• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Clover Hills Wolf Pack RP Chat(CLOSED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Azrael Marshadow-Omega (Hannah)
"Can you not exert your authority as healer and elder on them? Ban then from their duties until they have through examinations?" questioned Azrael. "They won't be any help to Hannah and Sierra if they are not up to physical shape and fitness," he pointed out, anger easily detected in the male's tone of his last statement. Hannah would likely not be in her right state of mind, their guard/ex lead-warrior was in no shape to fight, Suzu needed to be here to watch their lead guard's pregnancy and Ash-to his knowledge couldn't fight. While Azrael could fight, he wasn't as good s he had been before he'd turned eighteen and banished from Phantasm. He tilted his head in confusion at her latter comment. "What do you mean Ash...? You mean Amora chose Ash as her mate?" he questioned, swinging his apex back around to "look" at the pair before shaking his head.

Suzu
Serria and Derek
Ash and Astiel
Cosmos Cosmos
FireMaiden FireMaiden
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

"We don't have enough people to stop their duties right now. And more of i don't think problem at their nose is at nose, more of between ears. Also i do my best to make them to be in physical shape and fitness with what i have. I don't children to tell me what i should do!"
Suzu's tone switched suddenly, from nice old lady to angry elder. She really didn't like when younger wolfs from lower rank, who could be her grandchildren, told her what she should do. She knew that Derek and Astiel shoud be at perfect shape, but it wasn't her fault that they fight against each other and they where relatively small pack, as older pack members had died to age and lot of younglings had left before, so they hadn't lot of pack members.
"Yes and if you get bited, when trying to interpose them, you will be at last of list who get help."

Azrael Marshadow-Omega (Hannah)
Keeping quiet, the black and gray wolf listened to the female speak of what she thought the problem was between the other two males of the pack. Not counting Benjamin and of course Suzu, females outnumbered males by Azrael's calculations. "I have not been anyone's child in years," said Azrael, turning his apex back towards Astiel and shaking his head in disappointment at the wolf. "It is strange being addressed as one."

As Suzu commented on interceding between the two females, the male snorted. "Nobody is going to want a blind wolf who was banished twice as their mate," said Azrael, "but they need to figure out they will not be able to have pups unless it involves mating with a male or adopting. I gave up on that idea at eighteen," he said. Why was it that Azrael was the only one with any sense right about now? He sighed. "Guess I'll be doing perimeter checks and hunting then," he said. "Excuse me Suzu," he said, sinking into a half bow to the female before moving past her and heading up the flight of stairs to the second floor, his paws heavy on the steps.

When coming to the area and joining the pack after six months of investigating the lands around Clover Hills, the omega had built himself an attic onto the house with a maple door at the base of a flight of stairs. Shifting into his human form, his fur being replaced by light brown skin with short black hair and cloudy eyes that had once been pale blue, he looked his age even if he had several scars hidden on his body, the most noticeable ones being his two ears and the one over his right eye. Opening the door, Azrael stepped inside and closed the door behind him, locking it and headed up the stairs. Turning left, the male made his way to the second room where he slept and flopped down on the bed, rolling over to stare sightless at the ceiling. No, Azrael could say he had never been anyone's child since his mother had passed in childbirth. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Aurora was stood awkwardly away from everyone, not sure if she should say anything or not, or if she should just leave. She wanted to at least say goodbye to Sarah if she did, but there were a lot of wolves nearby, and she still was a stranger. A loner. A potential threat. So, she remained by the back door if anything were to ahppy and she needed a quick escape. Plus, it helped with the scent of smoke coming from her ciggeratte.

