• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Dragon's Hoard of Plots and More

Stone Dragon

Salutations!

I'm Stone, writer, dragon, and rper. Right now I've got a craving for a nice Roleplay and would like you to join me. I love world-building, and chatting about future plots lines with partners. I do that and Rp mostly in Pms, I like my privacy, I also use discord as well if you've got it too.

Questions are welcome, and I love talking OOC. If you like an idea but want to change something or it reminds you of your own idea that's always welcome as well. Just stop on by and drop me a PM. I want this to be a story we can both sink our teeth into.

Little slivers of ideas from the hoard:

* You summoned a demon, or it says it is, but it doesn't act like a demon and it looks like a pigeon?

* Dragon meets modern-day?

*Land Shark with a mission to change the perception of his kind on dry land

Full Ideas:

Years after first contact two worlds finally start to learn about one another rather than destroy each other. In that vein, your world is being visited by one of these creatures who did little more than kill your kind only a few short years before. How will you and your town react to this outside who wishes to study you? Some of the others wish for nothing more than to drive them out, or even worse. Will you side with them? Or will you be the one to offer this one so far from home a little hospitality and even bring your two races closer together?

Human, Alien, who will you pick?

The creatures known as demons, beasts from below who feed off the negative emotions of humans around them. Most achieve this by killing, torture, and befalling ill fate on all who cross their paths. Yet what does the other side of the crossroads hold? A demon who learned a key truth that for every human you strike fear into another three will seek out your destruction. Yet when one took a look at such a strange creature there was things that made them sad but held in great graces. Music was one of these and so one lone demon walks the land a master of music that pucks the very heartstrings of the coldest of humans to draw out the sadness held there.

When a young adventurer happens across such a creature how will they react? The rules for most are to see any demon destroyed instantly before they cause panic and pain across the land. Yet this one doesn't seem keen to do anything. So you must choose how to handle such a problem before anyone else discovered the truth of the matter.

It is a simple request. The Mage King has called for any adventurer to capture and bring to him a Black Unicorn for his daughter. In return, the one who does this will be granted any wish their heart desires.

Yet what this starts is a grand contest to all who will hunt down this rarest of rare creatures in the land. A colorful collection of characters to follow as you yourself search for the prize. In the end, only one may claim their wish. Will you be the one to do it?

Fandoms I'm down to work something out

Halo
Star Wars
Steven Universe

Last edited:
Hi, I have a question before I consider messaging you. Do you have a preferred gender that you may like roleplaying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back