• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Clover Hills Wolf Pack RP Chat(CLOSED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tobias stopped cold as her words permeated the air.
"Tobias...everything will be okay,"
It sent a chill down his spine as she seemed to once again know what he was thinking. That realization only made it hurt more. The male looked away from her as she asked if she could shower.
"Yeah...you can go ahead"
he answered his tone turning numb almost void of emotion as he pulled on some jeans that were frayed at the knees and thighs grabbing his cigarettes and stepping outside leaving Angelica alone....

Tobias shut the door a little harder than he would have liked as the wood groaned in protest. The man lit a cigarette and sat against the door sliding down until he was seated at the metallic stairwells base his back to the door.

His wounds caused him to wince as he took a drag before tiredly billowing the smoke from his nostrils. Running his free hand through his ragged hair he looked toward the sky. What should i do....i need help...please..just tell me...what do you want from me..
He thought aloud although it was only a whisper as he continued to smoke through strained and wounded breaths.
His mind allowing an answer to ring through so clearly it had to be real.
"Let me go"
Tobias jumped looking around for the voice before slumping against the door once more shaking his head side to side.
Damn...
The male stayed outside for sometime before working himself up enough to head back in putting out his third cigarette on the railing before heading back into the apartment...

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Azarias)

Angelica froze at the way his tone turned emotionless and took a step towards him but he turned away from her. Had she said or done something wrong again? Sucking on her lip she looked down at the floor before turning and disappearing towards the bathroom she'd inspected in the evening, the door shutting behind her, her body instantly slumping, the sound of a door slamming shut making the woman jump the noise startled her. Exhaling she dropped the towel on the sink and made her way to the shower, studying the faucets and then turning the water on, adjusting the temperature to lukewarm. For a few moments she stared at the water before stepping in and slid the door shut, lifting a hand once more to her bitten shoulder and trailing her fingers along the scar that stretched from the front, over and behind it, the flash of fangs dripping with saliva and large teeth, a pair of glowing eyes and then pain again coming to her mind.

Why was it when she was with Tobias that she was confused and images of her past came back to haunt her? No...it wasn't his fault. He didn't know. She was selfish for equating him to her damaged mind and issues. He was safe and free...he'd never need to be bothered with her again...would probably regret everything as the day went on...but why...did he make her feel safe? Did she even want to leave? Like before in the medical building, the answer seemed to come to her seconds after asking herself the question, and it was a simple no. She didn't but she couldn't put him in danger by being here and Bella...the beta would never let her leave. The woman was...oddly possessive with Angelica and she couldn't put a finger or a reason on why that was. Angelica ran a hand through her wet hair and sighed. What was she to do? If she went back she would likely be hurt or killed. If she stayed, Tobias would be in danger but maybe they would be happy? She truly did not know. Why couldn't things be more simpler?

Stumbling out of the door, Angelica rubbed at her head. "T..." she trailed off before she'd even started and pointed towards the door that separated the bathroom from the main room, stumbling over towards the nightstand and taking her glass and downed half the liquid, her hands shaking. Yet she did not look at the male as she spoke or passed by him, heading towards an empty corner of the room and collapsing to the floor as she folded her legs in front of her, the glass still within her hands. She didn't look in Tobias's direction, instead her eyes stared off across the room as if in thought. Truthfully, she was nervous and fearful of what would happen from here on. Whatever happened, she thought she would treasure this. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Marshadow)
Reaching the bottom of the stairs, he placed his stick before him on the floor, feeling around to make sure there wasn't anything that he could step on like toys of the heir's and injure himself. The area before him seemed clear to his hearing and so, he stepped onto the floor, releasing his grip on the banister before heading in the direction of the kitchen. The scent of a stranger reached him, and even it had not, his stick hit something that did not squeak but was not the floor and came with the scent of one of the loners within the home. A frown crossed Azrael's face as he removed his stick from the figure lying in the middle of his path. "Excuse me wild tail but do you mind waking and moving so I can get to the kitchen?" Azrael questioned. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Tobias stood silent as he watched Angelica come from the bathroom it looked like she attempted to say something but stopped. He followed her his heart continuing to sink as she slid down and posted her arms on her crossed knees.
She looked like she was not even there with him anymore. Like only her hollow shell remained after she ...the beautiful woman who smelled of wildflowers had disappeared completely.
Tobias opened his mouth as if to ask what was going on but the distance between them made it feel awkward. Through clenched fists he forced himself to move taking a deep breath before squatting down in front of her his left hand gently taking her chin and focusing it on him. The other taking the glass and setting it aside.

