• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Downers (OOC Chat/Open for more)

Hey~

I had a quick question, more of a 'what if' than anything: If I finish up my character, but feel unsatisfied with the magical aspects (abilities, equipment, etc), is there an option to leave those up to you?

SadistPoet SadistPoet

I actually had a character concept in mind for self-harm so that'd work excellently.
Cool, cause rhats the only addiction thing I like. Though I'm at a loss for what kind of power would come out of that. I thought maybe manipulation of blood or iron, but I'm not sure.

Cool, cause rhats the only addiction thing I like. Though I'm at a loss for what kind of power would come out of that. I thought maybe manipulation of blood or iron, but I'm not sure.

Those work, but maybe they could make others feel their own pain? Or maybe when they self-harm it sends them into a frenzy?

Those work, but maybe they could make others feel their own pain? Or maybe when they self-harm it sends them into a frenzy?
Ooo, like a barbarian rage? That would be cool if they had some big weapon. These girls have weapons right or are they completely reliant on their powers?

Ooo, like a barbarian rage? That would be cool if they had some big weapon. These girls have weapons right or are they completely reliant on their powers?

I should really get that lore thread up (probs tomorrow) but yes, they can summon a weapon or equip them. Perhaps she ca summon countless types of blades and control them?

I should really get that lore thread up (probs tomorrow) but yes, they can summon a weapon or equip them. Perhaps she ca summon countless types of blades and control them?
If she was sent into a barbarian rage because of self harm, the Valdes would make sense. Thanks actually! I'm gonna get my character up after the lore is up btw.

Hey guys~

Posting to say I won't be able to get a character up / in here. But I will be following this RP through reading, and I'm excited to see what all happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back