• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Elemental Ones (Elemental warrior clans)

WickenXXX

Alright, who's not dead? Sound off
black-cat-black-cats-cat-cat-paw-cat-paw-pads-Favim.com-242280.jpg
The Elemental Ones
»»——⍟——««
The Elemental Ones is a roleplay that will focus on two clans who have lived in harmony since the dawn of time, until cats begin to go missing. At first it started with young cats, kits who wandered to far just disappeared. Then apprentices began to disappear as well, the clans pitted against one another. The only logical idea was that the other clan was stealing or killing them! Yet the truth, is much more sinister.

»»——⍟——««

Territory and Camp

Sparkclan : Sparkclan lives within a dense pine forest, their territory is mainly covered in trees with some spots closer to the border thinning out into a clearing. There are small ponds within the territories, as well as a river that borders part of their territory. The prey consists of mice, squirrels, voles, small birds and the occasional rabbit that wanders over the border.
Sparkclan mainly is a fire elemental clan, yet other there are other elements as well. The cats tend to be lean with powerful forelegs and darker pelts.
Sparkclan Camp is a small clearing within the pine forest, its partially blocked by a massive fallen oak, which makes there only one entrance into campand the entrance is hidden by thorn bushes. The Warriors den is closest to the entrance of camp and it is a former badger den. The leader den is near the center of camp, it is a massive tree stump that has a hole near the base. It's also used as a high rock for clan announcements and ceremonies. The nursery is a large pine tree with a hole at the base, it is behind the leaders den for protection.
[C] The medicine cat den is a large boulder with a crawl space, once inside it is very large and spacious and even has a small dip where water collects during rain. The elders den is right beside the medicine cat den. The apprentice den is a smaller log with one closed side making there only one entrance in to it.
giphy.gif
Briskclan : Briskclans territory lacks tree coverage, and instead has rolling hills and some thick spots of shrubbery. The territory has a large lake farthest from the border of Sparkclan which allows the cats to cool off if they so desire. It also has a decently large river near the border that they fish from. Prey consists of the occasional mouse, vole, small birds, rabbits and fish.
Briskclan has a good mixture of elementals, the cats are all sleek with powerful hind legs and long tails to assist them in quick turns at high speeds.
Briskclan camp is similar to a gorge, there is an incline on the side that allows cats to climb up to get out or into the gorge with relative ease, and also makes it easy to defend since a fall from the top of the gorge could kill. The Leaders den is a pair of large boulders that have stood strong for centuries, there is smaller boulders leading to the entrance and platform that is used for clan meetings and ceremonies.
The warriors den is a thick bramble bush that has been reinforced with weaved twigs for strength and warmth. The nursery is a small den within the wall of the gorge. The medicine cat den and elders den are both also located within the walls of the gorge, yet the medicine cats den is higher up and to get to it you must jump up a few rocks that have been aligned as steps. The apprentice den is a small den located underground, it is well insulated and dry.

»»——⍟——««
b95f539459be57a0bac289e7ff550391.gif
Sparkclan

Leader :
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Deputy : WickenXXX WickenXXX
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Medicine Cat : Raven14 Raven14
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Medicine Cat Apprentice :
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Warriors :
TigerLover513 TigerLover513
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Apprentices :
Noivian Noivian
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Queens and their kits :
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Elders :

Briskclan

Leader : Noivian Noivian
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Deputy :
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Medicine Cat : reelingmania reelingmania
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Medicine Cat Apprentice : RykerD3M1G0D RykerD3M1G0D
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Warriors :
- WickenXXX WickenXXX
Noivian Noivian
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Apprentices :
Meme Machine Meme Machine
Raven14 Raven14
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Queens and their kits :
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Elders :

Mods :
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Wickenxxx

Elemental Bonuses
Elemental bonuses are the perks your feline is born with. The bonuses always compliment their elemental ability.
Water Bonuses - Able to breathe under water, incredibly flexible felines and powerful swimmers
Fire Bonuses - Take less damage to flames, able to withstand incredibly hot temperatures. Prideful felines that can be incredibly sneaky.
Earth Bonuses - Can manipulate the ground to their will and nature to their will, very strong cats but also tend to be caring and gentle.
Air Bonuses - Use wings to create wind currents, can summon storms, these elemental cats are fast but get tired quickly and are also easily distracted.

Guideline

»»——⍟——««

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇No detailed mating or kitting! Use "poof" or "time skip"
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇This is semi-literate so I expect a minimum of six full sentences with proper grammar and spelling. Mistakes are bound to happen just don't make it a habit.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Do not be OP or power play! Do not fight, harm or kill another character without permission!
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Drama is great! But do not have bears, badgers or foxes come into camp without permission from me! (Wickenxxx)
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Your character can have wings if they are the air element! The pelts and eyes can be non-natural as long as it compliments or is the color of their element.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ The cats can have distinct features that correlate with their element! (Ex. Water elemental can have fins on their backs or necks. Fire can have flames on their ears/tails. Earth can have mushrooms or moss on their backs and heads. Air element can have wings.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇If you character is an Air element and has wings, they can fly (for short periods) and glide as well as use their wings to create strong wind currents.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Please make your characters a part of one of the clans.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇All characters will begin with 250 stat points that will be placed in their stat sheets. This is to prevent OP characters.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Please add a 🍓 in your CS.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Have fun !
e942367a4df331ab14a41caa3902ec1907b00f59_00.gif

Comment below if you are interested and youd like to be tagged once I create the true thread or if you have any questions!

20200426_153108.png

Last edited:
I have been wanting to do a Warrior Cats rp for awhile now! If possible, I would like to be a Warrior for Sparkclan?

Hey, hey! I’ve actually been craving a Warriors roleplay and the concept of this is really intriguing. I was wondering if I could claim the medicine cat position for Briskclan?

Can I join? I've done some warrior rp in the past but not a lot.... Can I be the med cat for a clan or an apprentice?

i'm a sucker for a leadership role, but perhaps an apprentice role and warrior role too

i'm a sucker for a leadership role, but perhaps an apprentice role and warrior role too
You want three roles? One as leader, another as a warrior and lastly an apprentice ? Or only the warrior and apprentice? Just making sure I understand you fully.

You want three roles? One as leader, another as a warrior and lastly an apprentice ? Or only the warrior and apprentice? Just making sure I understand you fully.

Briskclan leader and warrior, and Sparkclan apprentice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back