"....I am just worried is all...but your right everything will be okay..."
His warm smile returning once more as his grey eyes watched hers for any sign that she was back with him...here...now.
Tobias sighed lowering his head slightly

Preparing himself for what he was about to delve into.
"Angelica...you can tell me...I am here...Did something happen?"

Like before it did not seem that Angelica had heard Tobias speak once she was trapped within her thoughts, the glass of water remaining forgotten in her hand as she stared unseeingly at the opposing wall. Her head was tilted up, the glass being taken from her and though she heard the words, they took time to register for the woman. It felt like everything was coming down around her now that the evening from before, for a short time, everything had disappeared. The past, the inevitable future if there were one, her fears. For some moments there was no recognition or registration within the woman's eyes but as he spoke her name it was like she had come out of a trance....and in some ways she had done so as her eyes slowly focused and looked to Tobias who was still kneeling before her. "It is not your fault Tobias," she spoke.

"Do you really want to know? How I escaped from the medical building?" She frowned and stared down at him, cautiously laying a hand on the side of his head. Why was she seeking to bother him with her troubles when he had to focus on his mission and how the something or someone he was searching for and needed all his wits and strength for that to be successful? Yet, somehow she couldn't help from speaking to him, even if she worried she was bothering him and still couldn't understand why she wanted to tell him. "I attacked a pack mate, a higher-ranking member. Well....everyone in Azarias's pack is higher-ranking then I am," she amended. "A mix of general anesthesia...half a bottle squeezed into two vials through the neck and then chloroform to the nose and mouth. Don't know if he is alive at all or if he is dead. Either way it gets me in trouble though you're safe and that's w...what matters," she said.

"No...I...I thought I saw someone from my past. Someone I used to look up to, even if..." she shook her head. "I didn't have the best home life," she admitted. "Everything...it just...runs together...past and present. For a few moments I thought I...I thought I saw my...my former stepfather and just....just memories running together in my head made it...difficult. Plus...I'm scared. I worry that they'll kill me if we go to see the other alpha...that she'll kill me herself or issue another...pack beating with intent to kill since I'm probably seen as an enemy and with your...that I wouldn't be able to do anything to help you if you were...are...?" she trailed off. "Are you still injured? I can...maybe find out where they are, lead them from here if needed to keep you safe." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Tobias nodded as she asked if he wanted to really know. Of course he did...she seemed so affected by her thoughts that it was even causing him to feel empathetic to her plight.
The males eyes filled with worry as she hesitantly spoke at first and then began to explain in further detail. He would be lying to himself if the bit of pride did not show momentarily at her decision to fight the hunter. So he was right after all...
Yet as she continued his smile fell to a straight visage his features detailing concern as the conversation went to things he had not yet known about her.
She talked about the man she subdued, her step father and her fear..fear of what was to come for the both of them.
Tobias bit down on the inner portion of his cheek knowing his question earlier possibly sparked all these thoughts even if she had made sure to tell him it was not his fault.
His hands moved to her cheeks as his palms lay flat against her smooth bruised skin. The loners eyes were locked on hers as he replied.
"I am fine..you don't have to worry about me. You have helped me...more than you can ever know..."
His hands fell from her face cupping her hands in his as his forehead was brought to her own.
"Too much has happened now...I can't...Don't make me let you go"
His words choked as he forced himself to say the phrase he could not stand to hear.
If she left him and went back she would be hurt, even if he did not yet know what she was to him. Tobias knew he couldn't stand that thought. His inner promise coming back into his mind... I would do anything...

"What about you?.. I want you to be safe.."
The statement sounding purely selfish spoken through closed eyes as his hair dangled from his head across their hands.

Amanda

Amanda opened her eyes, that was red from crying, she had saw nightmares about what was happening to Red, whole night. She let out sobbing, when she moved out of way.
"I am sorry."

