head, with a blue hole being positioned in the centre of his forehead. Kenji had been thinking what to say in this moment, yet instead opted to remain silent. He knew he didn't need any words, as the gesture was enough. He initially planned on torturing Lyanna slowly, like he had done to Caelum, yet he had grown tired. He just wanted it to be over. All of it. He just wanted to be with Lumina again, like they used to be. Without so much as a breath, he ignited Lyannas body in a blazing blue inferno. It took longer than he wished, ten seconds, to fully engulf and reduce her body to ash. Genesis hoped to spare Lumina the sight of seeing dead bodies, yet he couldn't help himself from killing one of the people who caused so much pain. Something deep inside him guided his actions, his rage. His body relaxed as his eyes took in Lumina. It was finally over. As he closed the distance, the black armour that once covered his body vanished in a golden light, revealing his true form. He stood directly infront of Lumina now, along with the smouldering pile of ash beside them. Knowing Lumina wouldn't know this form, Kenji spoke, a small smile forming on his lips as he took her hand in his. His shining, golden irises remained fixed on Luminas as he switched from word to wordΨ...

Lumina, it's me, Kenji. Don't worry, you're safe now..

Character Information

Phoseroth Estate.

Mood:

Relieved.

In the Throne Room.

Objective:

Retrieve Lumina.

Interacting With: Lyanna and Lumina.

Theme:

C9vmSsv.png

tenor.gif

The two phoenixes in the throne room seemed to share some unspoken moment as their conversation came to an end. In this moment, despite their honestly rocky history, was a moment spent between a mother and daughter who genuinely cared about each other. It’s strange how the worst of times can bring people closer, and this was definitely one of those times. Lumina sniffed, wiping the rest of the tears from her eyes as she mentally made the decision to finally make her way out of here. Her mother would follow. They had lived apart for the last few centuries, they would be fine for another short while. Lyanna brought her hand down away from Lumina’s face, painfully readjusting herself in a position where was more sitting up. “Go. Now.” She ordered, and Lumina responded with a curt nod, getting herself ready to stand up and prepare to teleport herself away again.

As she was about to stand up, the doors to the throne room were blown open, wthe doors breaking off their hinges and flying into the room. Lumina’s gaze snapped to entrance, her eyes locking on the armored figure. She hadn’t seen this attacker like Lyanna had, but just seeing them in person instead of just hearing about them or dealing with the aftereffects of their attack was honestly terrifying. Her eyes widened and she found herself frozen stiff with terror. All the determination to leave just vanished as if it was never there to begin with. Instead, it was replaced with fear that kept her from going anywhere. Lyanna, having seen this figure before, narrowed her eyes, struggling to move so that she could put herself between it and her daughter. That’s why he was here after all, and she’d be damned if she didn’t do something to protect her child. It was the least she could do after all the other times she just stood by and did or said nothing during all of Lumina’s broken rebirths that she was around for. Her eyes glanced down to the piles of ash near the entrance of the room before staring back up at their assailant. Kenji then threw something near them, and Lumina’s eyes followed it as it came to a stop near Lyanna’s body. Blood pooled around it’s base, mingling with Lyanna’s, who didn’t even break her gaze with the armored figure. Ever since she was ejected from the rift back in the garden, she had a feeling of what was going to possibly happen. She would be an idiot to think otherwise. This was unlike any enemy they had ever faced. One that they, even the great race of phoenixes, probably would not be able to survive an attack from.

Lumina, however, was blindsided by seeing Caelum’s head suddenly laying on the ground. Her eyes widened, and she was only able to mutter out a small “…father…” before something else captured her attention. Lyanna’s screaming form in front of her dragged her attention away from the severed head in time to see her mother’s body be engulfed in a roaring blue blaze. It didn’t last long, maybe ten seconds, before her mother was reduced to nothing but ash, leaving Lumina alone in the room with the person that was responsible for now murdering both of her parents. Fear had paralyzed her, screams getting stuck in her throat as her gaze stayed affixed to the pile of ash that was her mother. She sat there in an almost catatonic state, her body unmoving as it attempted to process the events that just transpired. Suddenly she felt something take her hand, and she snapped out of it to see the figure now holding it as it changed forms before her own eyes. Her blue irises met their golden ones as they spoke at her, and it suddenly felt like time began to catch up with her.

