• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: Immortals - OOC

I probably have one of the dumbest questions to ask but I'm going to anyway- do you mind if we use written descriptions for our characters?

Is it possible for our characters to be centuries old? Of course I have thought of an explanation, just not sure if you'd allow it.

Also, is it possible to switch my character to be a Immortal of Hermaeus Mora instead? I know that it wasn't in the choices, but is it possible?

If you can make a good case, then I might consider Mora, though someone else did ask for it before you. And yes, you can be centuries old.

Well, Hermaeus Mora is the Daedric Prince of knowledge, specifically forbidden knowledge. He would surely not pass an opportunity to observe these Immortal and to see the effects they have on the world. They would be able to accumulate enormous amount of knowledge through their lifetime, and having an Immortal affiliated with him would undoubtedly be an advantage to him.

Um, so is it fine for me to choose Hermaeus Moras as my Patron-God? Also, just wanted to make sure, Act I is basically us making a long post about how we became Immortals right?

I'm a bit late to this, worked last night, anyhow I'm going to be making a CS in about an hour or less for the Immortal of Sithis. I swear I keep forgetting to use the "watch" function ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back