Seeing Tobias nod as she began to explain how she had gotten out of the medic building, the pride in the male's eyes was obvious and it created a mix of confusion that he would take pride in such an act and dare she say it, which she of course did not, some happiness that he seemed to approve of her actions or at least those ones but as she continued speaking his face fell and his hands which had been holding her own without her realization moved to cup first her cheeks, his gray eyes locking onto her own as he spoke about being fine and that there was no need for her to worry about him. Once again there was the mentioning that she had helped him in more ways than she could ever know and he lowered his hands to cup her hands as he leaned forward and his forehead touched her own, his gray strands of hair falling over their hands and hiding them as the pair sat there.

How much time had even passed since they had first woken? Angelica did not know the answer to that question, but the longer she remained here with Tobias, the more she could put off the confrontation between the good alpha, Tobias and herself. The longer she could just, for a few moments, pretend she was somebody else and that nothing existed outside beyond the walls of this apartment where Tobias had chosen to make his home, among humans but where she felt security and safety. Once more the question of what Tobias was to her, what she was to him, came to her mind and stubbornly she pushed it back, as if thinking about it would make it a reality.

"Don't make me let you go"

His words brought an ache to her heart and for some time she didn't speak, not until he had spoken and inquired of her own safety. She could detect the hint of selfishness in his tone but it was genuine regardless, the meaning behind the words. At least, so far as she could tell. "Tobias, once Bella realizes I am gone she will likely hunt me down and force me to go back with her to Azarias's pack. That woman is...oddly possessive of me," she said as her face twisted into a confused frown at her words. "She will not hesitate to harm or kill anyone who keeps me away and I...I am not sure I could live with that on my conscious and guilt if you were to die or be injured when you have done something that hardly anyone has done for me." She didn't mean to hurt him but she was attempting to show him the danger he was in with each passing minute she was here, even if she, for possible selfish reasons as well didn't want to leave. That the beta hadn't yet come after her was a miracle but then Angelica had never really left the territory except to go to the city for writing supplies, however she always ended up going back. It was not like she could go back to her family and risk putting her cousins or even her siblings in danger, even if she was estranged from her siblings. That and she didn't have the money to get back, even if she wanted to.

What is he? What am I? What are we to each other? Each seeking to hold onto the other though confusion blossoms and grows from within? Was it worth it to tempt fate purely to avoid the punishment that awaited her from Bella for helping Tobias and attacking a hunter? What was the correct response here? Angelica leaned back and shook her head, indecision and confusion in her eyes. Should she risk...whatever it was they ha...was it worth the risk to be selfish, for them both to be selfish here? Perhaps it would be okay to stay and if she...?

"What about you?.. I want you to be safe.."

She bit her lip as she heard him ask about her, that he wanted her to be safe as well. Even amidst all of this, they were still both trying to look out for the other. It was a strange thing, having someone look out for you as you sought to look out after them. Not really having anyone like that who was truly concerned about her own well being and health was a foreign notion to the woman sitting there. "W...wouldn't people talk if they learned you were keeping a strange woman here?" she was unable to keep from asking, unsure of the form of reputation Tobias had here and with this William person...was that his boss? What if Tobias lost the apartment because she was staying here? How was she supposed to even begin to pay that back? Much less fix whatever reputation he might have that she could potentially damage?

"...I..." She knew she could be quiet if she wanted and he would highly likely forget her presence here after a time. Besides, if you go back, you won't get any rest or healing like you would here, she thought to herself. "I did consider asking if I could stay here," she spoke in a rush, "but...I wasn't sure if it...I wasn't sure if it was forward of me or would bother you." Angelica didn't point out that she needed the time to recover and heal from her injuries, that was likely glaringly obvious. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Hannah)
Azrael waited for the woman to get off the floor but could hear the sad tones in her voice as she spoke to him. With a sigh the man gestured for the woman to follow him to the kitchen before heading that direction himself, using his stick to feel his way through the rooms. "I understand your pup was taken from you along with the alpha's heir," spoke Azrael as he leaned his stick against fridge and reached into one of the lower cabinets to grab a tea kettle before taking it to the sink and proceeding to fill it with tap water before setting it on the stove and turning the burner on. "I don't know what it is like to lose your child but I know the heartache of losing everything and am sorry. The alpha will do her best to get the youngsters back from that pathetic excuse of a family, even if she has to risk the lives of every member of her pack to do so." Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

The male knew what she was saying was true and the option that made the most sense but it did little to quell the pain it caused him internally.
They both wanted to help the other but it created a stand still of confusion and indecision.
The images of Annabel torturing him flashed across him again. That would happen to her..it was not a question of if but when. Tobias looked up about to express his thoughts in order to end the silence but Angelica seemed to beat him to it.