violet-evergarden-angst.jpg

“Kenji…” Lumina spoke out, not even needing his words for her to recognize that it was Kenji who was standing in front of her. She could feel it in their pair bond from the moment he took her hand just who it was. Touch was always such a strong thing for her when it came to Kenji. His touch was always what she could count on to help soothe her emotions and help herself calm down and feel better. But not now. Knowing that it was Kenji that was the figure, her mind was able to piece together that it was Kenji that had murdered her parents. Finally putting this together, Lumina yanked back her hand, visibly trembling as she stared at him. No. This couldn’t be happening. Kenji had just killed her parents. No. That wasn’t possible. He’d never do that. But she just saw it happen right in front of her eyes. He killed her parents. Oh god. He killed her parents. Her parents were dead, and it was because of him. She looked at him with a terrified expression, her gaze bouncing between him and the remains of her murdered parents. “Y-y-you killed my-“ she started before her fight or flight instinct kicked in and she found herself backing away from him in the direction of the throne. “Mother…! Father…!” she pleaded as her voice began to grow louder, the screams that were lodged in her throat earlier began to make their way out. She eventually stopped moving backwards when her back hit the base of the throne, and her hyperventilated breathing returning as she looked back up at him. “NOOO! W-why would you… YOU KILLED THEM! AAAAHH!!” Her gaze fell back down to the severed head and the pile of ash as she screamed, her eyes brimming with tears and streaking down her cheeks, stinging where they mingled with the still-bleeding cuts there.

Extra Info

Mood:
Terrified, traumatized, panicking

Seeing her dead parents in front of her, realizing it was Kenji that killed them

Objective:
Survive?

Interacting with: Kenji

Emiya White

source.gif

"The days are getting shorter and the nights longer." Emiya quietly mumbled to himself as he walked down the moonlight lit streets. The street lights dimly lighting some of the areas around him. The footsteps he took being tracked by blood, though with each step the tracks became lighter and lighter as the blood began to dry and come off on the pavement. All he could think about was what he just did. Taking orders from Perfect was a must to achieve his goal and he was more than willing to do what needed to be done in order to bring the world some much-needed peace. That involved taking the lives of those who were possibly innocent for all he knew. Knowing what kind of monster that made him, he knew his cause was just... At least he believed it to be. Once he was far enough from the home he just intruded on, he came across a bar. A drink was always nice after he had to do the things he's been up to. Something to ease the mind. Whilst he was used to it, it being death that is, those he killed always had some sort of dirt on their hands. These days he was unsure. Perfect would just give him a name and location, and he simply assumed that these people somehow posed a threat to their plans. In the end, he was nothing but a cold-blooded killer, no matter what he did. Maybe when this was all over, he'd take his own life. There would be no room in a perfect world for someone like him. The one thing he wanted being gone and unable to experience the world he worked so hard to gain anyways.

Coming to a stop outside of the bar, Emiya took a deep breath and looked at his hands, making sure there was no blood staining them. He didn't want someone asking questions... Luckily they seemed clean enough. Placing a hand on the doorknob, Emiya twisted and pulled the door open, holding it open for some people who were coming out before he entered. They nodded in thanks and he simply nodded back, acknowledging them. Walking in, he immediately went over to take a seat at the bar. The bartender simply held up a finger, telling him to hold on a minute as he helps out another customer. Emiya nodded in response, focusing his attention on the TV. The news was on. Apparently there was a murder in some alleyway. A man left to bleed out. Seems he was cut up pretty bad. They showed a picture of the man. Recognizing who it was, Emiya shook his head in disappointment. It was the guy Perfect had set out to take care of alongside Ribbon and a few CROSS operatives. To think they'd want to do such a thing in a way that wouldn't draw attention. Maybe he was trying to send a message. Unfortunately, that wasn't Emiya's style and frankly, he was sort of upset to see that they went about it that way. Nothing you could say to them though. They were practically psychopaths with a lot of money and power. Wiping them out once everything is done was a part of the plan anyway.

