• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings the e n d. [ open//romance ]

luvfull

pity this busy monster, manunkind.

• 307-3071128_horror-clipart-tumblr-transparent-cute-and-creepy-gif.png

hey, it's ya boi, luvfull–back at it again with an interest check. here's an entirely new thread now that i have a better understanding of what i like and i do not like!

wanna break the hearts of our characters in many more ways than one? aha, that's what i like to hear! welcome to my thread, it's good to see you! i'm luv, i am looking for a few more partners to keep me from going crazy w/ work.

with that being said, i already have a few partners so i'm hoping to get like one or two more people. there are a few things that i'm craving, and once again i don't have any plots bc we all know i'm awful at those haha! my timezone is GMT-6 and i will probably be on in the later hours of the day, so keep that in mind when considering me as a partner.

i'm 19, and i work 5 days a week (at least 26 hours) for now! i may be getting a second job soon, so my schedule may become extremely hectic and my posts will be erratic. for the time being, i'll bring you at least one or two posts a day. if not, i'll let you know. i'm taking a year off of school, so other than the job i am pretty much free! in my previous post i said i wasn't okay with ghosting, but honestly i've done it, we all do it, it's okay. i appreciate feedback, but it's not required whatsoever!

i've been roleplaying on and off for about ten years now, and i'm pretty sure i either started on Club Penguin or MovieStarPlanet (i'm also thinking maybe IMVU because i for sure had an account on there way before i was 13), so i'm sure you can imagine how awful it probably was! i am semi-advanced, but i also have the tendency to do filler posts if i don't know what to write.

here are a few samples of my writing, from the good to the bad. you can get either one, it depends on how interested in the story i am, how tired i am, or if i have a muse or not.

Four-hundred and twenty-five days had passed since the man, Nicolai, had left Millicent alone on the docks of Nightgale Landing. The thought of his last words, his last kiss, only made her laugh now. A liar, she decided Nicolai was a liar. He had swiftly stolen her heart and broke it just as fast, now she felt only resentment towards him. At first, she had believed something horrible had happened and he was unable to return due to an injury or something naive. When she heard he and his crew had docked their ship elsewhere, all safe, several months later–she was both heartbroken and furious.

After a few months, she began to tend to her broken heart. Millicent had become a freelance painter, selling her services for quite the coin. The people of Nightgale loved her artistry, demanding new products almost daily. She had plans on exploring the world, then hoped to settle down in a quaint town; preferably far away from Nightgale. No one had wanted to buy from a woman, let alone one with no prior experience, but once they saw what she could do with her hands, the townspeople went wild. Millicent painted landscapes, portraits, anything that anyone would ask of her. It was quite peculiar, in fact. She had only taken one year of painting during her time at school, never finding the passion as she had now.

On days where things were slow, she took to finding herself someone to keep her entertained. Millicent was more reserved in giving out her heart, but she longed for the touch of another man. She hadn't had much luck until just recently, finding comfort with a man named Leopold Gray. He was tall, a little rude, and handled her a little too roughly, but the tenderness he showed on their own time was what kept her going.

Tonight the two had decided to head to a bar, the same one where he took her. She ignored the pang of hurt, pulling herself closer to Leopold instead. He disliked public affection, rolling his eyes at her clinginess but otherwise left her alone for once. The Wailing Siren was busy, as per usual. The two sat as close to the bar as they could, surrounded by both drunks and scantily dressed woman. Leopold's wandering eyes angered her, kicking his shin from under the table. "Keep your eyes up here, please." She hissed softly, watching as his eyes turned to her; If looks could kill. Millicent only glared back, knowing later she would reap her actions.

— ♔ —

The faint, echoed sounds of people caused Caduceus to stir from his slumber. He hadn't slept much, mostly tossing and turning. The bed was glorious, big, and comforted him when he ached the most. Some days, he could sleep for more hours than he'd like to admit. Others, he rather would have stayed awake. Today was one of the latter, although he wasn't feeling sick, nor was he hurting–for once.

It took a minute, but he finally pushed himself out of bed when feeling returned to his legs. His body popped, the pain quickly turning into relief. If he didn't move after an hour or so, his muscles would stiffen; like the dead. Shaking the thought, he slowly made his way out of his chambers. He wanted to see his lover, who had been busy since the early sun. He missed her dearly, aching to feel her in his arms. Caduceus loved the woman, more than anything in the entire world, and he hated being unable to be with her. Most days he was stuck in bed, leaving her alone to do whatever she needed to do. It pained him to leave her on her own, longed to be by her side.

Entering through the back entrance of the throne room, he was greeted with the sight of his lover. Stunning, a woman who deserved more, but continued loving him. He offered her a grin, pulling her small hand up to his lips, gently kissing her knuckles. "My sweetling. It was fine, I didn't sleep much but you need not worry. Today is a good day. Has anything of interest happened while I was away?" He inquired, pulling her close to him. Caduceus wrapped his arms around her waist, the heat exuding from her body was calming.

"Have you eaten, darling? We could go dine together, if you would like?" He tilted his head in question, staring down into her eyes. She took care of herself–as well as she could in the state she was in–but that didn't prevent him from worrying. Once upon a time, she had lost herself. The aftermath was staring right back at him, and he refused to allow her to go down that road again. At least, not alone.
    Eve looked at Hera's retreating back, her pulse racing. Hadn't she said before that she did trust Hera? She wanted to retreat into her home, let the woman leave, and tend to her sickness. Then what? The two would never speak again? Would it become awkward? Eve shifted, her hands wringing together in thought. "Hera–please." She croaked, her voice filled with guilt. "I'm sorry, I do trust you." She added quickly, reassuring both herself and the woman. Why hadn't the apartment building itself been enough for Hera?