Her question cutting him off...what?!, that was something she worried about? What people thought of him living with someone else. He listened as Angelica continued to explain her feelings on the matter causing a light hearted huff of air and a smile to form.

"It would not matter what they think...
Even if i lost this place, We would find another..."

Tobias breathed grinding his teeth shortly as he had just realized what he said. The loner had just offered her a place with him...the thought as random as it was due to the circumstances did not seem like a bad one.
"Dont be so naive...You can stay as long as you need to....and after maybe we coul...Are you forced to stay at the pack house?"
Tobias added between awkward pauses his eyes diverting to the door as he tried to form the offer he was presenting to the beautiful stranger he had been through hell and heaven with...

Tobias was silent while she spoke of such worries and fears that she had. He was being quite patient and understanding with her, not attempting to brush her words off or seeking to ignore them and pretend they did not exist, that her fears were not real. "...We would find another..." Was she hearing him correctly or had he said what she thought he said, what he seemed to realize he had just said? Yet he continued before she could say anything, first telling her not to be naive to which she just stared at him and that she could remain here as long as she needed. Whatever he might have said after was cut off and instead turned into a question which made her frown to herself in thought.

"Naive?" she questioned him before giving a sigh. "Perhaps I am in some things about life...certainly about...all of this...the werewolf thing especially." His trailed off sentence, that they could find another place to live, why did that make the the confused feelings in her jump about like a frog in her stomach? She shook her head, knowing her capabilities though since becoming a werewolf she was unsure if she had gained strength within her upper body or not. If the wolf blood or whatever it was...bite...virus...had increased her metabolism and stamina-endurance then perhaps it had made her stronger as well? Surely being able to lift Tobias repeatedly had something to do with or was it all equated to adrenaline running through her at the time?

Was she forced to stay at the pack house? She had never been told she couldn't leave, she just thought or otherwise was led to believe she wouldn't be welcome among other lone wolves or the good pack. That humans might try to hurt her, now that she was a...well a monster as she saw it...was a real fear of hers. She knew she could work...maybe not as a cashier but she could surely find something to help out with finances and get herself other things, maybe put money away. As her mind mulled over those things, she focused on Tobias. "I've never been told I had to stay there," Angelica said as she thought about it. "I think they know or suspect I can't or won't leave, so they feel they don't need to restrict me to the territory or the pack house. I try to avoid going in there if I can help it...the females are all...too close to Ann and the males have...their own issues." She really tried not to get into the issues around the pack house either or in between the pack members. "Tobias, do you...do you ever think..." she hesitated again. How was she supposed to ask him if he saw his inner wolf? No, that was probably pushing things. Angelica really needed to find someone who could teach her about werewolves and their little dynamics and habits. "Are you hungry? It's probably too early for pasta and I've never been great at making boiled eggs but I can do scrambled eggs just fine. Just have to...find somewhere to cook." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Tobias had stood and put on a shirt as Angelica agreed with his statement but didnt seem to get his hint as she answered his other question instead.
"Well then that settles it"
The male affirmed but her words became choppy once more he looked back towards her "hmm...yeah?"
He replied but she seemed to end that comment and mull something over. It was so strange how they seemed so similar in certain ways.
It appeared she had decided what to talk about as she asked him about breakfast. She even offered to cook for him...His smile showed his approval of the idea.

"We can use the kitchen in the bar. Will wont mind seeing as its closed now anyways. Come on"
The male responded as he reached the door handle and opened it the morning suns bright rays bursting into the apartment silhouetting his figure as he looked back toward Angelica waiting for her to join him.

