• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Coven OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
Okie Hiiiii!! *waves*

To begin, heres the rules for the rp as a reminder :)

RULES
1. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow rpers. As per RPNs rules basically.
2. Use common sense for those same rules.
3. This RP requires a MODERATE (at least) level of writing skill. Not to uninclude writers, but to maintain a certain level of consistency and polish in the RP. So every rper will enjoy the story.
4. There are maturer themes in this particular RP, so be aware of that. Including but not specifically limited to, gore, violence, demonic things, cursing, sensual themes. It isn't too mature beyond what is allowed, but it is noteworthy.
5. Come into the RP with some level of world-building understanding, and characterization, and plot ideas of your own. All that wonderful stuff! No one wants to like, roleplay with a wet log that just bumbles along with no direction.
6. With all that out of the way, have fun!! :)

(I know people saw this and responded to it, so you dont have to if you already did, but imma just refresh and put it here to get everyone on the same page, thanks! :) )

>>im checking up on everyone ^^ not trying to be impatient or anything, but just wanted to make sure everyone was still golden and good to rp! :)
okies, got that big 2 parter out thanks to elle-chans post to break it up XD
now imma wait on (most of) you lovelies to post! :) please do ^^
and, no one has to make huge posts like mine or anything, i just had a lot of muse haha, feel free to make "normal" sized posts!
(i really dun want peeps to feel intimidated or anything by my post size lol) im trying to get through letitia's stuff quickly so we can all meet up and progress to like, the main plot stuffs (hopefully anyway, thats the plan!) though there may be missions here or there people can go on ^w^ ill try to introduce some if people need them for muse!
though if anyone does have plot ideas, or character plot ideas, feel free to continue on them, or mention them! :)
<<

Okay, finally made it! Heres the OOC chat! :) talk about and ask stuff here now please! Thanks! ^w^

Shagranoz Shagranoz Melon Bomb Melon Bomb Scaleless Scaleless Not Calm Not Calm Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Japanime Japanime steevenajj steevenajj ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Affili Affili PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

And this is to you PastelBeauty PastelBeauty because im not sure you saw it in the other thread :)

btw, it is a bit odd, how your charrie is after Ao Meira's mirror, when she isnt Coven xP why is she after him, why does she deem Letitia worth helping?
also it is a bit odd how shes fighting hundreds/thousands of demons effortlessly alone, and going to deal with Ao Meira, and his mirror, and Letitia all at once XP thats doing a lot.. :P
also its a bit odd how youre like, in the caverns and stuff, but then also up on the surface, seeing letitia, and where you can help her its disorienting to imagine where your charrie is exactly lol
also i wouldnt say Letitia is unmoving XP shes probably shaking and spasming haha poor thing!

also witches tend to have protective magical barriers, so a simple slash might not be enough to penetrate it, but if you want it to for some drama, and for that spell to help heal your witch, thats okay! :)

as for your post overall, it was quite good!! ^^ those are just my minor criticisms that need a bit ironing out and smoothing out so i can grasp just whats going on ^^

And this is to you PastelBeauty PastelBeauty because im not sure you saw it in the other thread :)

btw, it is a bit odd, how your charrie is after Ao Meira's mirror, when she isnt Coven xP why is she after him, why does she deem Letitia worth helping?
also it is a bit odd how shes fighting hundreds/thousands of demons effortlessly alone, and going to deal with Ao Meira, and his mirror, and Letitia all at once XP thats doing a lot.. :P
also its a bit odd how youre like, in the caverns and stuff, but then also up on the surface, seeing letitia, and where you can help her its disorienting to imagine where your charrie is exactly lol
also i wouldnt say Letitia is unmoving XP shes probably shaking and spasming haha poor thing!

also witches tend to have protective magical barriers, so a simple slash might not be enough to penetrate it, but if you want it to for some drama, and for that spell to help heal your witch, thats okay! :)

as for your post overall, it was quite good!! ^^ those are just my minor criticisms that need a bit ironing out and smoothing out so i can grasp just whats going on ^^
Yes, I see what you mean! I will fix it to make more sense for you and me as well! Letitia is worth helping due to Cascade's personality in needing to help others before herself. However, I will fix the post and iron things out more throughly. ?

