• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Coven OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
just wanted to say my lovelies <3 im just waitin on elle-chans post before i post! ^^ <3 but i still want this rp to flourish =3

just wanted to say my lovelies <3 im just waitin on elle-chans post before i post! ^^ <3 but i still want this rp to flourish =3

I agree.
I haven't checked in a couple of days, has things moved on to a better spot for people who don't write short novelas each post to jump in yet?

Currently my character is sleeping so, if she were to be dragged to face judgement by the Coven and to be "dealt with", then I'll respond. No point in waking sleeping beauty just yet lol Magic reserves are starting to come back to her while she sleeps. Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Elle Santiago Elle Santiago

hmmmm

i guess after that little fun post i put up, ill need to put up another then, since youre not doing anything, hmm

Will be posting up something long and hopefully really good later today! Getting hyped for more interaction between the witches.

itll come up soonish today hopefully x) <3 i do want to get to where we're in the coven and like interacting and stuff

what did you think about the post with those coven witches? :>

Those witches be Bitches!!!! They EVIL!!!! lol Like they shady as fuck yo. Like...goodness me oh my. The post was great though I was on the edge of my seat when reading it.

Those witches be Bitches!!!! They EVIL!!!! lol Like they shady as fuck yo. Like...goodness me oh my. The post was great though I was on the edge of my seat when reading it.
hehehe! well im glad you enjoyed it! XD

anything in particular that was interesting?

aside from "witches being evil" -- wow surprise surprise! XD lol

I may do another post myself soon by the way, so I'll be looking through all the posts since I last posted.

PastelBeauty PastelBeauty Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Shagranoz Shagranoz The Prophet The Prophet ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Melon Bomb Melon Bomb

You guys seem to be the only current active members of the rp D: Which is great for you all hehe, but its sad cuz I feel like we could use one or two more people! Hm... Others had joined (ish, sorta), but most have either not posted, seemingly uninterested, or vanished entirely. :/ Which is unfortunate!

Anyway, I would like it if we got one or maybe two more people somehow... If anyone knows anyone who is willing to join the rp, suggest the rp to them! ^^ thanks! :D

But yes, anyway, I put up the post (my most recent one) that signifies we're back at The Coven! :D which means, interactions are open and stuffs! ^^ missions can be made, gained, etc. And yeah, that like! :) I do have a "main mission/plot" in mind, that is obviously tied to Letitia, but we dont have to go that route immediately if we don't want to, and would prefer to just chill and interact and stuff

or we could go on another mission or something iduno, im open to ideas

I would like to wait going on the main mission/plot, I would love to interact for a bit, this will help characters develop in some way, even if it is small. I would also like to have Cascade become a part of the coven and do we have a rank 5 coven witch? I was looking and I didn't notice that we had one, so maybe, over time, Cascade could prove her worth somehow. Again nothing major if you dont want, but I would like her to be at least a single digit rank. C: if given the chance. Also, awesome post by Thalia_Neko of course :)

I would like to wait going on the main mission/plot, I would love to interact for a bit, this will help characters develop in some way, even if it is small. I would also like to have Cascade become a part of the coven and do we have a rank 5 coven witch? I was looking and I didn't notice that we had one, so maybe, over time, Cascade could prove her worth somehow. Again nothing major if you dont want, but I would like her to be at least a single digit rank. C: if given the chance. Also, awesome post by Thalia_Neko of course :)

Yes we will wait on it ^^ just chill and interact for a bit! :D characters developing and talking is fun! ^^

as for that, yep, she will become part of the Coven, we'll do that right away :) but as for becoming rank 5? she'll start out at the very bottom, so 45 i think or 46, then she can be given the opportunity to like prove herself, and jump some ranks ^^ :)

and awww, thankies! ^^ i had fun writing it :D i hope you enjoyed the worldbuilding and stuff! :>

I was thinking a grand, solemn ceremony for all the new witches at once, and then a big party afterwards where they can let their hair down. Don't have any details, though.

I was thinking a grand, solemn ceremony for all the new witches at once, and then a big party afterwards where they can let their hair down. Don't have any details, though.
hmmm a grand solemn ceremony? maybe.. what exactly do you mean though? x) and "Where they can let their hair down"? haha that sounds... flirty

I'm not sure yet, will have something tonight. There will definitely be a grand hall lit by floating candles, though.

Ah sorry. I mean to post more, but i keep getting dragged into friend's rps. I guess I'll chill until the trash king sage of mine is called upon.

Ah sorry. I mean to post more, but i keep getting dragged into friend's rps. I guess I'll chill until the trash king sage of mine is called upon.
you really shouldnt do that, since i doubt that will *ever* happen
you should figure out how to involve yourself in the story / rp :/

I'm not sure yet, will have something tonight. There will definitely be a grand hall lit by floating candles, though.
okie well it sounds unique and fun! :D but the coven doesnt usually have parties, so yea, we'll need a good reason for it ^^ hehe but im down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back