In the time she had been talking, she didn't realize that Tobias had risen and made his way towards the door, seemingly agreeing with her staying here with him. Even if he had offered it to her, it was still strange but he seemed to be waiting for her to join him. Leaning slightly forward, she curled her hands into fists and pushed herself up from the ground, biting back a hiss as her abdominal muscles protested the movement. Hearing that they could use the bar's kitchen, she paused briefly in her steps across the floor before deciding it was nothing to be concerned about and hurried across the floor after him. "Never been in a bar's kitchen before," she said. "I don't really know a lot about these werewolf customs and what is and isn't appropriate to ask or talk about," Angelica admitted. It was true the woman hadn't gotten the loner's hint, her mind on other things. She really had to stop worrying and thinking so much...it seemed to be a trait she'd gotten from her grandmother. Maybe she should just come out and ask it. "Do you ever see your...I guess inner wolf? Whether in your...mind or your reflection, like it's an actual....being?" she questioned, unsure how to phrase what she was trying to ask. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Tobias smiled as she got up and made her way toward him. He allowed her to exit first before closing the door. The pair walked as they approached the side door from last night.
The woman speaking the entire way.
"Its alright, You dont have to treat me like just another wolf you know?, Just ask away..."
Reaching up Tobias slid a small key from the doors frame before unlocking it and entering pocketing the key.
His eyes widened at her question.
"Do you ever see your...I guess inner wolf?"
He answered for the first time in awhile rather simplistically not seeing the danger in sharing with her what haunted him so.
"Yes...There are two"
As the two entered it sparked a response the older man washing some dishes from the night before.
"Tobi good morning...and to you young lady"
"Morning Will...this is Angelica, she is staying with me for a bit"
The gentleman was in his standard going out attire as he eyed the pair. He then turned back to the dishes which he finished before drying his hands with a rag.
"Alright...As long as you stay up with the upkeep. The outfit looks good on you"
Tobias instantly felt bad knowing it was his wifes clothing but before he could protest an excuse the old man waved it off as he grabbed his coat and opened the door.
"Its fine. Take care of the place while i run for some things, oh also next time could you keep it down"
"Yeah....sorry"
The man winked mockingly before shutting the door leaving the pair alone.
Tobias felt guilty for a lot at that moment his face becoming flustered as he waved Angelica to the kitchen.
The area looked like a standard resturants back kitchen. Tobias opened the fridge and took out stuff for breakfast.

"Sorry about that he can be a bit much sometimes he is good people though. Put me up after all"

"I will try," Angelica said, attempting to file his permission to ask what she wanted, at least when around him when alone and not around others that could put them both in danger. Tilting her head, she stopped again in her tracks at hearing there were two wolves warring with each other within Tobias. She wasn't even sure how to communicate with her own wolf but he was pulling ahead of her and so she continued after him, the pair entering the kitchen moments later where there was an older man at the sink washing dishes. As he turned to greet them, the omega gave a timid smile and dipped her head respectfully to the elder who began speaking to Tobias. "Good morning sir," she said. Saying something about keeping the place clean and livable, she nodded to show she understood what was being asked though was surprised at the comment. "Thank you," she said, really unsure what to say but thinking it deserved an answer. Taking her time to look around the area, she missed the wink that was given to Tobias as William got his coat and left the room. Bringing her gaze back to Tobias as he waved er towards the kitchen, she followed him, taking in everything without comment and went to a shelf to get a bowl. Setting it on a counter, she searched for and grabbed a whisk, carrying that back towards where she had set the bowl.

This was new, being in a bar...being in a restaurant-style kitchen. Tobias commented, apologizing for William and she turned her gaze upon him. "He seems nice," she said. "Your...wolves. I...I saw mine...in the mirror at the medical building. It was unexpected so I...stumbled back and fell." It was probably what caught the hunter's attention. "I've never...seen it before now...and then...it was there in my mind. It's strange...having something else living inside you." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Tobias leaned back against the free counter space as he began to watch Angelica doing her thing. He was glad Will had been okay with them staying although he knew a two room apartment above a bar was not an end all be all of a happy home. "He is"
The man replied simply his body relaxing against the cool tiling. Angelica brought up the wolves again but for some reason it did not spark the same feeling as his thoughts did. Was it helping to actually be talking about it? Or was it just because he felt comfortable around her...
"I see...I have had mine appear ever since the night after i was changed"
Tobias lifted a hand in front of his face looking at his palm. The image of his hand shaking in the dim motel lighting before becoming a fist flashed before him. He brought his hand back down and turned his head her way.
"Its...weird normally its always just jumbled and doesnt make sense....but i feel it helps me in a strange way....like when i found you"
The loner added seeing as the dream was what led him to take action in the first place.
Yet one part he did not understand was the woman the other wolf that consistently reappeared even though he did not know her.