Yes, I see what you mean! I will fix it to make more sense for you and me as well! Letitia is worth helping due to Cascade's personality in needing to help others before herself. However, I will fix the post and iron things out more throughly. ?
hehe gotcha! kk :)

you dont need to completely, totally change your post, just put a few edits in to smooth it out to make it more digestible and sensible, thanks! :)

hehe gotcha! kk :)

you dont need to completely, totally change your post, just put a few edits in to smooth it out to make it more digestible and sensible, thanks! :)

Okay, read carefully through it. I believe I hammered out transitions from being in the cavern to reaching the surface quite well. How she explores the village and finds Letitia, due to her magic being Earthly in nature it does take a physical toll to perform spells over and over in rapid succession of each other, so she does get nose bleeds, she does have magical barriers to ward of physical and mental attacks but not emotional ones. I would just read the revisioned post carefully :)

Okay, read carefully through it. I believe I hammered out transitions from being in the cavern to reaching the surface quite well. How she explores the village and finds Letitia, due to her magic being Earthly in nature it does take a physical toll to perform spells over and over in rapid succession of each other, so she does get nose bleeds, she does have magical barriers to ward of physical and mental attacks but not emotional ones. I would just read the revisioned post carefully :)
okie ill read it carefully x) ill get back to you in a moment

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Sounds great :P Thank you as well for thinking it's a great post..I've been a little out of it due to work and this gosh darned head cold, and my rp skills a bit rusty, but overall I thank you c:

Okie Hiiiii!! *waves*

To begin, heres the rules for the rp as a reminder :)

RULES
1. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow rpers. As per RPNs rules basically.
2. Use common sense for those same rules.
3. This RP requires a MODERATE (at least) level of writing skill. Not to uninclude writers, but to maintain a certain level of consistency and polish in the RP. So every rper will enjoy the story.
4. There are maturer themes in this particular RP, so be aware of that. Including but not specifically limited to, gore, violence, demonic things, cursing, sensual themes. It isn't too mature beyond what is allowed, but it is noteworthy.
5. Come into the RP with some level of world-building understanding, and characterization, and plot ideas of your own. All that wonderful stuff! No one wants to like, roleplay with a wet log that just bumbles along with no direction.
6. With all that out of the way, have fun!! :)

(I know people saw this and responded to it, so you dont have to if you already did, but imma just refresh and put it here to get everyone on the same page, thanks! :) )

>>im checking up on everyone ^^ not trying to be impatient or anything, but just wanted to make sure everyone was still golden and good to rp! :)
okies, got that big 2 parter out thanks to elle-chans post to break it up XD
now imma wait on (most of) you lovelies to post! :) please do ^^
and, no one has to make huge posts like mine or anything, i just had a lot of muse haha, feel free to make "normal" sized posts!
(i really dun want peeps to feel intimidated or anything by my post size lol) im trying to get through letitia's stuff quickly so we can all meet up and progress to like, the main plot stuffs (hopefully anyway, thats the plan!) though there may be missions here or there people can go on ^w^ ill try to introduce some if people need them for muse!
though if anyone does have plot ideas, or character plot ideas, feel free to continue on them, or mention them! :)
<<

Okay, finally made it! Heres the OOC chat! :) talk about and ask stuff here now please! Thanks! ^w^

Shagranoz Shagranoz Melon Bomb Melon Bomb Scaleless Scaleless Not Calm Not Calm Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Japanime Japanime steevenajj steevenajj ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Affili Affili PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Like I said in the interest thread, my character is at the library where some portal was opened.

just to note, im waiting on a post from Elle-chan, then ill respond to the rp to push it forward some :) thanks for being patient guys!

Writing up my post now, hope no one minds that it's going to be long. Also, as a warning, her Magic is special Earth Magic. It's Insidious in nature and she can absorb dark energy and use it to change the composition of the Earth around her. With this being said sense the Demon Lord Ao Meira's mirror is causing so much Dark Energy she can absorb it, however this is going to cause quite a bit of disruption to herself, blood is going to be draining from her nose and ears due to the copious amounts of strain that she is putting her body through both physically and mentally. She won't die, but she'll be out of commission once the mirror is shattered.

If you think this is too god like I can change it, but I thought that adding physical limitations would help to dim my character's magic down because I don't want to be able to use a whole amount of magic and come out unscathed, it's just not realistic in my opinion. I am writing it presently so, things can be changed :) Just let me know what you think. Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

There are still lesser demons around, right?
Yep! Still Lesser Demons around.
like she said, yep there are :P

Writing up my post now, hope no one minds that it's going to be long. Also, as a warning, her Magic is special Earth Magic. It's Insidious in nature and she can absorb dark energy and use it to change the composition of the Earth around her. With this being said sense the Demon Lord Ao Meira's mirror is causing so much Dark Energy she can absorb it, however this is going to cause quite a bit of disruption to herself, blood is going to be draining from her nose and ears due to the copious amounts of strain that she is putting her body through both physically and mentally. She won't die, but she'll be out of commission once the mirror is shattered.