Phoenix
Phoenix.jpg

Phoenix twirled his knife, a dark grin dragging across his face slowly, he eyebrows furrowed and his eyes... Darkened. "You have one. Hour. To get out of here. If I see you again, you're a dead man. You're nothing but a twat that's had the hots for an enemy. Get out." He pointed the knife to the door. "Time starts now. Leave this town, leave this country, continent. I never want to see you again." He shoved the knife in his pocket, the blade coming back to it's holster. He looked at Kallen, dead in the eyes. "I'm going to have fun with the little shits that you think are gods." He smiled softly, then disappearing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix reappeared in the cage, the lights still off. "I'm back my pretties." He flicked on the lights, the dimness resting on the children. "Don't be scared, this will only hurt... A lot." He walked over to the camera stand, looking at the lens and pressing a few buttons. He looked at the table, his torture weapons out neatly and perfectly aligned, he had a bucket and some alcohol next to him. "Okay, we'll start in three," He walked behind the camera. "Two." He aligned the lens to be pointed directly at a wall with chains on it that was lowered to a child's height. "One." The camera beeped, his expression turned to a mad grin. He stepped in front of the lens, it adjusting to his complexion. "Hiiii Hannnnnaaaaah" He waved, grinning. "I have your kids. Well- Obviously I have your kids." He laughed, putting his hands on his knees and coming closer to the camera. "Give. Me. Amanda." He grinned, then walked off screen. He went to the cage, throwing open the door, and yanking out red, and dragging her by the hair to the camera, holding her with his one arm by the shoulder and the other by the hair. "You see, she and I are twins!" He smiled, his pointed teeth glinting in the darkened light. "How I love that her hair-" He gave a tug at it, "And her EYES" He poked at her eyes. "Match mine!" He shoved her over to the wall. Clicking the locks and chains in place so that her hands were outstretched and her legs were spread apart. "Now, I'm using what we call. "The Star". She will hang out here until morning, and if you don't give me Amanda, she will have a star on her body! Got it?" He snickered, then grabbing the star brand he uses. "Now, I'm going to give her half of one right now, and I'll finish it off tomorrow if you don't give her to me." Phoenix walked over to Red, lifting up the child's shirt to reveal a small stomach.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD

Phoenix took the brand, pressing it into the skin of the child, he giggled like a little girl as he pressed into her stomach hard, the sizzling a bit louder then what he usually does. He stopped soon after, taking the branding tool off, the star shape faint on her skin. "See, Not so bad!" He looked over at Benji who was probably whimpering in the corner. "What a show what a show!" He started clapping, spinning in circles on his heels. "For every lie I hear I get a brand. What am I?" He paused for a second, putting his hand to his ear and pointing it to the camera. "Red! Nice job! You get a gold STAR!"

He walked over to Red, kissing her on the forehead lightly. "I just love this little kid. Maybe Amanda can come hang out with us soon. I could act like a good Dad!" See you soon Amanda. Love you." He blew a kiss to the camera, and turning it off. He turned the camera back to Benjamin, and pointed it downward. "See you tomorrow!" He left the basement of the torture section of the house. Turning off the lights once more.

Attachments

• Phoenix.jpg
    Phoenix.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Amora blinked a few times curiously as she heard her name mentioned, were they talking about her or something? A small and curious ear twitch proceeded along with a rather long face licking for Ash beneath her as she continued to try and work out what to do.

Sarah watched the pair fight in slight startle and concern, Suzu could be really scary when she wanted, seemingly sinking further into the couch as protection.

Red
ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate
Pastry Pastry
Red screamed in pain when hot branding silver branded half star to her stomach. Pain was worse than what she had get from when big man had bited her. When branding was done Red started to cry from pain from her stomach, even after Phoenix left her to hang.

Bellatrix
Pastry Pastry
Samuel

Bella didn't like when Samuel told that Phoenix had bringed her toy to house and never tried to inform her about it. She headed towards torture chambers and meet Phoenix at front of it's door.
"You have my toy and didn't even tell me about it?!?!"
Bella lifted Phoenix up and throwed him out of her way and opening door to torture chamber, switching lights on.
"Hello my little pet, how fun it's to see you again."
Bella walked next to crying Red.

"Does this hurt?"
Bella pressed to Red's stomach, and make her to scream in pain.
"Don't worry, it will hurt lot more soon."
Bella taked hold of branding silver that would make BW and started to heat it up.
Red sobbed.
"Say hi to mommy."
"You not mommy."
"DON'T LIE TO ME!"
Bella punched to Red's cheeck, making her molar crack. Then she taked hot branding silver and branded BW to under Red's navel, after ripping her shorts out of way.
Red lt out loud scream as Bella twisted tool as she pressed it ot her skin.
"Don't worry, this is just beginning."

Suzu
Serria and Derek
Ash and Astiel
Cosmos Cosmos
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Suzu shaked her head as Azrael left and turned back to others.
"You going to be fine? Sarah keeps Astiel down to sleep, as does Derek to Serria? Ash and Amora, go to other room to have fun and Amanda, try to sleep."
Suzu then go to outside and leaded Hannah to her own bed to sleep, before heading her own room to sleep.​

Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Hannah)
The omega remained in his room all night and when morning came, the blind man rose from his bed but did not make any move to go downstairs to his door. None would be able to get in but Azrael and the alpha who he was pretty sure had a master key to every room in the house. The birds sang outside in trees and soft music was playing in the background. He would be able to hear anyone who came looking for him.