"Its like they are forcing me somewhere...forcing me to choose something i dont even understand"
He himself being surprised as the thoughts came out so smoothly without hesitation as if he were Angelica talking about her novel.

Taking the eggs from Tobias, she opened the carton and pulled out six eggs which were set by the bowl. Closing the egg container, she made her way towards the fridge and opened it, slipping the carton back into the fridge before rifling through the fridge until she found what she was looking for. Emerging with a pair of applies against her chest, she shut the fridge and set the two pieces of fruit on the counter as well. All the while she listened to Tobias as he spoke about his wolves though she did turn her head to look at him as he spoke of them forcing him to choose something that didn't make sense to him. "Truthfully it sounds like they represent two halves of your...soul. Like...the yin-yang Chinese philosophy that Taoism speaks of but I don't know much of the eastern religions," said Angelica thoughtfully. " Helped you to find me? That's different. Everything is about choices...each leading down a path but you...you don't know really how those choices will affect that path until you decide to step on it and the best thing then is to keep walking forward, lest you step off and become astray. But, even without most having manifestations of two wolves or of evil and good in them, everyone's spirit...soul...being is always at war. It doesn't mean that one is inherently bad or inherently good, rather it speaks of being...human I suppose."

Angelica frowned as she spoke the latter half of her...philosophical?...statement. "I was beginning to think I was going crazy, seeing my wolf in the mirror and my mind. I'm not even sure why it has even bothered to appear now instead of after I was bitten by that giant rabid dog," she said with a shudder. Picking up one of the eggs, she tapped it against the rim of the bowl until it had cracked and then pulled the shell apart, allowing the yolk to fall into the bow before setting it aside on the opposite side of her, repeating the process with the remaining five eggs. Picking up the whisk she examined it for a moment before setting it into the bowl and began combining the yolks. "Normally I use a fork for this," Angelica said. "Then again...you have people like Stalin or Hitler who did atrocious things to people and I can't help wondering if I'm just foolish and that some aren't just inherently evil, no matter the concept of nature verses nurture that people in the medical world or science like to profess." Or like the alpha and beta of my pack, she thought to herself.

Grabbing a peeler, she set that on the counter and then went to collect two more apples, some brown sugar, nutmeg, butter, and cinnamon. Grabbing a medium saucepan, she set that on the burner next to the skillet and then pulled out a set of plastic tablespoon/teaspoon set and a ziplock bag. Peeling and coring the four apples, she began slicing them, then added them to the Ziploc bag complete with the nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar which was then zipped closed and then shaken until coated. Carrying the mixture and the bowl over towards the pot, she dumped those in, completed the process with a tablespoon of butter and two tablespoons of water.

Tapping the whisk against the bowl, she slipped her other hand underneath it and carried it to the sink before washing her hands as well. Studying the skillets, she grabbed one and then some oil which she dabbed onto the pan and tilted it to get the oil coating the bottom surface. Replacing the bottle of oil where she'd found it, Angelica made her way back towards the counter and grabbed the bowl, carried it back over and poured the mixture carefully into the skillet before setting it into the sink and then finding a wooden spoon to help scramble the eggs, turning the heat onto medium. "So, do you do anything interesting Tobias in your free time?" she asked, attempting to make conversation with the male and get his mind off her question about his wolves...and maybe her own mind free of thoughts of the future as well. Unfortunately she didn't have money on her so she couldn't pay William back right away for the ingredients she had used and she wasn't very sure of the prices. Things changed from year to year in terms of food prices, among other things. She would have to make a point of getting money somehow, finding a store here in Clover Hills and then repurchasing what she'd ended up using for this. As she worked on cooking the cinnamon apples and scrambled eggs, Angelica shook her head as she suddenly smiled. This was probably not what her classmates had meant when they'd told her she should consider working in a bar...and all because she had poured drinks for everyone when they had their pizza party when she'd been in 9th grade. If they were going to be living together, then she might as well know some things about him and learn to pull her own weight. Come to think of it, she wasn't entirely sure what exactly Tobias did here. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Tobias kept his attentions on Angelica as she began to make their breakfast which surprisingly she was doing well. That was good he had never really made the effort to learn how only occasionally coming down for a drink or left overs from the bars menu.
Her words flowed out unhindered like before as she commented her opinions on his inner pair. He stayed relatively silent as she voiced her opinions. For a split second feeling the pinch of concern returning as he second guessed telling her.

