• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Clover Hills Wolf Pack RP Chat(CLOSED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Hannah)
"Goldback...another pureblood family," Azrael mused to himself. "I know of a few of the pureblood families, yours happen to be one I am not all that impressed with." That was mainly due to his father liking the other male. To Azrael, it sounded like the man was too much like his own father in treatment of females and it didn't set well with the former warrior. As she spoke about him not being weak for being blind and that it shouldn't hinder him having children, the male barked out a laugh. "I wish the case Miss Goldback, however most are not looking for an omega and one who was thrown out of two packs to be the father of their children or even considered as a lover or mate material due to my inability protect them and any pups. But your words are a comfort in that someone outside of my numerous siblings thinks I'd be a good father." He turned away from her for a moment, letting his hand drop to his side and pulled the tea bags out of the cups and dropped them in a trashcan before picking up both mugs and carrying them to the table, setting one opposite him. "This will help calm your nerves," he said, gesturing for Amanda to take a seat.

NPC Hunter (Azarias)
Before he could react or say anything to Bella's growling at him, he was thrown into the wall and heard the beta storm out of the medical building, the door slamming behind her. Pain laced up the hunter's head at the impact of his head hitting the wall and hissed in pain. He was lucky to not face much of Bella's wrath there but oh gods, he was going to make the omega pay for getting him into this mess as well as jumping him in the first place, regardless of what Ann or Bella tried to say. But first off, the wolf had a few medics to deal with...just as soon as he got his senses back. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Azarias)
Once out of the bar, the frightened woman took a right before heading into the crowded streets of human activity as the mere mortals went about their daily lives, the woman not looking back behind her at the bar she had just fled from and the man within it. Her wrist continued bleeding, though despite her frightened state of mind, the woman seemed to have enough sense about her to wrap her other hand around her, pressing down on the wound in an effort to stem the bleeding. All this did though was cause the blood to slow some but to also trickle through her fingers and soak into the palm of her hand. Blood didn't exactly come out of clothing easily. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah (Just a short thing. XD)

Tobias let his anger subside at the sound of the plate crashing to the floor. He closed his eyes and sighed to turn to the female but her features stopped him from speaking. She was shaking visibly and her once comfortable words now filled with regret and hesitation.
"Angelica...Im sorr.."
Tobias reached a hand out to her in an effort to stop her but she backed away before excusing herself and running out.
He cursed under his breath before turning off the appliances and rushing out after her. He could see blood lightly trailing her path as he broke out onto the streets his eyes scanning back and forth.
He pushed past other people on the crowded streets trying to keep his eyes and nose on her trail. Finally he spotted her with her hand being used to stem the blood.
With a quick look around he grabbed her uninjured wrist tightly and dragged her into the nearest wooded area the scene relatively going unnoticed by the passersby.
With a quick jerk he brought the woman against a trees base. As he took her wrist in his hands applying pressure to bay the blood flow.
His face was no longer traced with a hint of anger now only concern fell over him.
"Angelica, I am sorry.. I overreacted but you need to be more careful. Just come back inside with me. Please..."
The man pleaded while assessing her cut not wanting to add more pain to everything she had already been through.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Angelica had not gotten very far from the bar and To...the loner's apartment...at least it seemed that way as she attempted to stem the blood flowing from her wrist and with the crowded streets helping to make things impossible to run very quickly when a hand suddenly shot out and grabbed her uninjured wrist. Before she had time to even register nothing but a flash of gray hair and she only knew one person with gray hair, she found herself being dragged into some nearby woods, trees soon replacing the buildings and the people of the city. She stumbled slightly as she was then jerked to be pulled against a tree base but managed to keep her footing, Tobias now standing in front of her and wrapping his own hands around her injured wrist. She froze, the pain starting to register in her mind of the wound she'd inadvertently created, unable to help staring at Tobias. She hadn't thought he would end up coming after her when she had fled into the streets but there wasn't a trace of anger that she could see on him, only concern.

Pleading with her to come back inside with him, apologizing for it and even coming after her, not to mention telling her she needed to be careful. It was not like she had intended to drop the plate and a grimace came over her face, that was another thing she had to repay back, no matter how unintentional it had been. She didn't get what he was apologizing for, unless it was accidentally frightening her. She was the one who had not thought before speaking and sounded like she had...well she had been selfish there, there was no denying it. She probably shouldn't try to think about it, it only put off her hunger and made her sick to think of. But, she found herself nodding at his plea to come back inside. "I'll pay that back...the plate too," she said. It might seem an odd thing to say in this moment but she wanted him to be certain and aware she'd pay back for anything she used or broke, even if it might take a while. She took a tentative step forward, having never injured herself like this before she was uncertain how she would fare walking back though hoped that with Tobias's help she would manage and they wouldn't run into any other trouble. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Tobias let out a sigh once more only this one was filled with relief as he exhaled it out into the atmosphere. He nodded bringing her back through the crowds and into the bar.
"Pay back?, you worry about the little things far too much you know?"
Not wasting a moment he moved behind the bars counter and grabbed a small first aid kit.
Opening the case he retrieved alcohol wipes, gauze and butterfly adhesive stitches.
"This might sting a little...It...just caught me off guard.."
He warned before using the alcohol strips to wipe away the blood and clean the wound. He continued by hinted at why he had gotten angry.
"...Maybe i am just to comfortable around you...really wish you hadnt seen that. I am sorry Angelica"
The male continued with a small laugh about the comforting part to at least try to make light of the situation.
The cleaning done he leaned over her wrist using one hand to pinch closed the cut and the other to apply the adhesive stitching. Once done he wrapped her wrist in gauze to keep the stitches in place and free from infection.