Last edited:
Tobias managed a quick laugh as she complained that him pointing out her clumsiness was not funny.
Her next statement hit his ears as he replied simply with a nod. He waited for her to get as comfortable as she would allow before he too rested his head back with a sigh a dull thud coming from the wooden head board.
His hand brushed just behind her back to grab what remained of the cover as he brought it over his lower body. His hand moved to the brand as his fingertips lightly grazed it the nerves reacting with a throbbing tingle. Tobias brought his hand back to his eyes momentarily watching it as it shook just slightly.
Then he spoke
"I dont regret it...what happened, and it is not your fault..."
His words poured out into the atmosphere the calming tone soothing even himself.
He looked to Angelica his gaze falling on the back of her head as his hand fell to his side.

"I'm Sorry"

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Azarias)
The loner's words were like air or water, easily being distinguished and slipping through one ear, filtering through her brain, going out the other ear, following a dull thud against the wooden headboard and the shifting of the mattress beneath them as Tobias collapsed down beside her, his fingers lightly bruising her back as he pulled the rest of the blanket up around the lower half of his body. The sensation was somewhat foreign and she couldn't describe exactly what it was but it made her shiver for the briefest of moments before the warmth of the blanket and the male next to her began to exhibit warmth that seeped into Angelica's skin.
"It seems like you are reading my thoughts," she spoke. "That it's my fault at least for your injuries and torture at the hands of my alpha," she said, "and guilt for you not achieving your mission.. But...you are alive and can...find a way to complete it."

Feeling the male's eyes on her and his words, she turned her body and by extension her head to look at him. "If I hadn't had the misfortune of running into a hunter, maybe I could have tracked you down and gotten you out earlier." Though she'd never tried tracking down the scents of the alphas' or the beta before and would probably have gotten lost, she had at least tried. She could only imagine the empty syringes and the empty bottle of anesthesia, plus the cloth she'd used for the chloroform had been lost to the river...hopefully never to be found. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

The males eyes fell on her battered face as she turned and expressed her thoughts. He smiled before letting out a sharp breath.
"Whos reading whos thoughts now?" he replied as she spoke of him failing and mentioning her confrontation with the hunter hindering her from trying to help him. To answer her he shook his head placing a hand softly on her blanketed shoulder to comfort her.
"Nothing happened that i did not expect...you did as i asked..."
The loner replied as his mind flashed back to him exiting the building to face the pack and knowing he could not succeed and asking her to live...
Although he had hoped it would get him closer to the basement Angelica had spoken of. He closed his eyes briefly to dispel the image.

Tobias brought his hand back so as not to make her uncomfortable seeing as they were already sharing the queen sized mattress and comforter both being anything but clothed.
Another sigh escaped him as the urging feeling returned. Every sense in his soul telling him to go back and break the hostages free. That however was not possible especially not in his current state.

As he thought this he let his thoughts escape.
"You risked a lot to bring me here...what will you do?"
Tobias gritted his teeth together as soon as the words left his lips wishing he could take them back. This was not something the female needed to think about now.
The pair needed to focus on regaining their strength. His eyes blinking long and slow before taking in her visage. Her long flowing hair gingerly draped around the sheets as they seemed to mesh together.
The warmth between them as he unconsciously moved closer towards her his left arm coming across her waistline before relaxing around her. He took in her scent although it was dampened by the river they had passed through. That wild flower he couldnt place...why was it so comforting. He did not want to think anymore as his head moved with his body resting over her shoulder although he did not allow its full weight to rest on her.
He tugged toward himself as the bare skin of her back pressed against his scarred chest the only barrier being the mere centimeters of shoddy blanket between them as his body heat met hers.

His grey hair brushing against her cheeks as he did so.
Before she could react if she did he spoke again.
"I am glad you are safe..i was worried i had not kept my promise...your safe here, So just relax...just for a little while..I'm here, just breathe"
The words ringing with honesty and comfort as he kept his embrace on her loose in case she did want to leave it.

Tobias had no true understanding of what all she had been through but he was happy that even though he could not help hannah's family he could ...if only for a short while...help Angelica. The male wanted to get her mind from his earlier statement in which he was not sure he wanted her to answer so he attempted to change the subject.

"When i found you...you were writing...if i may ask?"
Tobias breathed lightly from her neck as his soft breath briskly drifted against her skin.

"Not precisely," said Angelica as she heard him say she had done as he asked, though she did raise an eyebrow as he took in a sharp breath and asked her who was reading whose thoughts. She did not truly understand the connection between wolves, let alone werewolves and their various customs and habits. For much of her life she'd thought them a myth, a fantasy that had been invented moons and moons ago. Never had she dared to imagine they were in fact real creatures and now that she was within this world of myths come alive, she was finding out it was not like she had imagined.

