• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Darkest Days (Vampire, 1x1x1 RP)

Israel

Welcome!

I'm attempting to restart another 30 Days of Night-inspired RP. For those of you unfamiliar with the franchise, I highly recommend the movies and comic. However, it is not a requirement to know anything about it.

Before we get started I need to state the rules for anyone who wants to RP with me:
1. No one under 18.
2. Third-person RPing only.
3. I'm not expecting long, several paragraph replies, but I do have expectations. I like proper grammar and at least a paragraph per post. Obviously mistakes happen or you're not feeling it every post, I get it. I'm still improving my English writing skills, so don't stress too much.

71zAz83pTfL.jpg
BACKGROUND
Most individuals believe vampires were just a myth that humans created to scare one another. Just an imaginary thing of nightmares that have no basis in modern society. However, that is not the case. Today and possibly since the dawn of time there have been vampires or, as they refer to themselves as, Nosferatu. Vampirism is caused by the Immortal Cell, a virus that is passed from individual to individual by a bite, scratch, or contact with vampire blood. The Immortal Cell only requires the most minimum of wounds to be transferred and overpowers the other cells until it takes complete control of the host.The Immortal Cell also alters the physical appearance of the host (grayish skin, razor-sharp teeth, and pitch black eyes) and enhances the body’s physical abilities (strength, speed, sight, smell, and hearing). The only way to “kill” a vampire is either through strong UV light (such as the sun or UV flashlights) or severing the head from the body. However, the death is only permanent if the body is not exposed to human blood.

MV5BMjQ3OTk2NTU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ4OTA0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
THE PLOT
Muse A is a rather new vampire, created forty years ago when he was attacked by a vampire when he was walking down an empty city street at night. While the intention was for him to be a meal for his creator, The Nosferatu was distracted and the young man was able to flee.. While his wounds had been superficial, they had been enough to infect him with the Immortal Cell. Living from one vampire safehouse to the next, he has learned the ways of the Nosferatu and mainly hunts independently.

Muse B and Muse C are professional vampire hunters, who both have their own tragic experiences with the Nosferatu. During one of their hunts, they garnered the attention of Muse A. Curious of those who hunt his species, Muse A starts to stalk them. However, he soon learns that he isn’t the cat in this little game of cat and mouse.

THE ROLES
Muse A (Male Vampire): Me
Muse B (Male Vampire Hunter): Open
Muse C (Female Vampire Hunter): Open​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back