• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Many Weapons Guy

Roleplay Type(s)
You will arrive at the old road. The spires to escape the darkest madness of chaos, and the tightest grip of restriction of laws. The way for a freedom in both your body and mind. However, such is not without its cost. Coated and sunken into the poisonous earth, the narrow and twisted paths of crumbling cobblestones will take you through the sickening wastes that were once milestones of successes and achievements throughout the ages, made impressively possible in your limited mortal lifetime... yet also brought to ruin by your own hands. However, where angels fear to tread, it fell upon your shoulders to correct your own unforgivable sins and long-remembered regrets, to put your fragile and feeble mind at ease, even if temporary… if only to be burdened with unforgettable pasts and unbearable damnation once more. So steel yourselves, and remind yourselves that there can be no bravery without madness, and that overconfidence can be a slow and insidious killer… but in the old road that leads to the wasteland, the starting point of civilization after mass destruction... we may find our redemption.

Let the expeditions begin !

Last edited:
He doesn't know how long has passed since that day of revelation. As soon as the first attack was known, the world couldn't hold itself together. When more of those nightmarish horrors ripped and tore the world apart more, world end was swift.
Now, he returned to the living world once more, and was terrified at what's left of it. The destroyed village he once called home is minor compared to the what had, has, and will become of this planet.
A coach is waiting for him and the other survivors outside.
The day is young, but it might be an exhaustingly long journey before they reach their destination.
Preparing for himself his trusty weapons, he packs what little fortune and wealth his family has in an old case, and carries it with him.

- You all set, folks ? We'll be moving shortly.

He calls out to his adopted daughter, and a human, a new face he's never met before, but still a welcome one, hopefully.

Galaxy_730 Galaxy_730 DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha

“Yeah, I’m set.”
A young wolf grabs a backpack and slings it over her shoulders. While she has a focused face, remenants of hope could be found in her eyes. She approaches her father, hopefully ready for the journey ahead.

- Crazy time, huh...

The mammoth-minotaur, as imposing and tough as he looks, still gets weary when he thinks about what the world has transpired and what has become of it. Even now he is still shocked, still having a bit of trouble putting himself together. Sometimes he can't even really tell for sure, what's real and what's not anymore.
For now, though, he just sticks to what part of reality he can still comprehend. His daughter, all of his family, isn't a hallucination, she's a physical person, actually made of warm flesh and blood, and that's all he could ask for.
He goes to gently pet on the wolf pup's ears and rub her head a bit.

“Yeah. I just hope we can find something after all this time”
She makes sure her backpack is secure, when she’s pleasantly supervised by headpats. She smiles and wags her tail.

Lucas soon runs up with his cloak over his head, "Im here." he frowns as he see everyone else. He thinks to himself, "I cant believe it has gotten this bad." he mumbles to himself.
He quickly moves toward the coach, "I hope I didnt hold you guys up to much." he knew he had to keep his hood up someone here might recognize him. He couldnt have that. Not yet atleast or hopefully not at all.

And so the only survivors left in the ghost town, a father and a daughter, and a traveler from far away, now start their journey together to the last place with what's left of civilization. The coach starts moving.
The world is covered in almost nothing but ashes, fire, blood, and smoke. Lifeless, destroyed. Outside the window, the scenery doesn't change much regardless of the distance they travel. Mostly the same, dried up land with fire and smoke.
The mammoth-minotaur keeps his daughter close to him with his rather big, muscular arm holding her, his hand only has three fingers instead of five but he still really seems to know how to keep the pup feel loved and protected.

- Say, I don't think I've met you before, pal. You from somewhere else ?

Lucas sat in silence till he heard the mammoth say something to him. He had been thinking about what to do next and how he was going to eat. he had some food in his bag and plenty of money but he couldn't let anyone know that. Which is why one of his spirits held on to it for him. "Yes, I guess you can say that." lucas said real cheery.
"So where you headed if you dont mind me asking?"

- To where I heard is the last place of civilization in this entire wasted planet. An entire planet, now down to one town. Can you imagine that ?

He gently pets on the pup's tail.