At his question, she shook her head, not wanting to truly thing about what she would do or what would happen. She knew she would at least remain with the male beside her for a time, whom had risked much for her and she in return for him though she still couldn't place why that was. Somehow paying him back, making sure he rested and recovered, and hoping she didn't kill him in the entire process was like a burning ember, filling her with just this one instinct to see he survived. In these moments, when silence moved between them, she would briefly sense the male's head pressing down lightly, resting really on her body, but she seemed to be pondering the wolf within her, that was a part of her now, though the unconscious shifting of the male beside her to draw closer would go unnoticed. She did that often, getting lost in her thoughts, her imagination and the worlds in her head.

Tobias's next words gave her some confusion, more at the sincere honesty she thought she could detect within them, but the body heat shared between them was welcome from the cold waters of the evening prior, the woman unconsciously removing an arm to run her fingers on her bruised shoulder, the one that had been driven into the underwater rocks. For a moment, Angelica was again under the water, almost like she was drowning, feeling the pain once more as she was driven again to the bottom. Though her body would tense briefly beside him, allowing her to finally realize the male was...holding...embracing...her and their bodies were relatively close, she did not panic the way she had the previous evening when he'd frightened her though in the back of her mind she knew in her current state she'd been in no condition to try to fight him.

Strangely he was a confusing individual to her. Angry one moment, comforting the next. Pushing her to fight, then holding her like he was now. Words of strength, irritation, calm. Once again she wondered what exactly they were to each other, but two strangers brought together by...well she wasn't exactly sure she believed in fate. Instead of moving away from him, she relaxed into him, her breathing slowing to not life threatening proportions, but to a gentle rise and fall of her body that may or may not move in sync with the male.

Laying her head back down with a sigh, she was suddenly taken out of her thoughts and aback as he asked when he'd found her. For some reason, whether it was her upbringing to not lie or perhaps she was beginning to trust him-or was naive, she opened and closed her mouth like a fish. Like she was trying to gather the words or just couldn't believe the question though it was a relief to be asked about this then to think of past and immediate future. "I was writing...or attempting I guess, a book. Or trying to anyway until I was stuck in the middle of a scene due to...well my mind went blank." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

"So...an author.."
Tobias continued as he felt her tense then relax touching her own shoulder but doing as he had asked. He was not sure if she simply did so as an omega used to following orders, or as the woman he thought her to be. Someone struggling to live with this life and only managing to survive which was no life at all.
It was strange how similar it felt to his own predicaments.

"What is it about?"
He inquired his voice fighting back sleep.
His question a further attempt to keep her mind off of the previous night and her inevitable punishment upon returning. Yet he felt selfish for doing so as well, like he needed to keep her occupied for himself to do the same.
The males chest rose and fell matching hers in almost seamless unison.

Tobias' eyes were closed now as his breathing quieted barely audible above the still ambiance of the small apartment.

It was only the pair..sharing warmth and talking since neither wanted to sleep though their bodies protested against it.
Tobias was unsure of her reason maybe she was still cautious but he knew his own.
The worry that at any moment he would be in chains and the pairs piercing blue eyes would judge him once more. Her voice would rock the foundations of his soul and he feared this time it would break him.
Not yet...just stay awake with her...i want things to stay just like this for a little longer.

Tobias felt odd as he thought this wanting to stay holding someone he barely knew?
What was Angelica to him anyway? He originally felt compelled to help her out of instinct, and then tried to use her for information...but now... He was not sure.
She had done more than he could ever repay her for he felt. At that moment in that apartment the man knew he would do whatever she asked of him no matter what the cost...but he still could ot understand why.

"I hopes it is not something cheesy, not that i would think you would be capable of something like that...i think that came out wrong"
Tobias added more as a question for her to confirm as he did not want or mean to offend her but rather as a compliment. He knew even though it was very little of her, that she was so much more than even she realized.

"What is it about?"

Why did that question seem to make her day, or rather her morning? Her mind was struggling with the concept that she had just been asked about a story. It was rare anyone took an interest in what she'd did...wanted to do. "I am not sure I could technically be considered an author. The last books I pub..." she trailed off again. The last time she had rambled like this, he'd seemed irritated with her, she'd no idea he was trying to keep her mind off her thoughts of the previous evening or trying to give himself something to occupy his mind to escape his own nightmares and dreams that awaited sleep.

