• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(PS prefer pms but will do threads, also really looking to do Outlaw Justice /Siren Song please take a look it can have Supernatural, it can be dystopian. Just please really looking for an awesome partner for this rp. You will find it in the plot section)

• Hello, You may call me what you wish to call me Dark , Mama Dark. I am Female So , I do prefer female roles. I am pretty easy person, I go with the flow pretty often if I say that's cool or sure then yeah I mean hell let's go with it, I can get over excited sometimes or just be like sure man.

I have been rping for 20 years. I am definitely not new to rping been on this sight since 2019, but I was gone for a while. I just kinda took a break for a bit. I do any where from 3 paragraphs to a Novel. I normally try to match my partner. I, however do not like or tolerate 1 liners or short posts. I can not reply and it bugs me. Also I am on my phone so mistakes will be made, my auto correct and I are in a war. Tis a loosing one for sure.

I have a Boyfriend, A 3 year old toddler, and 11 dogs 7 are puppies, so I get busy with them alot. I do not reply every day sometimes can, once a day maybe to once every few days or weeks. I CAN NOT ALWAYS GUARANTEE A POST. I will do the best I can though, If you ever wonder where I am, discord me or pm me, I try to keep it and you my partner up to date often, and or message me in 3 days if I have not replied may not have gotten a notification.

I have a few pet peeves.

Do not pm me or start a rp with me and leave me hanging. I will stop following it and just drop because I think you have dropped. I keep in contact over discord or pm ooc.

Do not be short with me. I get it we all have lives and time can be frustrating. RL first always I am always a RL first person.

Do Not please just don't assume I play male for you ask me. This is a biggest pet peeve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back