If you think this is too god like I can change it, but I thought that adding physical limitations would help to dim my character's magic down because I don't want to be able to use a whole amount of magic and come out unscathed, it's just not realistic in my opinion. I am writing it presently so, things can be changed :) Just let me know what you think. Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
if you want a limitation on your character thats fine ^^, but using the darkspot to fuel your magic? thats kinda weird, but okay haha X)
but characters dont necessarily have to have limitations, the limitations are often character-based, or power-based, but its still cool if you want a limitation on your magic :P

welp. i put my trash post in the ic thread, hope it wasn't too bad.
your post is fine, there are some small minor things, but overall its fine X)

your post is fine, there are some small minor things, but overall its fine X)
Like what? I want to make sure that my take on it wasn't bad. i had some trouble figuring out the exact location, and wanted to t least get a post in. I wanted to type more, but that was my analysis of the fight then. Always happy to hear what i can improve.

Like what? I want to make sure that my take on it wasn't bad. i had some trouble figuring out the exact location, and wanted to t least get a post in. I wanted to type more, but that was my analysis of the fight then. Always happy to hear what i can improve.
well you dont really need to "round a corner", in my opinion, since the town is basically destroyed, so you should be able to get a visual of whats going on by just you know being there X)
also some of your post sounded.. well idk if modern is the right word, but lets say "less-medieval" x)

Im also not really positive what "bodies" hes finding, considering most in my mind are under piles of rubble and destruction, but thats a minor thing and not really a huge deal.

The fact your hauling in some bandit and you surmise he'll be "hanged" is kinda odd. How would your sage know that? Also he could simply be imprisoned. I know your sage is just guessing, so again, not a big deal, but you asked me what the minor things were, so yea lol

Also saying what 13 does, without actually knowing 13 :P, again minor, but you never know, we might get a 13 sage who isnt a slouch :P

your charries outfit sounds modernish, with metal and leather, again not a huge thing, cuz im guessing there could be such outfits, just sounds a bit modern

oh and hes immediately asking Aurrus what he thinks, despite being rank 14 as a Sage, who should already be familiar with signs and stuff himself :P but yea i get it, you want to involve Aurrus's voice, makes sense

Aurrus not being fond of death, despite being a Spirit lol :P most probably dont really care much about human death, but maybe Aurrus does, so yea idk :P

Also you just kinda strolling up casually and casually chatting us up, despite Ao Meira threatening to attack us x) but yeah i get you needed an introduction

so yeah, there, you asked me and i told you XP even though its basically all minor stuff

well you dont really need to "round a corner", in my opinion, since the town is basically destroyed, so you should be able to get a visual of whats going on by just you know being there X)
also some of your post sounded.. well idk if modern is the right word, but lets say "less-medieval" x)

Im also not really positive what "bodies" hes finding, considering most in my mind are under piles of rubble and destruction, but thats a minor thing and not really a huge deal.

The fact your hauling in some bandit and you surmise he'll be "hanged" is kinda odd. How would your sage know that? Also he could simply be imprisoned. I know your sage is just guessing, so again, not a big deal, but you asked me what the minor things were, so yea lol

Also saying what 13 does, without actually knowing 13 :P, again minor, but you never know, we might get a 13 sage who isnt a slouch :P

your charries outfit sounds modernish, with metal and leather, again not a huge thing, cuz im guessing there could be such outfits, just sounds a bit modern

oh and hes immediately asking Aurrus what he thinks, despite being rank 14 as a Sage, who should already be familiar with signs and stuff himself :P but yea i get it, you want to involve Aurrus's voice, makes sense

Aurrus not being fond of death, despite being a Spirit lol :P most probably dont really care much about human death, but maybe Aurrus does, so yea idk :P

Also you just kinda strolling up casually and casually chatting us up, despite Ao Meira threatening to attack us x) but yeah i get you needed an introduction

so yeah, there, you asked me and i told you XP even though its basically all minor stuff
Ahhh yes i see it now. i'll keep it in mind from now on. Thanks for the critique!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back