• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Eobine Expedition - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Apologies for not saying this much sooner, but I'll be cutting back on some RPs for reasons, so I'll unfortunately be dropping from Eobine as well. Have fun!

Greets! This... isn't a post I wanted to make, but... I felt like maybe I should. Since. I was one of the more enthusiastic people (or just the fastest responding, really) when this started. And I haven't actually done anything in the RP. Without explanation. I... sort of lack experience with group RP's. All in one thread anyway. I had some other things I needed to get done and I didn't focus all that much on anything here. So. It would've helped to communicate that to Nue but I was repeatedly (to myself) like "Oh, I'll just catch up and involve myself in the morning"... which... You can see how well that turned out. So I apologize. I'm trying not to be so inconsistent but, that was... pretty inconsistent.

So, my apologies, but I'll probably drop this RP as well. I didn't want to leave this group completely unnotified of everything though.

Greets! This... isn't a post I wanted to make, but... I felt like maybe I should. Since. I was one of the more enthusiastic people (or just the fastest responding, really) when this started. And I haven't actually done anything in the RP. Without explanation. I... sort of lack experience with group RP's. All in one thread anyway. I had some other things I needed to get done and I didn't focus all that much on anything here. So. It would've helped to communicate that to Nue but I was repeatedly (to myself) like "Oh, I'll just catch up and involve myself in the morning"... which... You can see how well that turned out. So I apologize. I'm trying not to be so inconsistent but, that was... pretty inconsistent.

So, my apologies, but I'll probably drop this RP as well. I didn't want to leave this group completely unnotified of everything though.
Look, this might be a hard thing to do, catching up to so many posts, but don't feel discouraged! If you need some help, I'm available to help ya. If you still want to leave, I understand. Don't worry about the experience, everyone have to start somewhere. Let me know if you change your mind!

And yes, I would pretty much like a time skip.

Hey, thats okie, I understand ^^

Also guys, I have finally posted the time skip thing so we can all continue now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back