"Can...we just be like we were...I am still looking forward to your food...We can talk about our next move while we eat, and decide from there."
His tone was still soft and caring but his last phrase holding a certain weight of importance.
Soon they would have to do something...Either run or face others. Tobias was not sure the pair was quite ready to do the latter but the new found knowledge that the pack members that had been taken were children changed things..

Amanda

"Thanks. Why you are Omega? Your nose obliviously replace your inability to see."
Amanda sitted down to chair opposite of Azrael.
"I was denied from joining to packs near 30 years, because my problems and when i get in pack, after nearly year they showed me their true colors by torturing Red."

Bellatrix
Annabelle

Bellatrix runned after smell of Angelica, to river. After getting other side of it there wasn't any traces of her toy and what she had been dragging. Bellatrix let out angry howl that could have heard far.​

"...I guess I do but I mean it. The plate...the food I used...I'll find a way to get the money." Still somewhat dazed by the strange turn of events, she allowed Tobias to guide her back through the streets towards the bar. It was welcoming as she probably could not have found her way back on her own without help. Once inside the bar Tobias briefly let go of her wrist as he went to retrieve what was soon to be revealed as a first aid kit, Angelica being careful to keep her arm elevated. Or perhaps she was thinking of the wrong thing. It was something to do with elevation...

The only hint that she was uncomfortable by the sudden sting of alcohol on her wound was a grimace as the alcohol touched the open wound. She listened quietly and held still as Tobias patched up her wound, gripping it slightly to pinch the skin together and then using adhesive stitches before wrapping up her wrist in gauze. As he spoke, she nodded, not really trusting herself to speak for the moment and allowing him to do what work was needed on her wrist until finally he let go. Lifting the now bandaged ligament to her face, she studied it before setting it carefully back down on the counter in front of her. "We are both sorry Tobias for what we said...I just...sometimes don't think...and startle easily." She shook her head, lifting her good wrist to her hair and gathered it behind her head before slipping it beneath the shirt she wore. Truthfully she had only made a guess at the somethings he was looking for being pups, not having any idea that was what they were until Tobias confirmed it earlier.

Tobias's next words carried a hint of importance and dread settled on her as she looked away from him, her eyes going towards the wall near the door. She didn't really want to think about the choice they would have to make but in the back of her mind and deep down, she knew they needed to do something about that. "I really don't...I..." It made her uneasy talking about it, perhaps because she knew that if they talked about it and they would need to do so, and if they decided to inform the woman known as Hannah about the pups, Angelica at least...if not both of them...might be in serious trouble from the good pack. "You're right," she finally said, an answer to both his statement that they would need to do something and Tobias asking if they could go back to the way things were. Saying he was perhaps too comfortable around her and the fact that he seemed to regret or hate himself for scaring her and getting angry was a puzzle but it was nice being able to talk to him and be herself. "I would like to go back to the way things were." When he mentioned her food she turned back to look at him and shook her head. "Assuming it is still warm. I didn't look to see if there warming lamps at all that I could put the food under while getting the plates," she said. If there were a microwave, maybe she could zap the food for a minute or two to heat up if their breakfast had gone cold. Hopping off the stool, Angelica turned and began making her way towards the kitchen again when she froze, the woman turning sharply as her right hand clenched into a fist at her side. She could just make out the howl of the beta and closed her eyes.

