• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkest Shadow - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Welcome to The Darkest Shadow's OOC thread!

RULES:
1) One post per week, minimum.
2) For combat - you can kill off weaker enemies, but for boss fights just say what you'll do and I'll calculate the results.
3) All RPN rules apply. All 'common courtesy' rules also apply.
4) Having fun is mandatory xD​

Quick clarification: something like a raven or dog could realistically be an actual teenager, but a mantis, rat, or other short-lived animal probably isn't. Are the ages actually just physical development, not their actual ages? Or is maturity and senescence standardized across species here?

Quick clarification: something like a raven or dog could realistically be an actual teenager, but a mantis, rat, or other short-lived animal probably isn't. Are the ages actually just physical development, not their actual ages? Or is maturity and senescence standardized across species here?
Oh yeah, really good point. So the ages are kind of standardized across species according to human age. It's kind of like "1 dog age = 7 human age" Kind of thing, so a character who are listed as 13 years old in character sheet might actually be around 2 years old in "real" age if his/her species is a dog, and so on. I hope I explained it well, words aren't cooperating with me today. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back