He missed pieces of her talking about the rabid dog but his brow furrowed as she mentioned stalin and hitler. He opened his mouth about question if she was comparing him to the two but stopped as she continued.
Her hands moved with dextrous ability as she worked with the ingredients.
Her next question producing a thoughtful hmm sound.
"Not much honestly...I am either here working or....running i guess"
Tobias was grateful for the subject change as her earlier words began to bring up thoughts he would rather push down.
The loner bent over her shoulder taking in the smells of his next meal being created.
"Well a writer and a cook...glad to have you around"
He replied as he also hinted her scent wafting around him. It was calming and repressed his feelings of doubt once more.
"Your not crazy you know...and yeah i agree i just wish i didnt have to delve into this path without knowing what is to come...but...like i said its all to misplaced i cannot seem to put it together..."
Tobias put his arms around her waist giving her a soft embrace before letting go and taking his place once more at the counter.
"I have to decide what i should do next though....I dont have a lot of options..."

Why was it that when she was with Tobias, she ended up talking a lot? Normally the woman in question was quiet and shy, keeping her head down and staying out of peoples' way, quiet and mouse-like, diminutive and timid so that often people would forget she was in the room after a while or like a piece of furniture. Why was she being out of character? What exactly was it about Tobias that made her want to be social and talk? As she spoke, she concentrated on the meal she was cooking, not wanting it to burn and ruining everything, given she was attempting to be helpful here. As for herself, her stomach wasn't particularly hurting much at the moment. Possibly, as long as she didn't do anything to further injure her insides and got rest, she would be alright but couldn't help worrying in the back of her mind how everything would end up working out or how much time she had to cherish this freedom from her pack.

"So, like mixing drinks or waiting on people then?" she questioned curiously. His comment about him being glad she was here, that she was a writer and cook made her laugh. Something about the comment was just amusing to her. "Mmm. Taking Home Economics, Food and Nutrition, and Creative Living through some years of middle to high school helped but I've had to learn a lot in the past few years of my life so that I'm not totally dependent on microwavable TV dinners and such," Angelica said. "Not that those classes really taught any healthy eating or nutrition despite Food and Nutrition being that, it was mostly sweets. This is...scrambled eggs as you can probably tell and warm cinnamon apples. But, wildflowers smell nice too...actually did you know there's some blue flower you can eat? I think it's...violet? I'm not entirely sure."

Saying that she wasn't crazy was a relief, sometimes she wasn't entirely sure if she was slowly losing her mind or not. But if Tobias thought she were crazy then he'd probably want to be rid of her as soon as possible and it didn't seem like he wanted her to disappear. Then again, if she were crazy then all werewolves were crazy. The thought made her snicker to herself. She'd pretty much said that to Bella and suffered for it, but it was probably true. "But telling the future and being able to see it is an entirely different matter Tobias." She turned to him as she turned one of the burners off and moved the skillet off onto a secondary burner. "If we, as a people or a society, knew what our future held for us...yes it might make us happy to know which path to not take but at the same time it might make some reckless and cause us to make choices that were in hindsight the wrong ones. Life's about growing and discovering, shaping ourselves into who...I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm attempting to pretend I'm a philanthropist or giving you philosophy stuff." She felt the light squeeze of an embrace around her waist and gave the male a smile as she looked at him before it was gone.

