• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Coterie { Open }

Kendrix-lamar

Socially awkward penguin
SEARCH
Status
Open
about
The Coterie

The Coterie is a communal living space located Los Angles that has been operating for five years. A three-story building that once had an active theater on the ground floor, with living space on the second and third floor. There is even a beautiful roof top pool, that includes a garden. With seven bedrooms, one large co-ed locker room-like bathroom, and shared living space the occupants must learn to get along and share the space. From a shared fridge, chipping in for supplies, shared chores, and community work. This collective can have many of personalities in one space.

( Idea based off the Freeform series, Good Trouble )

• 001 Mature Role-players 18+. This roleplay will and can contain themes of violence, drugs, and real world problems. Semi-lit preferred, I hope most post to be two paragraphs or more depending on what is going on. Of course, respect the terms of service for RP Nation! While we are including real world problems there will no active hate speech or sexual voilence. It can be in a character's experience but no graphic details. LGBTQ+ friendly
    002 Must apply on the application thread. All Characters must be 21+ I will accept an older characters in late thirties. See role page for more information.

003 Be part of the OOC page. I would love ideas and input from everyone invloved!

004 8 character max, may open space for at least one more if interested. Once started if you want to drop the rp please let me know! I want ability for at least once a week replies. If life happens let me know! One character per role-player due to limited slots. I am open for you to play minior characters such as a brother/sister/family member to your main, or a best friend, heck even an ex or current spouse!

005 Any questions just respond! Application link will be posted below!

rules
roles

© PASTA

See below for non-coded info

Last edited:
Apply here

this will be first come first serve

The Coterie is a communal living space located Los Angles that has been operating for five years. A three-story building that once had an active theater on the ground floor, with living space on the second and third floor. There is even a beautiful roof top pool, that includes a garden. With seven bedrooms, one large co-ed locker room-like bathroom, and shared living space the occupants must learn to get along and share the space. From a shared fridge, chipping in for supplies, shared chores, and community work. This collective can have many of personalities in one space.

( Idea based off the Freeform series, Good Trouble )

Rules

1.Mature Role-players 18+. This roleplay will and can contain themes of violence, drugs, and real world problems. Semi-lit preferred, I hope most post to be two paragraphs or more depending on what is going on. Of course, respect the terms of service for RP Nation! While we are including real world problems there will no active hate speech or sexual voilence. It can be in a character's experience but no graphic details. LGBTQ+ friendly
2. Must apply on the application thread. All Characters must be 21+ I will accept an older characters in late thirties. See role page for more information.
3.Be part of the OOC page. I would love ideas and input from everyone invloved!
4. 8 character max, may open space for at least one more if interested. Once started if you want to drop the rp please let me know! I want ability for at least once a week replies. If life happens let me know! One character per role-player due to limited
5. Any questions just respond!

Roles:
Owner of the property - Taken [ by me]

Any other occupant can be whatever job wise. TWO occupants will have to share a room. Please post below if interested in sharing a room. If multiple people show interest, I will do a drawing. If two different people want to play siblings that share the room that is also an idea!
One character will have the smallest room in the space. That will be randomly determined.
One character will be a newcomer. Please respond below if you have interest in that. If you have no preference you can state in applications how long your character has lived there. It has operated for 5 years as a reminder. You do not need fancy BB coding but if you like certain do so! If you have any questions below but here are what an application will need included:
Face claims if you include them must be realistic!
Name: first and last name
Gender Identity / Pronouns
Sexuality
Eye Color
Hair Color
Tattoos / other noticeable traits
Dislikes: 4 dislikes
Hobbies
Personality
Brief Bio
Job/occupation: you can be a college student or jobless if you want drama~

Last edited:
Updated. You can play minor side characters to your main. So if you want to have a family member, friend, enemy, lover, ex in the roleplay you can.
I would like this information to be included on your main application somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back