• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SEARCHING FOR RP PARTNER. <3 (updated.)

pinkglitterbomb

✿ rory ✿
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello!
i am looking for an rp partner. (18+ pls as i am in my 20s.)
i'm new to this website and incredibly rusty at roleplaying, so i am hoping to jump right into it with an understanding rp partner!
as far as writing goes, i go from writing several paragraphs to writing just a few sentences, and i am perfectly happy with whatever you choose to do in return! i work 8-5 cst every weekday so replies may be sporadic, but i won't rush you if you don't rush me!
i would prefer OC x CC for any fandom related options but i am open to OC x OC! i prefer to double up on characters, as writing just one character can get a little boring for me. i will write for any gender/sexuality/race/what have you. <3
while i said i was looking for an rp partner, i am also so very open to a friend. love me some ooc discussions.

when it comes to settings, i am open to quite a bit. here are some things i'd be interested in, just as a starting idea:
FANDOMS:
harry potter
hunger games
atla / lok
percy jackson / heroes of olympus
outer banks
teen wolf
one piece (i will preface that i have only seen the live action. sorry.)
OTHERS:
college
boarding school
road trip
summer / winter vacation
rockstars / popstars / celebrities (would actually k*ll for a battle of the bands plot)
royalty x pirate

i hope i did this right. thanks for checking out this post. <3 edit: my pms are totally open!

Last edited:
I know you've only seen the live action of one piece but if you're interested i've been looking for someone to do a Zoro x Sanji rp with. Id be more than happy to further delve into their dynamic if you need help with it IF you're looking for something like that !

I know you've only seen the live action of one piece but if you're interested i've been looking for someone to do a Zoro x Sanji rp with. Id be more than happy to further delve into their dynamic if you need help with it IF you're looking for something like that !
i could maybe be into that if i heard more about their dynamic! feel free to pm me!

I’m a fan of Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus. Though I usually do OC x OC for that. I can be open to OC x CC as well. 😊

Still looking for a game? I am looking to run an Exalted game with one or two players in it, and my good friend Psychie I'd running a Rifts game using the Palladium system and she is usually open to more players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back