• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Coterie OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm open!

Though I'll admit this is my first rp in a while, so is there anything in terms of plotting that we would need to figure out first?

Really this roleplay can be open for lots of drama. I figure the first main struggle is a water pipe burst leading the group having to collect funds in various ways.

I'd like to know how long each character has been living there too.

We'll say pre start you can make up whatever drama from "past residents" if you want for your character just kinda put those ideas so any other character who would be living there at said time would know about it in rp or not.

Right before our pipe burst can be a pot luck night to allow all characters to interact as well.

apologies for how late i am. work has been absolutely insane. i am still interested but fully understand if the moment has passed. 🫶🏼
Yeah unfortunately due to the lack of replies from the others I don't have enough active interest to start. I'm going to pause on this idea but i may look again after the holidays

Im so sorry! I am in the middle of exams but if this idea is still going to happen after the holiday I am still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back