• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out of Character Chat

I
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Before continuing on, please look at the Introduction thread to get the gist of the RP. Also, be sure to read the Rules, and then go to the Character Registration thread to sign up for the RP using the provided Character Registration Sheet, or if you're BB Code savvy, you can do so with your own Sheet. Don't post in the RP thread until either myself or one of my mods ( Lumina Lumina , Nona Nona , Roman Roman and Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne ) have accepted your character, if you do the post will be deleted. Once your character is accept, you can post in the RP thread. Have fun!
FoolsErin FoolsErin yeah, just so all accepted characters can be accounted for in the new thread. It'd make things easier on our side.

FoolsErin FoolsErin yeah, just so all accepted characters can be accounted for in the new thread. It'd make things easier on our side.

Alright. That's fine. I'll have to find the hex I used for the shade of pink in Emiko's sheet, but otherwise, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Alright. That's fine. I'll have to find the hex I used for the shade of pink in Emiko's sheet, but otherwise, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.
When you highlight the words you changed to the color and click the color changer, it may be there. :)

Alright, edited my misplaced question in character registration to be Emiko's sheet. Also, just wondering, can we only make students or can we make faculty members as well? Either way, I've been in the creative mood lately (mostly from because I'm technically not in one of the roleplays in my signature, and the other is suuuuuuuppppeeerrr freaking slow.), so I think I might make more than one character.

Alright, edited my misplaced question in character registration to be Emiko's sheet. Also, just wondering, can we only make students or can we make faculty members as well? Either way, I've been in the creative mood lately (mostly from because I'm technically not in one of the roleplays in my signature, and the other is suuuuuuuppppeeerrr freaking slow.), so I think I might make more than one character.
All characters that would be faculty have to go through Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira first. So just talk to him about your character you want to make and he'll decide if it's a go.

So I'm going to try something different with character registration forms this time around, just to make it easier and more slimline. If either myself, Roman Roman , Lumina Lumina , Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne or Nona Nona like your post, it's accepted, and you can join the RP immediately. If it's not, we'll quote you and let you know why it's not accepted, and if certain aspects of the character need to be changed.

How does the list of powers for angels work? Do I just grab all of the ones that fit the rank of angel, or do I just cherry pick the ones that I like?

In addition, what are the "limits" of custom-made races? Basically, what are the yeses and nos of making them, for lack of better terms?

How does the list of powers for angels work? Do I just grab all of the ones that fit the rank of angel, or do I just cherry pick the ones that I like?
They'd have those powers by default.

In addition, what are the "limits" of custom-made races? Basically, what are the yeses and nos of making them, for lack of better terms?
That's something you'd want to ask Akira, as I personally haven't come across any custom races in awhile. Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira .

So all standard Angels have that list of powers by default. As you go up the tiers of Angels, they have more powerful versions of those powers, but have one unique power that separates them from one another. For instance, Lucifer had the ability to create stars, hence why he was named "Lucifer", aka "Lightbringer".

The regular guide is weaker than Gods, and no reality-warping powers. Other than that, it's all up to you. There's only a few times where I'll make exceptions.

Long time no see, people. Glad to see everything is going back up and getting fun again. Best of luck, all.

Alrighty. I better actually get into posting here hehe. I have two free characters waiting if anyone is looking for an interaction :)

Same. What's going on at the moment?
Plot wise In the school? Nothing. The interaction Lumina and Akira are in is outside the school.

Roman has characters at the school rn (I think?) and I’ll be sending my two there too. It’s the start of the first day of term there as far as I know. I hope that answers your question c’:

It seems the roleplaying seems to have settled to a standstill? Nobody has posted since July.
Yeah, everyone who made characters has sort of been off. People can post whenever, there's no restriction in place xD

It seems the roleplaying seems to have settled to a standstill? Nobody has posted since July.
Yeah I’m pretty sure a few of the original members have been busy. As for new members only a handful joined and then it didn’t take off for whatever reason. I’m not sure.

Yeah, everyone who made characters has sort of been off. People can post whenever, there's no restriction in place xD
Tbh I think you might need to bump the interest check again if you want things to take off again.

I'll see about posting tomorrow morning, it's nearly midnight over here.

....So things did not turn out as I planned. As was expected.

Theeere we go. Made a Chara sheet. A bit barebones for all, but it's late and I'm on my phone. Anything can be edited, if GM deems necesarry. Any criticism is welcome. That, and expect edits soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back