Still, the concept of writing did make the woman happy. Certainly nobody in her pack cared very much. In fact, if she thought about it, she suspected the only reason she was allowed such a luxury was to keep her in line or at least keep her there. His next comment though made her roll over so she was facing him and give him a half-hearted glare though there was no anger within it, it was more as if she couldn't believe the comment that had came out of his mouth. Still, she would attempt not to bore him to death either, but even so she did love the book cover and her idea, the thought making her smile, tiredly though it was, there was also warmth there.

"It's supposed to be the start of a twenty-eight book series that is...fantasy and adventure genres. Possibly suspense, I'm not entirely sure as I haven't gotten far into it," she admitted. "Each book centers around a gemstone if you can believe it, and with that gemstone is a quest all leading towards a bigger goal. A pair of twins have to find each other and the twenty-eight gemstones to restore their ruined kingdom and stave the darkness that threatens all. There's the Runimagi, people who can use magic and sometimes dabble into the occult and alchemy, the leopard people who reside in snowy lands, oceans and vast different lands." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

It seemed Tobias had said the right thing as Angelica broke into conversation about books she had written and other things that started to leave his scope of understanding. Still he laid beside her listening as she filled the room with vibrant sound and ...life.
Now they got to the bad part or so he assumed when she twisted over under his arm to face him. At first the male slightly brought his head back as if she was going to hit him for the comment. Yet as their eyes met he saw no hostility before her tired smile formed as she continued to talk about her twenty eight book series.

The male had tossed in a comment or two about the story like was their a main antagonist?, Could she describe the world these twins had to go through?.

Anything for her to keep talking so his own eyes would not close.
She faced him now and gaze gave her his full attention the warming smile forming as she continued to speak of her book.
((Just realized how crappy this post was xd))

Grabbing a pair of clothing from a dresser that was against the opposite wall of his bed, the blind man changed into something clean, not worrying about showering given he'd had a dip in a creek that ran through the territory of Hannah's pack. As his stomach growled with hunger, the male sighed and rose to his feet finally. Cracking his knees, the male grabbed his walking stick and headed towards the stairs, grabbing his key to his room and slipping it into his pocket along with a wallet stuffed with some money. The omega kept money on hand in a lock box that was hidden underneath a loose floorboard in his room. It was there for personal emergencies and in case anything happened, he would be able to make his way on his own somehow as a loner, living among humans and taking a job that was suited to someone who couldn't see. Making his way down the stairs, he unlocked the door and made his way into the hallway, closing the door behind him and turning to lock his bedroom door. Open

For the briefest of moments, a frown replaced the omega's warmth before shaking her head. "I'm not going to hit you, unless you startled me and I did so out of...reflex," she said. Like if she were sitting in a recliner or one of those swivel chairs and he got it in his head to tip it back. For the briefest of moments a ghost of a smile appeared on her face, as if she were remembering something, until Tobias's questions about the world of the series she had in mind as well as the main antagonist took her from whatever she remembered and she happily began speaking.

"So far, there isn't a lot of cities, mostly towns and small villages for habitation by the various races. There's deserts, mountains, a vast ocean with ports-some shady and not what you'd want to be caught dead in unless you're looking for trouble, the snowy lands to the far north...up near the polar ice caps...mmm...rivers and seas, Brimstone Mines, Knowledge Cave and some islands with Weaver Islands being the biggest island chain. I haven't fleshed out a description for the main villain yet...or his supporting villain but I know they're pursuing the twins' and their friends and crew on a ship. Don't have the ship designed either, come to think of it but much of the action takes place on the seas and ocean. I know their father, the twins', he was held hostage for years by the main villain before breaking free and finding his daughter. I guess I would have to describe him as a pirate/possibly some form of mercenary." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Tobias relaxed visibly as she frowned and described the situation in which she would actually hit him although his mind replayed the moment he held her down her claws digging into his chest.
"So only if you are clumsy again?, I will keep an eye out for you then. Cant have you taking me out and all"
He inadvertantly looked down to his chest. The marks still present but relatively healed being only small fingernails punctures.
For a moment he thought he saw her smile but she began speaking once more answering his question in depth as he took the time to picture a rolling landscape ever changing as she described each place and its features.
She finished by explaining the father of the twins being a hostage but the image was replaced by one of himself chained...
He shook the thought away as he gripped the cover around them a little tighter.