- I heard there're 2 other places, one on the sky and the other in the underground too... but I ain't feeling too hot about moving there. Heard that those places are full of crazy-ass fanatics.

Lucas grinned at the mention of the sky. He thought about the stars, it was one of his dreams to be apart of them. The closest he got to them was his spirits the zodiacs and some others. His star suit magic was also another way of him getting close to the sky.

He felt the brushed of his crown as he put his hand in his bag, he kept calm and found his knives. He took them out and placed them in their proper sheathes and looked around, "It's sad to see what happened to this place. To think the royalty of this land let it get this bad."

lucas felt the guilt as it rushed to him. His family had done this. But the town around his castle were so well taken care of. he couldn't believe it was bad this far out.

Galaxy had a saddened look upon the state of the land, but felt warm and secure under her father’s arm. She listened as the two talked, she growing curious of their traveling companion as well. She perked you at the mention of the two other cities.
“I’ve been afraid of the sky realm for as long as I could remember- I’d be a goner if they found out about my magic” she commented. “What was the name of the city again, dad?”
(Apologizes for my abcense)

- I think it's just simply "the Metropolis". The underground one is "the Enclave". Dunno too much about them, but yeah, seems like those in the sky hate magic, and the others probably too obsessed with magic.

The mammoth slowly brings his trunk up to gently nuzzle the pup's forehead. Then he looks at the human.

- The royalty did this ? What you mean ?

Lucas shakes his head, "No i mean i cant believe they haven't done anything help anyone have they?" Lucas looks at the mammoth and his child. "I mean tell me their doing something to assist?"
He clutched his keys, he knew who he had to ask questions to, but when would the time be. Lucas than looked out at the lands. He didn't wish for this to be how the land was being treated. All the innocent people barely scrapping by. He couldn't believe it. Lucas felt the pressure of his parents maybe failure. What if they were doing all they could. He didn't know he didn't have all the facts until now. He knew a war was going on, but not to this extent.

The mammoth feels his daughter slowly dozing off and leaning more into him, until she's finally in her sleep. He sits back a bit and lets her curl up on his laps.

- Poor pup needs some rest.

He looks outside the window. Still the same landscape, the same scenery, as lifeless as ever. Nothing's changed. Then he looks up to the sky, at the black clouds above.

- I bet all the royalty is now living in that metropolis, above us all. Sitting in their comfy sofas and pleasing themselves with all sorts of foods and drinks, while looking down upon us.

Lucas looks down, "Yeah they don't seem to helping anyone out do they?" he looks out the window now and sits closer towards it. Lucas raises a hand and closes it. "I cant believe it's like this."
He than leaned back and pulled out his keys and looked at them. He than thinks to himself, Crux or Capricorn. One of them would be the ones to ask. Maybe leo?\
Lucas looks at the two he was traveling with. He felt bad. They looked completely capable but that was just them. What about those who couldn't

- Fancy keys you got there, buddy. Keys for treasure chests ?

The mammoth chuckles.

- But, ye, the royal dudes... eh, I don't think it matters now anyway. World ripped apart into three, laws and orders non-existent at this point. Hell, probably not even money of any sort. Stick around and help each other, and maybe we get to live to see the sun each day, even if the world is so bleak and hopeless right now.

He gently pets on the pup's ears.

- ... Hey, you ever seen any of those monsters ? Those... things, with tentacles and maws all over themselves. Gross.

Lucas shook his head, at the question of his keys being for treasure. "No they aren't exactly."
he than listened as things were explained to him. When he spoke of monsters Lucas raised his head. He pulled back his hood and shows his face. "No i haven't anything I should know?"
Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy

- You haven't, huh ?...

His tone sounds pretty uncomfortable and uneasy, as he constantly looks away to avoid eye contact.

- ... I didn't wanna mention this, but with the world literally turned upside down and inside out like now, there's no reason to keep it from what's left of the public, is there ?

He shakes his head, still disturbed at what he's seen with his own eyes.

- They're... outright unthinkable. The kind of horrors that you wish wouldn't even exist in your worst nightmare, let alone in our real, physical world. But they do, and they defy any natural laws there are. The kind of horrors that make you question yourself, is this reality or just an illusion of a different dimension that you've been dragged into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back