"Tobias..." Angelica whispered, her eyes heading towards the door. A shiver passed through her before she forced herself to move towards the kitchen, her hand remaining curled into a fist until she had passed through the kitchen door. She really didn't need to meet Bella right now...or ever again but that didn't seem likely. That woman was like a dog on a scent and wouldn't stop unless the omega killed herself and knowing Bella, the other wolf would probably try to and succeed in finding a way to bring her back to life just to kill Angelica herself. She then poked her head out though as a thought came to her. "If you want coffee I'm afraid you'll have to make it. It's too bitter for my taste buds so I don't drink it." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Taking a seat after he heard Amanda do so, the omega placed his hands around the mug and lifted it to his lips, blowing on it. Still there had been no activity from upstairs from the rooms belonging to the pack and he could only guess they were still sleeping. Amanda's words drew his attention to her as he set the steaming mug down and listened to her. "That is unfortunate. It sounds like our fathers would get along...I haven't seen my father since he threw me out years ago," said Azrael but he just knew if he ever saw his father that they would end up having words again. The omega was truly regretful for that fact, to be banished from one's pack because they couldn't have pups at all or allowed into any other pack. As she spoke though he tilted his head at her. It wasn't that he couldn't hear her, even with his torn ear his hearing was still strong, perhaps too strong now like his other senses. "So, you come here seeking...asylum then? Azarias is a mistake. He should have been put down at birth along with his family. Regardless to your second question. I may still be a good fighter and others may underestimate me because of my blindness and my torn ear, making the mistake that I am partially-deaf but those are mistakes. However, though I train and can fight if needed, I realize my blindness makes it difficult for me to sense enemies coming for me...therefore upon recognizing this, I took this rank. Even so, I seem to do a lot of hunting and patrolling as well as household chores and chasing after rambunctious pups...Ash is too young and new to the role to understand her place in the pack and her duties., least it seems that way to me." Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Tobias now breathed easier as she accepted his apology and gave him one of her own. Her comment on wishing things could stay the same way as well hit him like a rush of fresh air. She then worried herself with how to reheat the now cold food. As the woman stood the howl sounded which caused his attentions to shift from the woman to the door. So...it seemed time was running out for them.

His ears picked up her whisper but by the time he turned back she was in the kitchen already. He stood and walked toward the doors leading to the back as she stuck her head out. She spoke of coffee and that he would need to make some if he wanted. To answer he shook his head as he followed in past her. Grabbing a small broom and dust pan he swept up the shards of ceramic from the floor. Throwing it away and replacing the items he grabbed two plates and silverware.
Setting them down he smiled before making portions onto both plates and bringing a seat up for each of them.
He sat and began to eat before commenting trying to get her mind from what he knew she heard.
"No need it is great as is!....you outdid yourself...thanks...Angelica i have to warn Hannah's pack...you dont have to..."
Tobias spoke in between bites savouring the meal she had taken the time to prepare. His tone was focused on the current topic however.
"I understand if you have to go back...by now they are...looking for you...i think it would be best for you to save face. Still i will be worried so...could i see you again?, Its your decision though..."
Tobias had now finished the breakfast and was doing his best to voice the best option at hand honestly no matter how bad it truly sounded. His last words being used to retract his selfish statement.

Despite her fear of the beta's howl and what it meant for her, Angelica gave a shrug as he said that he didn't want any coffee and was fine without anything to drink. She rarely ate breakfast and when she did she rarely drank anything with it but couldn't be sure of other people and their preferences. As Tobias swept past her, getting a broom and dust pan to clean up the broken shards of ceramic, she just watched him work until he had divided up the food and then pulled up seats for them. Only after he'd sat down and began eating did she do the same, her good hand gripping the silverware so hard that it would end up leaving an indent in her palm and her knuckles would turn white. As Tobias spoke of her outdoing herself with the small meal and seeming to enjoy the food, given he was eating it and complimented on the fact that it was good, a smile came again to to her face. At least she had done a couple things right today.

Tobias began speaking about what they were to do in between bites and she could tell he was attempting to take her mind off of things by guiding the conversation to which she appreciated as, once more, she didn't trust herself to speak. "I don't suppose you know how to make explosives or where to get some materials?" she questioned, adopting an attempt at an innocent expression. Then again he could just attempt to teach her chemistry, she'd probably take care of things easily on her own, given she'd never taken the class in high school or college. That would certainly get rid of the bad pack and the good pack's troubles. Yet he brought up Hannah in almost the same breath and she frowned before reluctantly nodding when he said he had to inform the other woman about the pair of pups. The thought on chemicals brought up her opinion that she'd do something wrong and destroy the classroom if she had to take chemistry class, causing the woman to laugh at herself for even thinking of such a thing in a time like this but it served to break the worry she was feeling as she did so.

Angelica, on the other hand, seemed in no real hurry to leave. One could not blame her and she watched Tobias as he finished his own meal. "Are you in any shape to risk the wrath of a mother, an alpha and her pack in your condition?" Angelica couldn't help questioning....more like worrying as was wont to do and seemed to be doing a lot around Tobias. It wasn't that she didn't think he could take care of himself, he had stood up for her to the beta and the alpha of her own pack, as well as gone through torture and didn't seem too affected by her repeatedly dropping him on her when moving him in the night but there was no telling if he had internal damage and she didn't have such knowledge...or equipment available to check. She made a face and pushed her plate away, putting her her hands to her face and mentally cursing herself...she really ought to watch what came out of her mouth. "I did it again...I'll just attempt to shut up now," Angelica said.

