• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rules

I
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Before continuing on, please look at the Introduction thread to get the gist of the RP. Also, be sure to read the Rules, and then go to the Character Registration thread to sign up for the RP using the provided Character Registration Sheet, or if you're BB Code savvy, you can do so with your own Sheet. Don't post in the RP thread until either myself or one of my mods (@Lumina, @Nona, @Roman and @Tobi Naefaerne) have accepted your character, if you do the post will be deleted. Once your character is accept, you can post in the RP thread. Have fun!

Fukushima Akira

オーダーののサンクタム & RPN's Resident Suit Gang Leader
FHS Security Team.gif
Below this sentence you will find the rules of the Roleplay. Bare in mind, these are non-negotiable, as the rules are there for a reason. Repeated breach of these rules will result in you being removed and banned from the Roleplay. Now that it's been said, onto the Rules;

1. You can be any humanoid or shape shifting mythological/supernatural being, custom-created or not. However, restrictions may apply should the RP be crowded with too many characters from the same race.
  2. No God-Modding. This means you can't control other roleplayers' character(s) under any circumstance, with the exception that you have permission from the character's owner.
  3. No in-depth sexual content. Fade to black at the appropriate time, please.
  4. No killing other characters unless you have permission from the roleplayer who created said character.
  5. No OOC (Out Of Character) posts in the Main RP tab or the Character Sign-Ups tab. You may post OOC in the RP thread only if it involves the current situation between your character and other Roleplayers' character. Otherwise, you must post OOC in the Out Of Character tab. This is non-negotiable, as it keeps the RP nice and tidy ^^.
  6. You must post a CS (Character Sheet) in the Character Sign-Ups tab and wait for it to be accepted by either myself or a Moderator before posting in the RP thread.
  7. Follow RPN's Rules and Guidelines. You may find them here: https://www.rpnation.com/rules/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back