She clenched her hands, unclenched, thought about what she wanted. "Okay–fine." She agreed, finally, to let the woman in. Her stomach was still upset, and she was still worried something may happen, but she also didn't want to disappoint Hera. "You can come in. Please. I can make you something to eat if you're hungry."

Turning, she headed to her door and quickly unlocked it, pushing open the wooden door. "Welcome to my um... My home. It's kind of messy right now, I wasn't expecting guests but you're welcome to sit on the couch or..." Her voice trailed off, insinuating that Hera truly was free to do whatever she wanted. Eve's apartment was relatively small, the kitchen could only fit two people at most, but it had an oven and a stove top–which she appreciated. Her living room had a couch, a T.V, and her balcony was off to the side. Across the room from the kitchen, was her bedroom. Like the rest of her home, it was small, only fitting her full-sized bed with a small table next to it. Out of the entire place, her room was the most decorated.

When Eve moved to her apartment, she promised herself that she would splurge on a little bit of money to make her room feel as homey and cozy as she could. It had taken about a year, when it was finished she nearly cried. It was colorful, her bed was full of pillows and blankets, her heaven. Her closet and bathroom weren't anything special, the two were combined, both white and bland. For the past few years, it had been hers, and she made the best of what she had.

"Do you want anything? I think I have some rice that I can cook up! Or um... I'd have to check." She offered the woman a bashful smile, it was rare for Eve to eat from her kitchen. She headed towards the small space, checking through cabinets and her fridge. There wasn't much, a lot of it had expired, but she did have rice. "I have uh... Rice, that's really it. Unless you like pretzels."
    It had been a week since that day at the café, Eve had been successful in not thinking about the strange woman, her thoughts only occupied by her when she wasn't busy. The day after when she returned to the café, she was embarrassed to find herself searching the café for Hera, only to find the place almost vacant aside from the workers. She remembered being disappointed, but nonetheless relieved. She had enjoyed her time there, drinking her black coffee with her sandwich. It had been a nice time until one of the workers, Selena, invited her to go out clubbing next Saturday. She had also invited Frank and another one of Eve's friends. She had planned on saying yes, but Selena had practically begged her to go with the promise that they would all have fun and enjoy themselves, maybe even find someone to keep them company.

So now, the Saturday that she had been dreading was finally upon her. She never went to clubs, or bars, or parties...or basically anything involving more than two people. Selena had invited herself over, promising to make Eve look super 'hot' and make every man or woman woo for her. It was humiliating having someone else dress her, put on her makeup, but she couldn't say no. Selena wouldn't let her look at herself until she was completely finished, and the woman took almost an hour to finish both her makeup, hair, and clothes. If she had just let Eve do her own thing, she would have been done in ten minutes. She would have put on a pair of jeans and a random shirt, then be done with it.

Of course, Selena made her dress up. She knew she was wearing a dress, it was a tight-fitted black one at that, which made her ten times more uncomfortable. The only say she had with anything were her shoes, which she chose basic converse. At least they wouldn't hurt her feet, and maybe it would tell people to leave her alone.

Her friend stepped back, her eyes shining bright, smile wide. "You look so beautiful Eve! Everyone's going to love you, I promise." She spoke, stepping back and finally letting Eve see what she looked like in the mirror. Evelyn walked out of her room and into her bathroom, staring at herself for a few seconds. She looked silly, there was no way people would think she looked cute. Selena hadn't done much, putting small curls into Eve's hair, making it even shorter than it already was. There was eyeliner, a hint of blush, sparkly lip gloss, and god knows what else. She didn't wear makeup, so she couldn't tell if that had been all or if Selena had tortured her face even more. Since the woman took so long, she would guess that more had been done.

Selena trailed after her shortly, her own dress red and sparkly. She looked stunning with her blonde hair tied up in a sleek ponytail, her makeup was seemingly flawless. The two were naturally short women, but Selena had decided to wear heels which made her taller than Eve.

"It's time to go, Frank and Mike are waiting for us outside!" Selena squealed, grabbing Eve's hand and pulling her out of her apartment. The woman was already prepared, holding their bags in her free hand. Eve felt sick to her stomach, she had to look ridiculous and go out when she could enjoy her Saturday night with a tub of ice cream and a movie. She could enjoy ANYTHING else but the club.

The two headed down the elevator and soon they were seated in the back of a black 2019 Chevrolet. Michael, another worker at Topped Off, was in the drivers seat. He had said he had a lot of money from his family, and she had never put much thought into it until now.

The group of four reached the club after about an hour of traffic, and they had to practically drag Eve inside when they finally made it. She tried kicking, even punching, though her movements were weak. Eve followed helplessly behind the four, glaring daggers at Selena's back. The woman had a strong grip for being so small. The music was blaring, people were dancing, drinking, doing whatever they wanted. It smelled of sweat and alcohol, and she wasn't sure what to do. In minutes, of course, the group had settled at the bar and ordered their individual drinks. Everyone but Eve got some form of alcohol, and Eve stuck with water. She had never been a fan of alcohol, and had never been drunk, didn't plan on it either.

She sat idly on the leather chair, awkwardly swinging her legs back and forth as she sipped on her water. Her friends were all joking around her, having the time of their lives, almost oblivious to how Eve was feeling.

Last edited:
added a few writings samples in the about me tab & concepts in the goodies tab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back