Damnt...he had to get over this it was just a dream and look what it had led to..
Yet the wolves words from the clearing echoed through his attempts at pushing the memories down.
Whichever one you feed the most, You must choose

The male slumped his head forward into Angelica's chest her body surrounding him as he tried to muffle the wolves words.
He registered that it would seem strange his actions in this moment but she had let more happen before as he remembered the kiss...
"I can't wait to read it..."
He breathed trying to keep the conversation going but was unsure he would succeed as his mind had broken through flashes of war, the chopper incoming, the woman at the rivers edge, Annabel's dark seductive smile as she ripped his head back, the darkness around him all came at once.
Tobias began to visibly shudder against the female as tears welled up in his eyes falling onto her.

She could not know of his demons and inner turmoil. Yet, when he spoke about her being clumsy again and keeping an eye out for her...so she would not take him out, she shook her head. “Actually, I was thinking of you tipping me back in a recliner or swivel chair,” she said honestly.

Hearing him say that he couldn’t wait to read the story, her mind flashed to the log she’d been sitting on before, the notebook and pen concealed within the secret hole. “Perhaps someday,” she said though was startled as his head suddenly fell on her chest. She didn’t understand why he had done so, but she was alarmed when she suddenly felt tears falling on her skin, his body soon shuddering against her own. “Tobias?” she questioned uncertainly. When he didn’t respond, she pulled her arms out from the blanket and on a whim, not sure what she was being guided by, she slipped one arm around his back and the other just below his neck, being careful of the brand as she was unsure if it was giving him pain, and placed her arm around his upper back on his head. Lightly running her hand through his grey locks, she hoped she was doing something right. “Tobias, you’re safe. You aren’t there anymore. I may...” she hesitated before changing what she was going to say. “I’ll do my best to get you back to health and protect you.” While I can, she thought to herself sadly. But Tobias appeared to be suffering as well, perhaps more than she was and while she was at a loss as to how to truly help him, she wanted to at least try. The question was how to do that.

“Safe...you’re safe and free. Strong...don’t let this beat you. Y...you can talk if you want. If not, that's fine. Just...rest Tobias. Breathe...calming breaths...I’m here. I’m here ...I won’t let them hurt you. Shush...you’re safe...live for...for yourself...for those you need to help...for us.” She was not sure what made her say that last part but as she spoke she would continue holding him, stroking his hair and just trying to be a comfort...a barrier for him. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Tobias tried to fight everything that came pouring out as her soft embrace met him appreciatively. His chest slightly jolting with every breath as she continued to console him. After all of this why would he cry now?, So much had happened over the years more than most could handle but in this moment he felt so free...

He felt free to let out everything he had pushed down over the years, all the heartache, the pain, the dreams. Angelica kept saying things in order to calm him as he replied back his words being harsher than he meant to.
"I cant...I cant...no more..please...im so tired"
He let out though his voice was muffled by the females body.

His eyes although she could not see them were wide with fear as the wolves appeared behind the woman each standing in the corner of the apartment side by side. His grip tightened around her body as he continued to shake fear over taking him. Closing his eyes quickly the pair had vanished upon reopening them.

Almost instantly his shaking seized
at the reaction of Angelicas last phrase.
For Us...
Choose Tobias!
The One you feed the most
Choose
For Us...
Choose!
The most
Choose, For Us....
Tobias..
The words echoed in and out of his mind as he became deathly still. The only sounds being Angelica's constant attempts at consoling him. He couldn't hear them anymore however. As finally the wolves voices explained everything in full...

Each speaking in turn of each other finishing the others sentence.
Tobias...Two wolves reside in every mans heart...One is all that is good in him....the other all that is cruel and unforgiving....These beasts are in constant battle with one another...However only one can truly defeat the other...which one wins? Tobias...You must choose...

"Whichever one you feed the most"
The answer barely a whisper as he pulled back from Angelica's embrace his eyes filling with an emotion he wasn't sure he had ever known in his life..yet a hint of confusion and regret? Were still present as he brought a hand to the females cheek gently caressing her face as his fingertips moved along her features down the side of her neck before his palm rested at the back of her neck. His eyes grew in brilliance their blue brightening although tears were still falling as he pressed himself against her his lips meeting hers once more although similar to the last time the kiss held a craving ...a want for more...

His mind raced and his heart beat rapidly had risen in his chest. The wolves were gone though and sleep was far from him in his moment...this is what he wanted.
What he needed...
To let everything else fall away and for just a while escape from it all...