His latter words, whether it was the question or his statement or both; these caused her to jerk her head up and stare at him. First he was telling her to go to save face and in the next moment he was asking if he could see her again? "Tobias, you are confusing but I can see you mean well by your statements. If you go to the good pack alone, they may make you take them to the pack house and I...I wouldn't advise that with Ann around. Yet if I go to the good pack...I'd probably be signing my death warrant." She would anyway if she didn't go back and if she led them to the pack's territory that would still be signing her death warrant as she saw it. What to do? Slowly she finished her meal, pondering over the situation. "If I go back...you agree not to get yourself killed or injured more," she said stubbornly. Perhaps Tobias was right...if she left Bella would have no reason to cause havoc in the city. "And...yes...you can see me again," she said. "I'm usually in the same place...or at the river." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Amanda

"I don't know, i fear that your father was pretty young when my father kicked me out from his pack."
Amanda felt warm when Azrael leaned to her, she hasn't felt that, after leaving pack and girl and boy, who she had liked at her father's pack.
"Yeah, i was looking place to stay with Red. I didn't want to her suffer same kind of life that i had."
Amanda cried little bit, she hadn't also wanted to Red get tortured anymore.
"You know that you could be hunter? As you said, you do already hunting."

Bellatrix

Bellatrix turned back to human form and punched tree near her, catching squirrel that dropped and bited head of it. After eating squirrel, she turned back to wolf and started to seeking place where Angelica had come to shore. She would found her, even if it meaned to kill half of town and other pack.​

"My father was too busy training his sons to be warriors and abusing his daughters physically and mentally...he had enough self restraint to not view them as..." Azrael cut himself off, a scowl appearing on his face as he shook his head. "It's possible my father is younger than yours...last I knew he had two new mates...got them only a few months after mother died. Being beta he was allowed that thing as well as the only living child of my grandparents."

Amanda continued speaking, saying she hadn't wanted her daughter...Red which Azrael thought was a strange name but then mother had named his oldest sister Branch and his youngest sister Root with his youngest brother from his litter being Leaf. "If you truly had no knowledge of what your pack was like Amanda, you can hardly be held accountable for what happened to the child. It makes me wish I was on the council...I'd order the destruction of every last member of that pack but that's something my second oldest brother will inherit...Sebastian will get inherit the beta position when father steps down." She spoke of him being a hunter when he did that anyway and the omega let out a laugh. "Can you imagine someone like me attempting to run down an elk? Hmm...or a mountain goat? I'd probably run into something or fall off a mountain, even if I did spend my childhood running across and training in the mountains and hills of my pack's territory." Being able to talk to someone who didn't judge him for being an omega or treat him differently because of his disability or his exile of two packs was nice. It had been a while since Azrael had felt this comfortable enough around someone to bring up any mentions of his childhood and past. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

The male propped his elbows against the table like surface as she responded with a rather odd question which he replied with a raised eyebrow about to say huh?!
As it seemed so out of place for the time.
"Its not like i have much of a choice. Either way we dont have enough to rest up..I'll manage.."
Tobias you are confusing
The brunt comment caused a slight cough to catch in his throat.
She kept talking as he tried to clear his throat at the retort.
"I cant help it...I am an over calculating person after all. It is for the best if you think it through"
Tobias placed a gentle hand on the womans shoulder adopting a warm smile as he chuckled at her slight ultimatum.
"Yeah i think i can do that, As long it means seeing you again"
The male stood taking the plates and depositing them into the sink before returning to Angelica.
"We can meet soon then.... Angelica just...keep...being strong...i know it will be hard but...do you remember what i. Said?..."
Tobias had now stopped speaking as he kissed her cheek his mind reverting to their involvement with each other previously and his honest statement replaying over and over.
Angelica...I want you...don't let go

He did not seem to get her question, or perhaps it was so out of the blue that he didn't know how to respond to it. Well, she couldn't fault him there for his lack of response. It was out of character for her, not that he would know that. "Over calculating? I suppose that is better than being like me where you worry too much and about every little thing," she said, setting the fork down on the plate. The woman had never been one for "proper" dining etiquette though as he placed a hand on her shoulder as he finally got his speech back.

