• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Collector [Mystery/Kidnappings/Slight Occult]

thehighpriestess

magic user
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cirque

sub urban

introduction.

L
    You awake to the sounds of a door closing, locking you inside of what looks to be a basement.Shelves line the walls, with no windows to see whether it's day or night nor a clock to track. Wrapped tightly around your ankle is a large, though somehwat rusty, chain. As your eyes adjust to the darkness, you quickly realize you are not alone. Four others are around you, all bound with similiar chains that connect to several diffrent structures to prevent escape.

Hello! Cryptic here for another roleplay. Just a few words to say that this will be a small roleplay with limited spots. I will not be saving roles for people, but instead you can send a CS to me filled with the information (once I finish it) and I will pick the final one for the rp.

intro

roles

rules

try to leave,

it'll be such
fun

genre

horror, mystery

status

accepting

gms

admin, admin

spots open

6/7

question

answer

♡coded by uxie♡

Not sure if slots have been taken, but interested
The only character taken is the Collector, who I will be playing.

No spots are reserved.I’ll be making a post instead for ingot on what to put in character sheets.I’m asking for those interested to send me a CS with who they would like to play. Then I can go from there. ☺️

The only character taken is the Collector, who I will be playing.

No spots are reserved.I’ll be making a post instead for ingot on what to put in character sheets.I’m asking for those interested to send me a CS with who they would like to play. Then I can go from there. ☺️
Sounds good! I'm trying to preview the lore and CS part, but it's saying the link is broken
1639542258331.png

Yup! Nothing there for the moment until I put in some added details later on. The Lore is going to be added once the rp starts, and sort of a slow burn.

I’m planning on adding hints/details on how the victims can escape their captor there along with any other tid bits. For now, just keep a watch on the thread and when I post some character sheet info you can apply for a spot and then you’ll receive a PM for me if your character is selected. :)

Name:
Nicknames:
Role: This will be the most important part. Explain in detail the role you’re taking on. Do you enjoy your craft? Have you come to hate it? Was it a talent you had to strive for on your own, or was it pushed on you by a parent/guardian?
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Background:

Thank you for your patience! As I’ve said, if you’re still interested feel free to send me a PM with your CS and the info listed above. There’s no requirement to use code, so feel free to use or go without.

-Heathen

Filling out mine too. (:

salem. salem. What role were you thinking? That way I don't accidentally take it.
Ah! Sorry for the slow answer. I’m busy with exams and aaaaa
I was planning to take ‘The Artist’. But was also conflicted with either that or ’The Writer’ any suggestions?

Ah! Sorry for the slow answer. I’m busy with exams and aaaaa
I was planning to take ‘The Artist’. But was also conflicted with either that or ’The Writer’ any suggestions?
It's okay! School first lol
I ended up asking for violinist. As far as suggestions, I wouldn't know :-: Do you have any character concepts rolling around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back