Angelica Blevins (Omega-Azarias)
For some moments it seemed she was not getting through to him and for a moment her words faltered, the woman biting her lip as she tried to figure out how else to help him. Was she speaking too softly for him to hear or was he just inconsolable? When he spoke harshly to her, her eyes widened and she reeled back as if she'd been struck. His words being muffled against her body were hard to make out but she did hear that he was tired. "So sleep," she said in answer, not too sure if he had heard her. Attempting to be mindful of whatever injuries he had sustained, she hadn't exactly been in any condition to pay much attention to the fact that they were pretty much healed, when he suddenly lifted his head and pulled her close, his grip on her suddenly tightening...leaving her hoping he wouldn't kill her and wondering what was wrong to make him this way.

Not being able to see his eyes...or the two wolves that seemed to haunt his waking thoughts and dreams, she could feel his body shaking against her and she was torn between attempting to struggle and attempting to calm him down though if her words had not done so then how was she to calm the man next to her? When it got to be too much, she began struggling and that was when he pulled back, allowing the female to breathe. Barely hearing the whispered words, she removed her hand from his head and lifted it to set against his forehead, worried the male might be having a fever. Who knew what one went through at the hands of the alpha's mate? She shuddered at the thought of Annabel and that same regret-guilt-sadness overwhelmed her. "You don't feel all that warm...but I don't know if o...your...a werewolf's body temperature is supposed to rise when sick," she admitted. The woman wasn't in any state to be going out and attempting to find a doctor, her body likely wouldn't allow it and she didn't have anything to wear as it was.

Confused as his fingers brushed her cheek and the tears in his eyes, she hoped he wouldn't start crying again. Not that she saw anything wrong with a man crying, it showed they had emotion and were human. Even if she had tried to squash her own emotions through her teenage to adult years, she wouldn't fault the man or hold it against him for letting himself feel release and sorrow. Angelica felt him put a hand against her cheek, then moving to the back of her head. her neck; the woman distantly aware of his eyes on her. "Tobias? Are you s...." Before she could finish her question, her eyes looking into his own deep sea blue in worry, he had leaned forward and done the same thing as the prior evening.

Her words instantly cut off as he suddenly leaned towards her and planted his lips firmly against her own, cutting off anything further that Angelica might have said. She could feel his heart beating quicker in his chest, his mouth pressed against hers and for whatever reason, she allowed the kiss to continue, parting her own mouth just enough to make it easier...easier for what? She didn't know...she couldn't really focus on any one thing at this moment. Her own green eyes stared into his own; confusion, worry, maybe a hint of fear. She didn't really know what was in her eyes, yet in Tobias's own there seemed to be some...longing or primal need...possible fear and wanting...it was all so hard for her to understand and make out. Even her own inner wolf seemed surprised at the unexpected turn but it just padded off into the darkness of the woman's mind before going to sleep, its own energy also spent from the evening before, leaving the two to their own devices. Why was it that his eyes were captivating when resembling the seas? VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Tobias kept the kiss as he moved over top of her lifting the blanket and bringing his body against her own, the barrier between them now no longer keeping them apart. During this motion his free hand finding his pants as he removed the belt and jeans as much as he was able. The whole movement acting as one as he turned with her so she stayed facing him. The females body relaxed into his as his gaze said more than words could in this moment. The words still came but not from his lips.
"Angelica...I want you...don't let go"

His only thought was her with him as their bodies came together. Tobias brought his hand once more to the tip of her wrist and slid his fingers in between hers as he relented the pressure off Angelica's lips before kissing her once more his eyes now closing as he let the moment take over wholly. The wolves behind the pair now became one as the piercing blue that was himself met the warm green of another. Outside the day went on no one taking notice of what was transpiring in the small apartment. Life continued as if they were insignificant cogs in the ever turning machine that was the world. Yet for Tobias time seemed to stand still and he never wanted it to end.....
*TimeSkip~ FadeToBlack*

Her eyes studied him, the slight pain she was feeling from the confusing events not coming to her mind, rather it was now that she seemed to notice her shirt was no longer on him and frowned. "I'll have to find...some new clothes," she said almost to herself. It was a simple observation but it reminded her of why she'd risked everything for him and she still couldn't say why. "I...I can get you some water," she said. She hadn't looked last night but she could at least retrieve the bowl and get him water that way, the hunter's questioning statement as he brought the bowl of water to her coming for a moment to the forefront of her mind and she shivered in fear. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Once his door was locked, he slipped the key back into his pants and made his way down the hallway. Having to walk halfway across the second floor until he got to the stairway that would lead down to the first floor, it seemed that many of the inhabitants of the pack were sleeping still for he didn't sense anybody up or hear anyone within the hallway or from below. He was unsure of the alpha's current state of mind and that made her dangerous, the same thing for the beta in the omega's mind. Setting a hand upon the banister, the male turned his body and began climbing down the steps, yawning and listening for any sounds of other pack members waking or already within the kitchen, the living room, basically on the first floor. Open

