• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Edge OOC

heyo , i have a perfect character for this roleplay but i was wondering if i could make a queen class and how to work something out? not a biggie if i have to change the class. Low-Budget Man Low-Budget Man

Low-Budget Man Low-Budget Man I'm going to make a couple of minor changes to my character. The first one is to switch out Oscar's car for a van - as it will be more appropriate for his profession. And the second one is to relocate Mr. Coil's territory, which will now be southeast of Smog-town and on the west side of Pleasant River, in a contested edge canton named Harrowstead.

I was under the impression territories like Scorpio & Paupers were names of outer districts. But reading through someone's character sheet it appears they are names of street gangs.

Edit: changed territory's name to Harrowstead & added reference map

AKYOrND.jpg

Last edited:
Bone2pick Bone2pick I'm perfectly fine with that. And you're right, the striped areas names are the names of the gang that control the area. I'm going to edit in your territory when I finish writing up the various descriptions for them.

Alright, I kind of got carried away with writing the various gangs and their territories, the entire edit is over two thousand words. I put the descriptions under the map. So you guys can use that if you want to add detail to your posts. So if you want your character to start in Scorpio territory, you guys know what its like there.

Bone2pick Bone2pick

I kind of based Pleasant City off Seattle. So the climate is fairly has a moderate temperature. Dry summers and wet winters.

I would say the story starts during the night of March 3rd.

Sightseer Sightseer No worries. Great characters take time to make!

animegirl20 animegirl20
Yeah, he's one of their rooks. What's up? Looking to do something?
Ah! Ok was checking cause I figured everyone whose in the same gang would probably know each other. Also trying to figure out what I should do for my first post. My girl has been in the paupers for 10 years now. How long has he been with them?

Ah! Ok was checking cause I figured everyone whose in the same gang would probably know each other. Also trying to figure out what I should do for my first post. My girl has been in the paupers for 10 years now. How long has he been with them?

Just a few weeks. He was a bruiser for Scorpio but his promotion coincided with his betrayal by them and prince wanted him for his power. It's entirely possible that they haven't met yet but she might know more about him than he knows. He was watched by the paupers for a little while just after he promoted, while he waged his own war against his ex gang.

Last edited:
Just a few weeks. He was a bruiser for Scorpio but his promotion coincided with his betrayal by them and prince wanted him for his power. It's entirely possible that they haven't met yet but she might know more about him than he knows. He was watched by the paupers for a little while just after he promoted, while he waged his own war against his ex gang.
Hmm ok what were you planning for the first post? Maybe we can have them meet for the first time. I'll probably have her, like you said, already know about him.

Hmm ok what were you planning for the first post? Maybe we can have them meet for the first time. I'll probably have her, like you said, already know about him.

I was thinking about having him not far from the pauper base in a warehouse working out to test his power. He doesn't fully understand what his power is or how it works entirely. He will have the place blockaded with rubble and such so she would either need to brute force in or sneak in. I'm flexible though if you have ideas for something I could charge some things.

I'm in the beginning of my character's solo story arc. It won't be too long though, likely four more posts. After that I'm brainstorming with our GM behind the scenes for Mr. Coil's next adventure. So far it looks to be a big dust up over in the Snakeheads turf.

I was thinking about having him not far from the pauper base in a warehouse working out to test his power. He doesn't fully understand what his power is or how it works entirely. He will have the place blockaded with rubble and such so she would either need to brute force in or sneak in. I'm flexible though if you have ideas for something I could charge some things.
No you don’t need to change anything. I can just have her maybe hear some noise coming from the warehouse and she gets curious and checks it out. How does that sound?

No you don’t need to change anything. I can just have her maybe hear some noise coming from the warehouse and she gets curious and checks it out. How does that sound?
Sounds good. My post will be up tomorrow. I'm bartending the rest of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back