• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Coven OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Well there goes that idea XD. Oh well, I'll see whats upcoming and just post based around the events that occur. We shall see where the wind takes us.
it does certainly sound what your druid character would do, but the coven doesnt particularly care about making places pretty :P thats more a collective thing xD

and since theres more for our characters to do, our witches -us really- would just be wasting time to return to a desolate site of a previous mission

Okay, I've got something for a ceremony. The new witches are called forth in front of the whole coven and asked to swear an oath to protect the coven, the land, and its people. After they do so, they walk up to a cauldron containing raw mana donated by all the witches that came before them. Each new witch add a small piece of their own mana, symbolizing that they are now a small part of a greater whole. As for the reason for a party, I was thinking it would be a "welcome to the club" sort of thing.

Okay, I've got something for a ceremony. The new witches are called forth in front of the whole coven and asked to swear an oath to protect the coven, the land, and its people. After they do so, they walk up to a cauldron containing raw mana donated by all the witches that came before them. Each new witch add a small piece of their own mana, symbolizing that they are now a small part of a greater whole. As for the reason for a party, I was thinking it would be a "welcome to the club" sort of thing.
hmmm
the coven isnt as loving as that, but i think it would be uniwue and fun, so sure if you want to do that, go ahead! ^^

okay, my post is up!! Letitia is free to be interacted with! ^w^ and if you want, you can have your character witness the interaction! :D <3

from what Shagranoz is saying, it seems theres to be a ceremony and party in the coven "later tonight" hehe ^^ (that is IC of course)

Shagranoz Shagranoz good posty! :)
i suppose "mana" is okay, but its normally called "magic power"

but magic power is more or less synonymous with mana, so no big deal xD

though your posts still do that thing, where the text becomes black and hard to read after your red text, here ill put up a screenshot to show what i mean

1519842888665.png

see? makes it hard to read, still readable, but its deff tougher to read it

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
that might simply be an issue with the style you're using, as I'm using the "light" one myself, and I've no trouble reading them.
It's possible that they're manually setting the text to black, instead of automatic. (Which is what makes 'black' text appear white in darker styles.)

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
that might simply be an issue with the style you're using, as I'm using the "light" one myself, and I've no trouble reading them.
It's possible that they're manually setting the text to black, instead of automatic. (Which is what makes 'black' text appear white in darker styles.)
but the beginning of the post is regular text
it cant be only with the style im using, since it doesnt happen to any other posts
also ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar why does your character want to stay away? :P that sounds boring!

also a lot of apostates probably come and go from the coven, either imprisoned, killed, or made into active coven witches ^^, so it isnt really an uncommon occurrence

That might be it.
so are you manually setting it to black text? because i would ask you to refrain from doing that :)<3 so i can better read it thanks!
i mean, i dont think youre doing that, since the beginning parts of your posts are regular text, and it only seems to change after you put up red text so idk, it only seems to happen with your posts

Apologies if you keep seeing some minor changes or changes in sentence structure and the like in my post. I keep coming back to edit it more and more. I wont be adding any new overall content to it, but I will be making changes for better wording, a greater usage of emphasis, or adjusting my usages of punctuations in general. I just like to improve upon what I already have in order to make it flow better and read easier.

Apologies if you keep seeing some minor changes or changes in sentence structure and the like in my post. I keep coming back to edit it more and more. I wont be adding any new overall content to it, but I will be making changes for better wording, a greater usage of emphasis, or adjusting my usages of punctuations in general. I just like to improve upon what I already have in order to make it flow better and read easier.
haha! you dont need to apologize for that! x) thats pretty unique though :o i dont think many do this lols

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Truth be told, I do it because it mentally pains me when I see my poor writing XD. It's more for my benefit so I don't cringe every time I read my own writing lol.

but the beginning of the post is regular text
it cant be only with the style im using, since it doesnt happen to any other posts
also ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar why does your character want to stay away? :P that sounds boring!

also a lot of apostates probably come and go from the coven, either imprisoned, killed, or made into active coven witches ^^, so it isnt really an uncommon occurrence

so are you manually setting it to black text? because i would ask you to refrain from doing that :)<3 so i can better read it thanks!
i mean, i dont think youre doing that, since the beginning parts of your posts are regular text, and it only seems to change after you put up red text so idk, it only seems to happen with your posts

Seriously? I never got a notification of this. Didn't know you asked about that until just now, as I was curious why no one's posted.
There isn't a particular reason why she would want to stay away,at least... I don't remember what I was planning on doing when I posted that part.

Seriously? I never got a notification of this. Didn't know you asked about that until just now, as I was curious why no one's posted.
There isn't a particular reason why she would want to stay away,at least... I don't remember what I was planning on doing when I posted that part.
okie okie ^w^ well im just waiting for posts of interactions to come in :>

was waiting for a couple other posts, but ah well, decided to continue, so posty up! :) i think my posts will be smaller while we interact and have this "party" ^w^

maybe lol we'll see! :D i hope peeps can have fun at the party interacting! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back