Tobias then spoke on how he thought he could manage to not die in her absence or be seriously injured along with saying that he would manage with the confrontation with Hannah and her potentially volatile pack. Bringing up how they didn't have anymore time to truly heal from their injuries or their suffering, he then proceeded to gather the silverware and empty plates, walking past her to put them in the sink and for a few moments leaving her to silence. When he came back she had turned to face him and spoke of her being strong and meeting again soon. The kiss on her cheek threw her off for a moment but his question still registered and she nodded. "You're strong," she said. She did not kiss him back, not this time, but she did for a moment hug him. It lasted only for a few moments, allowing the scent of wildflowers to hopefully calm the male down as well as allowing her a moment of safety that she knew she wouldn't have when she left here. Stepping back, she suddenly frowned as she glanced down at the clothing she was wearing. "What about this?" she questioned, gesturing with a hand to her outfit. She didn't know what would happen to her and didn't want to have something else added on to her bill or upset Will by ruining said outfit or his wife. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

"Keep it...a gift i can handle the expense so no worries"
He replied to the woman as she embraced him her scent flowing over him. It felt comforting but also expressed a hint of solace..as if this would be the last time the two would see each other again for awhile.
After the embrace he nodded to her and slipped away heading to the bars front.
his mind was racing through every situation and scenario that could possibly occur. He shook it away as he took a fresh pack from the carton behind the bar. Using his palm to pack the cigarettes he looked toward the side door.

"Take the side door...and Angelica be careful"
His words sounding remorseful but purposeful as he breathed out each one knowing that for now at least this was goodbye.

Angelica heard Tobias's words to keep the outfit and think of it as a gift, assuaging her fears of having to pay that back. She smiled into his shoulder, already he was knowing what she thought before she even had to say it in such a short amount of time. When the embrace ended, he made his way towards the front, grabbing a pack of cigarettes and looking to the side door, the woman for some reason following his movements. "I will," she said and without saying anything else, she made her way outside, pausing to shut the door quietly behind her before leaning against the door and looking around. Exhaling, Angelica pushed herself from the door she had been leaning against before turning to her left and heading back through the town, forcing herself to keep walking and not look back, attempting to brace herself for what lay ahead. Slowly making her way towards the forest, she took a different way than the one she had taken the prior evening to get to town, not wanting to lead any from her pack towards Tobias's home or his place of work.

It might have been hours, it certainly felt that way, or it might have been only minutes before the trees again took in her view, soon surrounding her. What was once a safe haven and still beautiful to her, she was unsure what it would be to her now. It would always hold a place within her heart and be a refuge to her in a way but the previous evening...well she wasn't sure what that meant or the events that had taken place in the evening and this morning. Angelica hadn't been able to tell the exact direction the beta was in but she could tell it was somewhere in the forest, she just had to walk until she found the beta. Mentioned: VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Tagged: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amanda

"Being beta doesn't go down at family, if not beta's child is friend of pack's alpha and alpha thinks that Beta's child could be beta. If your father's pack's next Alpha or if father isn't at good enough relationship with next Alpha isn't good enough relationship, Alpha could choise someone else as Beta."
Amanda smiled little when Azrael told that he would be bad at hunting elk, like he would be only one hunting elk if they would found one.
"You wouldn't need hunt big things alone, you would probably be best one tracker at pack, as your nose has specialized to smell better by lack of sight. And if you would go to hunt when is new moon or cloudy, you have better hearing, sense of smell of an animal and feeling of surrounding than others. You should really try ask at next time pack would try to get venison. You never hunt elk alone."

Bellatrix

Bellatrix had at last found place where Angelica had get to shore and had started to head to way where dragging marks where coming until they leaded to crag and she lost way where Angelica had gone, she started to go around crag to seek if there was more dragging marks, when suddenly she saw her.
Bellatrix leaped to Angelica, pushing her to ground and tearing away her clothing, that smelled like that loner wolf and HUMAN! When Bella had been sure that she wasn't wearing anything from loner or humans, she turned to human lifted her up to against tree.
"You dared to try run away from me and go with that loner to HUMANS!"
Bellatrix punched Angelica's face. She saw bandage at her arm and teared it way.
"I know how i make you surely of my."
Bella bited to her own arm and pressed bleeding wound to Angelica's wound, making sure that her blood would enter in Angelica's body.
"I will bound you to me, by blood and next full moon you will surrender to me, if you don't, i kill you. If you say word to anyone else, i will kill you, if you say what i did to you, i kill you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

"Perhaps in this pack but not in mine," said Azrael to Amanda's words about how packs were run here in Montana. Being the middle child of six in his parents' first litter, he hadn't really paid attention to stuff like his oldest brother and Sebastian had to do. "It does not matter, the only way I could be allowed back in my birth pack is when my father dies and my oldest brother takes over in his place and then I didn't really bother speaking to the higher ups in Phantasm, the Swedish pack I joined after being exiled from my birth pack," he spoke in his harsh German accent.

Listening as Amanda spoke of hunting, the omega lifted his cup of tea and took a few careful sips of the hot liquid. His attention was on Amanda as the topic then continued onto about hunting, the woman saying he would be one of the best, if not the best tracker within the pack and how he wouldn't be hunting elk alone throughout the territory, that it would involve a team effort. "A blind omega on a pack hunt...perhaps I'll have to try that and see if your words ring true Amanda," he said.

