• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: Immortals - OOC

i think at least dozer is thinking he needs to be approved the others no clue veyd has been saying he is typing it up for like 3 days

Neekaza Lazarus

"No, please, I beg of you don't! I'll change I swe-" Before the man had even known what had happened Neekaza had plunged the blade he wield in his hand into the man's chest, him falling to his knees when Neekaza had finished him off with a quick slice to the neck followed by a thump. Death had taken him in an instant. His disgusting head roll across the snowy ground as the rest of his body fell limp, lifeless. Neekaza hadn't even cared that he had just killed a man, beheading him with his own greatsword and sending him to the Dread Father. To him it was a menial task to kill bandits. Even if it meant that they could no longer harm innocents, he really couldn't care less the cause or whatever happened, he did it solely by the will of Sithis. There had been some rather unsavory individuals he'd heard of, being directed towards them and carrying out the task as any other contract, and for that sole reason was he wandering along the Jerall Mountains. Having been wandering the mountain range for a few days now he made a makeshift tent along the mountain side mostly for a shelter from the blizzard. Even though he had never feared the cold, or even felt it, he still thought it best to lay low until he could actually see where he was walking without being blinded by snow. Sitting up in his tent he spent the days waiting and sharpening his blade. He was beginning to think the storm would never end, and if that were the case then he couldn't afford to stay there any longer but going outside he risked getting lost in the blizzard. Cursing under his breath, he began packing the few things he had managed to come across in the mountain range during his time spent, and left the makeshift tent out into the harsh winter winds. Neekaza hadn't the slightest clue how long he had been up in the mountain but he sure in Oblivion wasn't going to stay there. After throwing the fur cloak he had salvaged over his shoulders and tying it up, Neekaza headed down the path way that led down the mountain side to Serpent's Trail.

Neekaza had been walking for some time hoping that the storm would come to an end but to no avail. He could barely see anything that wasn't within a few feet, not that there was anything to see. Aside from the odd boulder there wasn't much to see in the snowy mountain range. He was lucky he hadn't veered very far off the path, at least he hoped he hadn't. As he trudged on he couldn't tell whether he was nearing the bottom of the seemingly endless pass or whether he still had a ways to go, there was one way to find out. The longer he trekked onwards he couldn't seem to shake off the feeling that he was being watched, or even worse, followed. It was hard to hear over the sound of the roaring winter winds but he had managed to catch a faint growl, coming to a halt to investigate. Footsteps could now be heard, more like giant feet hitting the ground in a rapid succesion, kind of like a giants and as he turned around right at the last moment he just barely managed to dodge a boulder being hurled at him from afar. His vision narrowed in front of him where he could see the faint silhouette of a large yet bulky form. As he got up from his prone position he then came to realize what it was, a loud roar confirming his suspicions. Ogres. His hand just barely made it to his blade in time as the hulking creature charged at him, fists ready to pound him to the ground. Neekaza had manged to get behind it however, jumping up as he slammed his blade into the Ogres back which caused a horrid shriek of pain from it. It reached its hands behind it to try and grab him but Neekaza was faster, striking its right arm only to roll once more, this time to get in front of it, and finished it off with another strike to the neck. However, the strike never hit and Neekaza had found himself thrown 10 feet away, hitting the icy ground with a loud thud as he skid across the snow. His vision blurred but even through the storm he managed to make out yet another Ogre. Just his luck. Using the strength he had left he mustered as much magicka as he could, his sword being knocked out of his hand, pouring at least half into a lightning strike which pierced the Ogre who had thrown him directly in the heart, a scorching whole replacing the area which once gave its body life. It was then that Neekaza felt a sharp pain in his side, noticing the third Ogre to have arrived yet striking him in the side. His vision blurred as he tried to get back up, determined not to die here but he was outmatched and half beaten to death. He lifted himself up onto one knee, trying to make out where the creatures were. To Neekaza this was an annoyance, and one that might cost him his life at that.

"Such pity." Said a voice. He hadn't known where it was coming from, time seeming to slow down around him strangely but none the less Neekaza wasn't one to question such things. "A pitiful way to die, meeting your end at the hand of mere Ogres." The voice was but a whisper in his head causing it to throb even more. Neekaza almost dismissed it as him going insane from being up in the mountains too long and likely the beating he took in the head but something about the voice seemed oddly familiar to him. "All will eventually turn to nothing, but alas not yet, for there are greater matters to attend to than trivial contracts in the mountains." Responded the voice. Neekaza looked up to the sky, the snow seeming to stop even at the sound of this dark whisper. Although he did not know the source of the voice, he knew what it had been referring to. "You speak of Mithron Adorin?" He asked
"The Nerevarine's grandson, the false emperor. He brings not one but many calamities, in which those he has already caused."
"What's this have anything to do with me?"
"You are needed to help in defeating him, no mere man can stop him for his power is too great as is and shall only continue to grow."
"Why have I been chosen out of countless others who through themselves in worship to you?"
"Unlike others, you do not let the impossible stop you from achieving your goal. You stare death in the face and are not fazed. Keep in mind, there are others as well. Though for you, you shall do my bidding for I the Dread Father commands it."
Neekaza's eyes widened as he realized the voice was that of Sithis'. He rose to his feet, the Ogres seeming to drop to the ground as he did so. Placing his right forearm across his chest he bowed his head slightly in response. "Guide me so I may carry out your will, Father."
"I bestow upon you the power of darknees, use it wisely." Neekaza nodded, and with that the whisper of what was Sithis' dissipated, now replaced with the howling of the wind, Neekaza felt a surge of darkness course through his veins. He could feel the dark power begin to imbue itself to him. He knew now what was needed of him, turning around the back up the pass to which he came where he set out to Bruma.

Finished. Does that answer your question? Lol

Alright, so once the other three have completed theirs we can start Act II.

If you want, the origin story can seep into the beginning of Act II.

Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii I have a question regarding your character: what exactly is her role here? Is she going to be part of the Guild of Immortals? Is she going to join Mithron? Or is she going to be on her own side (sometimes helping one side and sometimes helping the other, depending on which situation suits her best)?

Sorry for being inactive in the roleplay so far, I'll type up my origin story tonight hopefully and have it up by tomorrow at the latest. However, I'm thinking more in the realm of the next few hours.

Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii I have a question regarding your character: what exactly is her role here? Is she going to be part of the Guild of Immortals? Is she going to join Mithron? Or is she going to be on her own side (sometimes helping one side and sometimes helping the other, depending on which situation suits her best)?
she's gonna be playing both sides to get what she wants, she is going to take advantage over the situation to push her own goals... she is neutral in the fight

I'm working on my origin story as we speak and it will be up soon. Sorry, work's been kicking my butt and I've been worn out when I get home.

Okay, I got a good portion of my story up right now. I've got more to write, but it's a start at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back