• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Ebon Labyrinth

Moxami

He/Him | Advanced Literate | Multi-Fandom
The Ebon Labyrinth

Only the boldest adventurers have journeyed past the maze of hell. Yet, none has been witnessed to tell the tale.

A hazy fog cloaked the distorted trees, the natural light quickly being submerged in a Cimmerian shade. The absence of sound was deafening as one trod the untouched trail. The aroma of dampened wood and earth struck the nose. How this individual came to be in this twisted place was a story every creature had only heard in tales. Yet, they stood. Astray from the living.

One's steps sink in the gentle earth, the trail gradually grows rigid from the sharpened rocks that puncture the soil. The tales do not lie.

The farther one wanes from the exit, the closer you are to freedom. That is how a labyrinth works, isn't it? Yet, freedom is a meaning unequal to some. Freedom could signify to be extant, just as freedom could signify death. Only then do the trees rustle to life, their long fingers reaching to tell a message. The bitter wind brushes against one's skin like needles. Go. To the left, a twig snaps, breaking the silence.

It comes, the blur of darkness chasing for the same purpose. Go. Reach your version of freedom before it's torn away from you.

── ✧⋄⋆⋅ ☽ ⋄✧⋄ ☾ ⋅⋆⋄✧ ──

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Pairings: BXB

Themes:
Fantasy (Elves, Dragonborn, Dwarf, Etc)
Psychological Horror (Maze, Mental Distress, Etc)
Adventure (Maze, Self-explanatory, Etc)

── ✧⋄⋆⋅ ☽ ⋄✧⋄ ☾ ⋅⋆⋄✧ ──

This plot has a singular purpose. Your character(s) have entered the labyrinth for whatever reason you chose and are attempting to escape whilst encountering companions (or foes) along the way. The Ebon Labyrinth is full of deadly beasts, and a (boss) creature that won't be spoken of until the time is right. That doesn't mean the plot is fully centered around that. I would adore a collaboration and your choice of ideas (or sudden surprises) to better the plot. I want this to be a story we can both enjoy and add what we feel is right!

── ✧⋄⋆⋅ ☽ ⋄✧⋄ ☾ ⋅⋆⋄✧ ──

Rules

✦ Must write be three or more paragraphs. (At least 20+ sentences) I need details and, most of all, something to respond to. (Advance Literate or higher.)

✦ I have no triggers, but I will always ask before we continue a roleplay. If, by surprise, you find that something that makes you uncomfortable, please say! We can change it.

✦ Must be able to roleplay multiple characters. Multiple pairings are allowed, and very welcomed! (BXB, GXG, BXG) Although, I prefer the main pairing to be BXB. Please tell me if you'd like to include multiple pairings.

✦ Only fluffy romance is allowed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back