She was not expecting to suddenly come across the beta. Before she could even attempt to react the weight and momentum of the beta had sent her to the ground, the woman's back where she'd injured herself the night before prompting pain to sear up her lower back at being tackled to the ground. There was a tearing sound as the clothing she had been wearing from the morning was torn from her before Bella shifted to human, lifted the petite and injured woman off the ground only to slam her into the rocky crag behind her, only causing further pain to shoot up her spine and her breath to come out in a swoosh of air that was halted as a fist suddenly slammed into the woman's face, the blow thankfully not hitting her eye but it did cause pain in her.

The blow did knock her head back and while she was reeling in pain at the attack, Bellatrix ripped the bandage off her wrist that had been placed there, tearing open the adhesive stitches as well. Not only this but shouting at her, making Angelica flinch at the action more than the words themselves, shouting at her for running off with Tobias. "I was helping out someone who helped me. It's hardly my fault if the medics didn't do their job correctly and I had to go out and run into a hunter," she snarled out though her words trailed off as she watched Bellatrix suddenly bite her own arm and press the wounds together. Angelica struggled, not understanding what was happening or even what the heck Bella was talking about, her eyes on the other's blood and then going to Bellatrix's face as the woman spoke. And how is that going to work out for you? she thought sarcastically, unaware of her thoughts once again being heard by the beta. It was an honest thought though. Still having no idea that the giant rabid dog that had bit her had been Bellatrix, she had no idea of the alpha/cub bond that was stronger than even a bond with another alpha...at least that was how she viewed it when she had read stories of werewolves in literature.

Continuing to futilely struggle against the beta who had her against the craggy rock face, the woman made a fist and attempted to punch the woman in front of her, an attempt to get away from the beta though she wasn't sure who was more dangerous right now...Bella or Ann. Compared to what had been done to Tobias, she was beginning to think she was better off facing whatever the beta had in store...not knowing of future events. Each word that Bella spewed at her seemed to center around her own death warrant or maybe the beta was just obsessed with killing her. Whatever was being done to her and she likely wouldn't understand it fully, the woman just showed she was more crazy by the minute...and again showing that odd possessiveness of her. She couldn't understand the reason why. Nor did she understand what the full moon had to do with anything, aside from that was the day her life had changed. So, she did the only smart thing that might allow her to live a few moments longer...she nodded frantically, her eyes alight with terror and pain. Unbiddingly, the woman found herself questioning the beta. "Why are you so obsessed...po...possessive of me compared to the rest of the pack?" she questioned. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amanda

"How did you get yourself to America? You are clearly younger than me and i have stayed at one continent 30 years."
Amanda was truly interested about Azrael, anyone from Winslow's pack hadn't really want to talk to her.
"What all there is by to way to hunt this side of river? Azarias ordered me to hunt only from other side of territory, probably so that i wouldn't be at contact with you guys."

Bellatrix

"You truly are stupid, I am one who BITED you. And this will bound you to me by blood, so long than you live, your mental link to me would be more stronger than to anyone else and i can play with your mind."
Bella then forced her memory of biting night to Angelica's mind. Blood bound was always strongest way to bound werewolfs together, especially when it was done at human form. At wolf form there was way to stop blood from mixing so it wouldn't happen middle of fight. It was something that she had learned from their mother when she and her brother was young, probably only thngs she had listened, as bounding someone to herself by blood had interested her. Mother had said that it was something that had been done ages ago and stopped when had been learned that mixing blood types was dangerous, but that was part that wasn't been interested Bella.​

"My siblings gave me money to start business up along with a childhood friend of mine that ended up showing up here three days before the attack, wanting me to go back home. I refused. I won't return there until my father drops dead," said Azrael. "Rabbit...squirrel...venison, mule deer, pronghorn. Further north is elk and cougars. Obviously fish and waterfowl. A few farms here have sheep, cattle, chickens. Some wild turkey. Jackrabbit, both white and black-tailed; pika, different shrews, beaver and gopher," said Azrael thoughtfully. "Muskrat and a couple jumping mice. That's about it."

The omega tilted her head at Bella's words, not so much at being called stupid...she was used to that often enough as a human...but at the fact that Bella had been the one to bite her. As Bella explained that the bond between them would be stronger than any other, the female snorted to herself. She'd believe that when it happened...and good luck with Ann being okay with this happening, much less having a wolf in a pack who didn't truly belong to the pack. "Well, then I guess your brother is going to have to find another omega among his own little subordinates then isn't he?" she said, a malicious smile coming across her labrums at the thought.