The bartender had soon approached Emiya, leaning on the counter she asked what he'd like, "Anything in particular or would you want what every guy like you comes in here and asks for?" She said, looking Emiya directly in the eyes. He could tell she saw just what everyone else saw. A man who lost everything. Someone who was tired but had no time to sleep. He furrowed his brow and looked away from her and back at the TV. "What is it that they ask for?" He responded, keeping his gaze locked on the television. "Usually something strong. Like whiskey..." The bartender then turned to grab a bottle and a glass. "You look like you might drink more than just one glass before you leave. Must've had a long night I'm gonna assume." She said as she turned around and prepared the drink for him. Once it was finished, she gently slid in front of him and he sighed, placing his hand around the small glass. "Long week. Months. Years. Time isn't something I keep track of very often anymore." Emiya said, raising the glass and taking a sip. The taste of the alcohol almost soothing. He always viewed liquor more as a release from the issues at hand, yet only a temporary one. "Well, I can't blame you there Mr. Suit and Tie. All the black makes you look like someone who just left a funeral." The bartender joked, a smirk on her face as she poured another glass for herself. For the first time, his sight was pulled away from the television and he looked at her. "You could say something like that I guess. I do give off a more moody and depressing vibe... At least that's what the people I work with say." He responded, taking another sip of his drink. The bartender chuckled a little bit, "I'd say the same thing... Hell, I just did if we're being honest. You look like you don't even smile. Wanna try smiling for me here?" She asked, taking a sip of her own drink. "No." Emiya then looked towards the television once again. "You must be fun at parties." She then leaned on the counter again and began tapping it with her finger. Thinking as she kept her gaze fixated on this man. Sighing once again, Emiya took the final sip of his drink and stood up, placing the payment for it down, along with a tip. As he stood up, he took a look around, to see that he was the only one in here left, aside from the bartender. The other person had left their pay and tip on the counter. "Leaving already? We barely even had something resembling a conversation. Seems like you were slowly getting interested in it." She said, grabbing the two glasses and going to clean them. "Not really." Emiya then walked towards the door and before he could leave out, she called out to him. "Hey, it's pretty late... And well I'm gonna close up shop now. I know it might seem rather needy or something... I don't know but do you think you could walk with me to my apartment? It's not far... Depending on the direction you're going at least." Emiya shrugged and turned back to go and take a seat at the bar, waiting. Not like he had nothing better to do. He had another person on his list from Perfect so he was gonna be out for a long while. "I'll go with you. I could do with a generous act in my life at the moment."

Once the bartender finished with her clean up, she and Emiya left the bar. Locking the door behind her, the two of them began on the path to her apartment. The silence was kind of awkward, at least to the bartender, so she said something, to break the silence. Even it was for just a little while. "So... I know you probably won't want to answer or anything, but you seem like an interesting guy. The least we could do is get to know one another. You seem like you might become a regular at the bar and I, for one, like to know my customers." She said a smile on her face. Emiya looked at her and then back towards what was ahead of him. "My name is Emiya. I'm just your average salaryman, working his ass off to gain something better for himself. For everyone. I'm definitely older than I look and I'm a father. My wife passed away years ago and I can honestly say, I haven't felt the same since." Half of what he said, was a lie, but the bartender seemed to believe him anyway. Lying was something he was good at. It came in handy in his line of work. The two neared a building, and the bartender stopped him, just as she finished telling him about herself. "Hey, this is it right here. Before I go, I wanted to ask... You mentioned you were a father but you didn't really talk about what happened with them, just your wife." The bartender then took a step towards the stairs of the building, placing her hand on the railing, but she stopped, one foot on the bottom stair. Her eyes were on Emiya once again. Sighing, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Taking one of them out, he put the box back in his pocket and his lighter was what came out when he removed his hand again. "Three boys. 2 with the same woman and another with a different one." He said, placing the cigarette on his lips, holding it in place with them, he raised the lighter and lit the cigarette. The flames on the cigarette glowing bright orange as he inhaled. Looking away, and preparing to leave, he spoke one last time before walking away, "One of which I think hates me."

