• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clover Hills Wolf Pack OOC

Oh wow... you can do that except when you describe what happened to her be very vague about what happened. We don't want anyone getting triggered or upset at the mention of rape. So just say something to the effect of they used you in horrible ways and I think everyone will understand. You can make her as young as you'd like. But like I said be vague about what happened to her in the RP chat Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Oh wow... you can do that except when you describe what happened to her be very vague about what happened. We don't want anyone getting triggered or upset at the mention of rape. So just say something to the effect of they used you in horrible ways and I think everyone will understand. You can make her as young as you'd like. But like I said be vague about what happened to her in the RP chat Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Ok, by to way would it be okay if dominant female can't get pregnant, but at wolf form she could impregnate submissives?
(Using that way to example it at CS)

(thinking also that there could be submissive males that can get pregnant, that would be more common than dominant female)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back