• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls V.5: Stories from Skyrim

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The Dragonborn is saving Skyrim. Meanwhile, in a less cool place less cool people are doing less cool things.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ever since the rumors of dragons started up being a mercenary has become much more profitable. Nobody wants to be eaten by a dragon. It's sinply troublesome. So those with coin in their pockets hire mercenaries to protect them. And, lucky you, you're mercenaries. You've been hired to guard a merchant caravan going from Whiterun to Solitude. And presumably you'll be payed handsomely for it. All you have to do is make sure the caravan get's there safe...

GM Notes.

Hiya. Super sorry about how terrible this interest check is but it's a good idea I swear! I just... had trouble expressing it right.

Anyway, let me sum up the premise for you: You play as a group of mercenaries hired to guard a merchants caravan going from whiterun to solitude. This all happens concurrent with the main story of Skyrim. Around the time you leave whiterun Helgen happens and by the time this story starts the Dragonborn has killed his first dragon (but you're already a good distance away from Whiterun by that time so you don't know anything about that). And yes, I did steal this from another roleplay but cut me some slack I wanted to roleplay it myself and the link to that rp doesn't even work anymore.

Anyway, more on the premise: this'll be presented with chapters, each time a major event happens that will mark either the beginning or end of a chapter (or chapters will begin or end when I feel it's appropriate). You don't need to know a lot about Elder Scrolls lore (I'm only epa beginner myself) to join this rp though I will do my best to put in some fun lore references because I'm like that. The mercenary group will be small. Six-seven characters preferably. And... uh... I had something else to say but I forgot. I'll remember eventually. Have fun and please don't take this interest check as a bad sign! I have great things planned (and a random encounter table. Mwahahahaha!)

Potentially interested! Are these typical sword and shield mercenaries or would we be able to play as mages as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back