"Oho? Combat classes? Not at all! I'm just excited to see the strong and popular, the pretty and the smart-- you see, I'm someone who dislikes these sort of people, Rosalie-chan-- It's on my very nature! As such, it's my objective to fight them, even if I'm going to lose! At the very least, I want to prove to these people that there are others who try and reach them. Others don't have natural talent-- luck, or perhaps even genetics from already OP parents on their side to help them. People who are fighting to get strong, even if they're born weak!" ...So...he was going to fight these sorts of people for...A matter of principles? It was a bit confusing...It was definitely something, indeed, in his own nature. "...In other words...I want to prove that not everyone is special-- and as such, they keep on trying."

A man fighting against the elite and the naturally talented...It almost sounds like an underdog story. In other other words-- It was clear Namaya wanted to prove himself-- and prove that the weak can be strong, too.

Though, at her second question, he laughed and waved his hand.

"Ah, Rosalie-chan! Sorry, but my powers require that the user doesn't know about them-- otherwise, I'd be completely helpless! While I trust ya to keep m' secret, there are a buncha chaps around that might take advantage of it!"

...From those words alone, it seems like it's something that requires secrecy-- something to confuse the foe, perhaps? Something to mess with them? If the user couldn't let others figure it out...Perhaps it was something that messed with their [perception?] Illusions, perhaps?

"...But, since you're a swall gal," ...Swall gal? That wasn't even-- "I'll give you a tip-- I lied once in our conversation, and you fell for it."

A little wink and a grin, as he continued forwards.

Lil' question! Should we ping someone to play out them arriving at the reception, (though I'm also okay with them joining the interaction in general too) or should we do it by ourselves? :o

rosalie-png.694313

[/div]

[div class=infotitle]Location:[/div] Reception

[div class=infotitle]Objective:[/div] Wait. Hopefully no too long.

Excited to see the type of people he disliked? The notion of such a thing made zero sense to Rosalie, but at the same time, it also made perfect sense that such a nonsensical comment like this would be coming from Namaya's mouth. Judging on what she knew of him so far. Such a comment only receiving a curious brow raise and a slight smile as she listened to the rest of his explanation.

He wanted to prove that everyone was important, not just those high powered or in high powered positions. At least that was her understanding of it...? or maybe he wanted to prove no one was important...? Maybe she didn't fully get it....Picking fights wasnt exactly the wisest plan either way though. It almost sounded like some kind of underappreciated protagonist story she would have read in comics when she was younger...of well. She'd still read it now, probably.

"You're going to get in a lot of trouble if you lf you plan on duelling it out with all those apparently above us, you don't care about that?" She asked curiously. She wasnt exactly a model student by any means but picking fights didnt scream as an appealing thing to her. He question about his abilities was more or less shot down. Causing her to almost pout for a moment, though she supposed that if he needed it to keep it hush for it to work then that was a valid reason to not tell her.

His second comment caught her though. Causing her to stop in her tracks for a moment. He lied to her? What? When? Was it about his abilities? About people calling him a bug?...What on earth was a swall gal? Realising she was now a few steps behind, she un-furrowed her brows as she quickened her pace to be alongside him again. "Wait, Namaya, how is that even a hint?" She asked, lying to her wasn't really an ability...was it? Or maybe it could be. She supposed he was being vague on purpose...

As they entered the building, Rosalie already being able to see through the glass doors to the crowd at reception. "Ahhh I think we got here too late..." Of course with it being the first day, there was a line of students at reception probably all 1st years like them looking for maps, class schedules or dorm numbers. She let out a quiet exhale. This was going to take a bit. Oh well...

( If anyone wants to place a student or teacher here, feel free c: )

[/div]
[class=infotitle] color: #9c8da9; font-weight: Bold; [/class] [class=infopfp] width: 200px; height: 200px; background-color: white; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/49/9c/a9499c084489d0d76b7f98c70b20ef96.jpg'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center center; border-radius: 50%; border: 5px solid #9c8da9; display: inline-block; margin: 40px; [/class] [class=infopfpbg] width: 100%; height: 120%; background-color: white; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/c3/2f/8fc32fddbe5314ea77cb4fdc22678891.png') no-repeat; background-size: 100%; background-position: center; display: inline-block;​
[/class]​

[/nobr]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back