The male nodded as she slid off of him and laid down beside him on the bed.
He was glad she was okay..although her shaking her head kind of worried him a little. He felt that it was not something he should have taken on a whim from her.
Even though she had relented herself into his embrace before the moment began to take hold. He still felt a twinge of guilt pain him.
At the mention of her needing more clothes he looked her over before chuckling a bit at the situation.
"I can get you some"
As he responded she said she could get him some water but he did not really notice that..what he saw was her shiver.
Had he done something wrong?
Was she just lying when she said she was fine? Had he taken advantage of her like so many others...

Tobias stood from the bed onto the hardwood floor to hide his disgusted look as he berated himself inwardly. Still he placed a hand on her open arm letting it slide off as he stood.
"You relax..I can do it"
He answered about the water.
The loner knelt down to retrieve the bowl that had fallen the it before setting on the night stand where his cigarettes laid. For a moment he felt the need to take one but decided against it the awkward pause of his eyes on them being more than a second before moving again.
Making his way into the bathroom he pulled out two glasses from under the sink and filled them with cool tap water.
Returning to her bedside he handed her one of the glasses before downing his own placing it at the foot of the bed.

Tobias made for his suit case letting the frayed leather open as he took out a pair of pants and a rugged t shirt. He paused again as the thought of her leaving crossed his mind. He was not trying to force her to stay..but what she would be going back to.
It hurt to think about it as he continued to close up the suit case.

"There are some clothes for you...in the closet they belonged to Williams wife so they may not be your exact taste but they should do"
He brought up even though as he spoke he fought his own words wanting to choke on them and swallow them back down.
If she left she would be heading back into that awful place...or worse her own death.

Tobias let his mind replay the last moments he had jut spent with her before the real world put its full weight back on their shoulders. How he wished he could go back to it again..

Despite her fear, she couldn't help not smiling as he looked her over before chuckling at her comment and so she watched as he said he could get the water before he moved from her side and rose from the bed. With her eyes resting on the wall he had been concealing since arriving here last night, she didn't see the awkward pause as he looked towards the pack of cigarettes on the nightstand, her back facing him as she attempted to keep her eyes open. "Okay...thank you," she said tiredly, lifting a hand to smother another yawn as she heard him leaving for the bathroom, the water turning now in the sink moments after he'd retreated there.

For another moment Angelica's breathing ceased, lifting a hand to rub at her head as if trying to take away the brief image of the evening before...before she had attacked the hunter and escaped...though where she could she possibly go? She wasn't even sure what Tobias was to her now, this almost changed things and yet she couldn't live in a fantasy even if her life now was like a fantasy with werewolves being real and not myths or legends told around...well she wasn't truly sure when man had first come up with the term werewolf. She barely knew Tobias, it wasn't like she could ask him to let her stay with him. Though she'd no idea that he too wished she wouldn't leave or didn't want her to go back, that he was just as confused as her on where the pair stood. Going to the good pack, Hannah's pack, wasn't an option. From her time learning of wolves, she'd learned they chased loners out...even killing them and were territorial against other packs. That she was part of a pack that was hiding the something or someone Tobias had come for, would probably get her killed on sight or suffer another pack beating, only this one possibly with the intent to kill. As she understood it, at least from hearing some of the other wolves when she'd inquired about the other wolf pack, they had made it seem like Hannah would personally kill if not order her own wolves to kill her for being an enemy and the alpha...well he had no good words that she remembered towards Hannah.

It was in her worried thoughts that she sensed Tobias standing next to her and she lifted herself up from the bed to a sitting position, pulling her knees up to her chest as she turned and reached out a hand, taking the glass of water from him, noting the male drinking his own. Nodding her thanks, she sipped at the water, watching him leave her side for some moments over the rim of the glass. He appeared to be walking fine which was another jolt of relief to hit her. Realizing a bit later as he knelt by something that he might not like her staring at him, she turned her head away and concentrated on taking the water. When he came back, saying they belonged to the wife of a man named William in the closet, she looked at him curiously but stood and walked over towards the closet, setting her own glass down on the nightstand. "Tobias...everything will be okay," she said. Whether she was trying to reassure him or herself or both she didn't know. "They'll do," she said, as she looked the clothes over before looking back at him, "and I'll figure out a way to return them somehow. Umm...Tobias? Do you...you mind if I take a shower? If you want to first, I can wait." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back