• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Cofee Pot Café - OOC

I love the cafe concept!! I wish to be an honored guest, may I just post in the ic thread with a picture of my character who is visiting the cafe?

Aiakaos said:
I love the cafe concept!! I wish to be an honored guest, may I just post in the ic thread with a picture of my character who is visiting the cafe?
Yes. Which character would you like to serve you? Waiter Taichi and Entertainer Mesa are currently unavailable.

Also, please place Guest Character Name above all your entries in the IC tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Musical Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL] I found a picture.
Misc. items in the trench coat have to be specified, I'll accept a specific skill kit, like lock-picking kit, doctor's bag, or detective tools. Assorted Charms needs to be specific too.

For the IC2 tab, I'm still mulling that idea over. I'm afraid of people going in and out of the café and having to switch back and forth between tabs. I'm thinking of making the IC2 tab for adventures and character arcs outside of Osgiliath.

@LaDyGrEy , "Light or Dark" must be a specific spell. The accomplished assassin description in "Flippy Bendy Jumpy" encompasses too many skills including combat. If it's just gymnast that's okay.

Zer0 said:
Misc. items in the trench coat have to be specified, I'll accept a specific skill kit, like lock-picking kit, doctor's bag, or detective tools. Assorted Charms needs to be specific too.
For the IC2 tab, I'm still mulling that idea over. I'm afraid of people going in and out of the café and having to switch back and forth between tabs. I'm thinking of making the IC2 tab for adventures and character arcs outside of Osgiliath.
The items and charms are non-combat and won't affect Quynn's powers. They may not even come up, unless someone wants to buy a charm for invisiblity or something. Is that okay?

I may not be able to post for awhile because of school exams and projects. To cover up for Sole's absence, I'll just put it as, "Wa-Wa-Wait a second! This is the wrong calendar! I'm absent again?! Oh god... She'll be mad again won't she? Ah god why. I don't want to be turned into a frog, that's not my wish... Although being a frog seems nice... I don't need to any jobs and I can even eat insects for free... Wait what am I saying?! I don't want to be turned into a frog!".

[QUOTE="Musical Dragon]The items and charms are non-combat and won't affect Quynn's powers. They may not even come up, unless someone wants to buy a charm for invisiblity or something. Is that okay?

[/QUOTE]
Nope. Because there are players-and you know there are just types like these-who might come up to you during a stealth mission when they're about to be discovered and go, "Hey, let me borrow the amulet of invisibility for a sec'!", or something similar with the misc. items with the trench coat.

EXPMIRACLE said:
I may not be able to post for awhile because of school exams and projects. To cover up for Sole's absence, I'll just put it as, "Wa-Wa-Wait a second! This is the wrong calendar! I'm absent again?! Oh god... She'll be mad again won't she? Ah god why. I don't want to be turned into a frog, that's not my wish... Although being a frog seems nice... I don't need to any jobs and I can even eat insects for free... Wait what am I saying?! I don't want to be turned into a frog!".
Haha, okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back