• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls V.5: Tales from Skyrim OOC

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The Dragonborn is saving Skyrim. Meanwhile, in a less cool place less cool people are doing less cool things.
How do you feel about mods I have an idea but I want to use a few spell mods in it

i like to cal it the arcane dancer using the apocalypse spell pack for alteration skills and conjuration.

not really i can go get the spells i plan to use from it

Ocato's Recital: Stores the (beneficial self-targeted non-concentration) spell in your left hand and casts it for no cost whenever you enter combat. Up to 3 spells. Empty left hand to reset. ( it will be used for a skin spell)

Runic Weapon > Imbues the unenchanted weapon in your hand with mystic power for 60 seconds, dealing additional true damage that grows with the Alteration skill. 9 should they be using normal weapons)

and bound swords thats the basics

not really i can go get the spells i plan to use from it

Ocato's Recital: Stores the (beneficial self-targeted non-concentration) spell in your left hand and casts it for no cost whenever you enter combat. Up to 3 spells. Empty left hand to reset. ( it will be used for a skin spell)

Runic Weapon > Imbues the unenchanted weapon in your hand with mystic power for 60 seconds, dealing additional true damage that grows with the Alteration skill. 9 should they be using normal weapons)

and bound swords thats the basics
Sure. All good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back