Once more her words trailed off and she frowned as the memory of the night she was bitten again played out in her mind, her hand going automatically to the scar that stretched from the front of her shoulder, over it and down her back. The injury had never healed at all...was it something to do with the werewolf venom each wolf seemed to possess and was used to turn others into their own kind? Images that she had blocked came to her mind...the dog that she now knew on Bella on her...shaking he back and forth, being thrown to the ground and the tree..."I hope you die," she snapped. What the heck had she done to deserve being the attraction of the beta? Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Amanda

"Squirrels has more of snack value, other smalls one are more likely to practise targets to pups, so long that you reminder to not eat shrews and reminder that they are venomous."
Amanda smiled to how Azrael had told her every animal, even through smaller ones didn't have food value.
"I am right to assume that farm animals are last thing to hunt little before humans at pack? I don't think you want hunter to tracking you?"

Bellatrix

"I think i let them loan you. I will make you forgot your little boytoy after breaking your mind and your body."
Bella then gived Angelica show of what she had done to Red at whole last night with every detail.
"Do you like what you see? You will soon know how it feels, after we get back. I will make sure that you will not try block your feelings."
Bella taked hold of Angelica's hair and started pulling her towards river and house.​

Azrael quietly listened as Amanda said not to hunt shrews. "Well I do not teach the alpha's heir how to do anything...just spent some time chasing after the kid from the time he could start crawling." Commenting on humans and livestock, Azrael nodded. "Those would only be a last resort...the farm animals...not the humans. To my knowledge nobody in this pack eats human flesh or even raw meat...if they do eat raw meat then it's very little. They prefer cooked meats but I'll make a note to not hunt shrew anymore." Azrael didn't have much of a preference on what he ate, he'd had a varied diet in his two former packs and his six months as a loner. That explained why he'd gotten sick eating a shrew when he'd been a pup.

Loan her to them? What the hell did that even mean? As she spoke of Tobias being a boytoy the woman bristled and grit her teeth, the woman tasting blood as she bit into the side of her cheek. Spitting her blood out on the ground in front of her the woman began showing her images of what happened to the pup in gruesome detail. The omega frowned...she didn't recognize that pup from anywhere in the pack...come to think of it, there were no pups in the pack and no signs of pregnant females either. Who the hell likes torture? You do, her wolf said to her. Yeah but I don't like it on kids.

"Do you get off on torturing kids? What's the matter...your mommy and daddy do the same things to you? That why you're fucked up in the head? And who the heck is that kid anyway?" she questioned, running over the images before growling to herself, her face losing color at the thought of the child being harmed. As Bella grabbed her hair, she winched as the other woman began dragging her back towards the river and thereafter to the pack home, the woman struggling the entire way until the blood bond thing began starting to work after a couple minutes of being dragged, a burning sensation being where her wrist had again been opened into. "I'll trade for her," Angelica said, trying to ignore the burning in her arm. "Let the girl and whatever else you have down there go free...you've got what you wanted don't you? Complete control and affirmation that you're the one who bit me." Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Amanda

Amanda drinked from cup.
"Yeah, i don't want even think about eating humans. I had forced to eat raw meat when i couldn't lit fire at danger that some pack's whose territories i wander would have noticed me, but i prefer cooked meat too."
Amanda taked another sip of tea.
"What you do when you aren't hunting?"

Bellatrix

Bellatrix dragged Angelica to River, not caring about rocks that would have hitted to her omega. At river she rised Angelica's face so she could look straight to her eyes.
"You are my as is that Toy, you don't have anything to give me as anything you own is my. As is your life."

"I don't have a particular preference for cooked or raw flesh. I've eaten both, though I find raw flesh sits easier than cooked when I'm wolf," said Azrael, "and being a loner you can't exactly eat cooked meat due to fires when crossing into territories or avoiding other packs but preferring cooked meat is a personal preference and nothing wrong with that. Hmm. Train mostly, basic chores around the home including shopping for food or basic stuff the place needs, attempting to keep an eye on the alpha's son. If I don't want to be bothered by anyone I go to my room or wander around outside. Occasionally I just go into town and read or the pool." Not a whole lot of stuff interested the omega though he had been thinking of opening up a martial arts studio, back when he'd still had his eyesight anyway. He had only a couple thousand left over from his numerous siblings from the plane ticket to even get here. But, since he was blind that wasn't likely to occur.

As she was dragged across the ground towards the river, the sounds of the rushing water got clearer and louder. Each bit of rock digging into the woman's skin. When they got to the river, she felt her face being lifted to look the beta in her own eyes and listened as Bella spoke. The woman completely ignored most of what she had said, only commenting on the fact that Angelica belonged to the beta as did the kid...the omega's face twisting into another scowl as she heard this information. "She's a fucking child! You're seriously telling me that you'd be okay with something like this happening to the alpha's daughters or your own, should either of you have kids?" Angelica spat out, not believing what she was hearing. Gods, no wonder the women in this pack couldn't make babies...it was a bloody blessing for the hell they would be put through that the pack could't reproduce. "You really are sick...both of you. Abusing little kids...there's so much wrong with this picture." There was a lot of wrong here in the omega's opinion. Maybe she should attempt to suffocate the child and put her out of her misery...but she wasn't even sure she had the strength or the conscious to do so...and it would eat away at her sanity but what else could she do? Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amanda

Amanda laughted little bit of when Azrael said he looked after Alpha's son, that must be hard when you couldn't see.
"If we get Red back, your job gets harder, probably. By thinking that when people was talking only at next room, both my daughter and Alpha's son could just walk to front yard without anyone even notice it."
Amanda drinked her tea cup empty.
"Could you give me tour around house?"

