• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Cofee Pot Café - OOC

Zer0

Haiku Hitman
All OOC and questions here. Please don't post them anywhere else.

Active Character Locations:

*green name = available for Honored Guests

Owner Madam (Café, Main Hall)

Chef Gen-Gen (Café, kitchen)

Host Quynn (Café, Main Hall)

Bartender Freya (Café, Main Hall)(Quest: The Missing Stallion)

Bartender Owen (Café, Main Hall)

Entertainer Anderson (Café, Main Hall)

Entertainer Mesa (Café, heading out)(Quest: The Missing Stallion)

Waiter Taichi (Café, heading out)(Quest: The Missing Stallion)

Waitress Lilura (Café, Main Hall)

Errand Boy Natahn (Café, heading out)(Quest: The Missing Stallion)

Errand Boy Zachary (Café, Main Hall)

Errand Girl Senza (Café, Main Hall)

NPC Locations:

Everyone (Café, Main Hall)

Last edited by a moderator:
May you clear up something, are the player characters customers or employees?

@Zer0

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's a character development roleplay? I like the idea, but confused on the concept. Would you be able to elaborate on it for me?

@Zer0

Psylion said:
So it's a character development roleplay? I like the idea, but confused on the concept. Would you be able to elaborate on it for me?
@Zer0
Characters have a personal goal that the RP tries to resolve. Though, you may choose to not have a goal and just join in to chill out.

Zer0 said:
Characters have a personal goal that the RP tries to resolve. Though, you may choose to not have a goal and just join in to chill out.
Ah I see, sounds like fun. And the perfect thing to get me back into the swing of things.

Zer0 said:
Yes, or a role player not part of this RP can visit and give quests.
Alright, I think I understand. Also, are there any guidelines on what races and types of fantasy our characters can be?

Farathorn said:
Alright, I think I understand. Also, are there any guidelines on what races and types of fantasy our characters can be?
Nope, just remember that in your character attributes you have three slots for specific spells/skills for combat and non-combat.

@Reinhardt , "Jill of All Trades" is vague. "A Sinister Trickster" is dark for this RP since it involves manipulating others to murder them or do something more horrible than that. "Of Dark Origins", is OP and gives many abilities. Pick one from the description, and if you pick immunity to an element, you must have an element your character is weak too as well. Also, your character's personality closely resembles the type of character not allowed in this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back