Bellatrix

"Girl's who are weak like you and toy, deserves only this."
Bella forced Angelica's face underwater and holded it there, until her mind was going to black out, before letting her take breath.
"Don't think about taking my baby toy away from me, you wouldn't want that as then all my anger would be only to you."
Bella then puched to Angelica's stomach.​

Some people found it weird how Azrael talked as if he could see. A blind wolf with clouded luminaries and no visible pupils or even whites of the eyes was disconcerting to others, that shortly after his blindness he had taken to wearing sunglasses when out among other wolves and humans. Of course, sunglasses weren't designed for wolves and so it gave Azrael problems early on after his banishment from Phantasm and being rendered disabled, most chased him out for that or hearing somehow of the fact that he had been banished from two packs, much less the second pack that was almost as well known as his birth pack on the continent, feared the blind wolf and didn't want any part of him. So, coming to America and being given a chance with Hannah's pack by the woman and her mate after six months of living on his own in this little city had been a blessing for the wolf. Amanda's sudden laugh brought him out of his thoughts and he stared at her, as if he could see her, lifting his mug to his lips and sipping from the tea.

Azrael frowned as Amanda said if...if they got her child back. "If it ever comes to the alpha only caring for her son's survival and not your own daughter, should we ever decide on a path to take, then I am done with pack life and will resume the life of a loner," said Azrael, his tone becoming colder and deadlier with each word he spoke. That was until he got word his father had passed. Amanda continued speaking though and he hummed to himself in quiet thought as she said that having two pups around would be a hassle. "Well maybe by the time Sarah has her child or children, Ash will have learned her place and stop acting like a child...that will be a big help...otherwise I may as well get in the practice of not sleeping as I won't be getting any." He could understand the girl was young but it was like she had never been an omega before or around a pack. Of course, Azrael didn't know the stories of his other pack members, he didn't take the time to bother asking or really care all that much. The asking of a tour was a different topic altogether and Azrael dipped his head in the affirmative. He could do this at least and as he stood, he took his mug with him. "Kitchen obviously," he pointed out needlessly. "Pantry through the large door to your left," he gestured towards the large oak door that contained ample shelves and storage space. Azrael had taken to building into it throughout his time here, slowly working on expanding the place....the omega was in the process of building a cellar to store some some food that needed to be cold as well as a place of safety for the pack in case of hard times or the rare case of a tornado touching down and destroying the house. "Suzu's been begging for a greenhouse for years...there aren't any books I've found that talk about building green houses in Braille," he said in disappointment. Azrael might not be a healer but he knew it would be good for her, Suzu, and if the pack ever gained other healers. "And that is something I cannot build on my own, even if I was still able to see. Actually do you want to see the pantry? I expanded it a bit to have more room for stuff canned and bagged foods."

Angelica really loved how Bellatrix was ignoring the majority of what she said. Maybe the woman was deaf or had that selective hearing people seemed to magically develop when they refused to talk about something. Weak? I might be weak but at least I don't need to abuse other people to make myself feel better, she thought. That's true weakness right there just like every other bully in the world. The beta made a statement before suddenly forcing the omega's head under water and holding her there, the woman's body going rigid. This was the...what third time in her life she'd been exposed to drowning?

She attempted holding her breath....swallowing water was not going to be a good thing wen drowning....the rush of water flowing into, over, around her head pounding in her ears. Though words were muffled when underwater, the rushing noise of the river was louder but was eventually forced to begin struggling, her attempts getting more desperate as her body screamed for air and soon her vision began flickering...first spots and then bouts of blackness until her head was suddenly lifted from the water, the woman immediately coughing and spluttering, her body reacting instinctively as she attempted to get air. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amanda

Amanda felt little bit sad, it wasn't that she feared that Hannah would leave her daughter behind, it was that it would be too late to her.
"I would try help you, if your Alpha lets me around your pack's pups."
Amanda then walked next to Azrael, taking hold of her mug free hand.
"I would like to see pantry. You really doesn't let your blindless to stop you."

Bellatrix

"You know that mocking me, you only harm yourself? That i don't respond your puny thoughs and comments, doesn't means that i don't listen. You shouldn't talk about other's sexual kinks when you love pain and suffering."
Bella then pushed Angelica's head back underwater, so long that her mind turned near black again.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back