What do do next? Her smile faltered for a moment as she checked the saucepan, stirring the cinnamon apples and remained silent for a few moments. In this time she continued cooking the cinnamon apples before turning the burner off and moving the saucepan to the rear burner. "We have two choices as I can see it. We can take drastic measures to fake our deaths...change our identities and just leave Clover Hills," she said thoughtfully and seriously at the same time. "Or...or we can...we can go to the g...Hannah's pack and inform them of where their pups are." Angelica wouldn't deny that she was being selfish by stating the first option. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
"Im..the bouncer..just checking ids and kicking people out who have too much of a good time"
Tobias replied to her his heart warming smile framing his features as he tried to word detail his line of work.
Her smile soothed him as she continued cooking..it felt so normal. For her to be here with him like this...like nothing had ever happened to either of them. Almost as if it was all a terrible dream he had awoken from in her arms... For an instantly he wanted to grab her and let soft lips meet his passionately but he refrained thinking he had already been to forward.

"Thats funny i dont really remember my days at school..."
He instead listened to her calming voice as she explained where she had learned to cook and how it was never nutritional.
Her last words struck him into responding.

"Wildflowers...yeah you...i mean they do but no i did not know"
The male fumbled on his sentence a bit before letting her continue he was so enthralled in her just speaking and doing a mundane task.
She then faced him turning off a burner which brought his gaze back to her.
She explained how the possibility of knowing what to do could be taken out of context and use which to answer he nodded in understanding.

After the embrace he felt her mood change as she silently kept prepping the food. Finally she answered and he let out a laugh even after the second option.
"Yeah..we could get out of here right now. Leave and never look back. We could find a place to settle down maybe the country somewhere peaceful. You could finish your novel or at least try to in between the childr..."
His fantasy cut short and his smile falling as he registered what she had just told him.
"Pups....Angelica they are just pups?!"
His tone became ice cold as his fists clenched and muscles tightened. How could she have not told him...When he asked she had never explained if he had known...children submitted to torture...had he chose wrong in not fighting to free them?
The male slammed his hands against the counter in frustration his eyes bright like a ocean swirling in a typhoon.

So, he got to pretend he was boss for a while, at least outside then. Why had that option not come to her mind? Oh, probably because she was thinking of bouncers as being at clubs and not needed for the bar scene though she supposed, in hindsight, having security of some sort in a bar with rowdy people made a lot of sense. Maybe hitting her head on the underwater rock had done a lot more damage than she thought. At least it wasn't throbbing in pain, that was a good sign wasn't it? For a moment it seemed to her that Tobias was going off into his own world, which was another strange thing the two seemed to have in common. Little would she realize that her words could bring everything about this...fantasy to an abrupt halt until she'd time to process what she'd said. Hindsight was never her strongest suit and she was likely to suffer for that in the end.

Angelica did not comment on the fact that Tobias was a bouncer. The woman was mentally chastising herself for not thinking of this occupation but it was not like she hung around bars in her spare time and got to know the differing occupations of the bar scene nor had she ever considered such a profession for herself. The woman bit her lip, that was probably due to her stepfather being an alcoholic as well and she gave a shake of her head. Why was that man coming into her thoughts lately? "I remember quite a bit," she said in answer to his statement that he didn't remember much from his own time at school. "Some, looking back, being amusing and others...not so much."

Listening to Tobias fumble with his last sentence, she straightened her head which had unconsciously tilted to the side as she studied him. She was not entirely certain or sure how she was equated to wildflowers...unless he meant that was the...scent she had which was...somewhat strange to her but probably a given she spent as much time outdoors as possible. Turning her back to him for a moment, she walked past him and towards where she could get some plates to serve up their breakfast, she heard Tobias continue speaking as she placed one plate on just one of the many counters within the restaurant-style kitchen, which was a wonder to her honestly as the building hadn't looked big enough to hold such a gigantic kitchen from the previous evening. Hearing him speak about fleeing and moving to somewhere in the country caused her to nod, only to mutter a few moments later about coyotes being a potential hazard...or cougars which she had been fortunate to never come across but didn't particularly like. "If only," she said wistfully as he said something about her finishing her novel...she wasn't even anywhere close to being halfway done but the thought of just being somewhere where she didn't have to suffer anymore and could maybe find some solace and peace in her life was welcoming.

Whatever else she might have thought, whatever else might have been said, vanished upon the way he suddenly slammed his hands down onto the counter, causing the woman to jump and drop the plate she had just picked up. The sound of the plate shattering as it hit the floor, one of the jagged pieces cutting into her wrist didn't seem to register in her mind, as Tobias's icy cold tone suddenly registered in her mind, and instinctively she took a step back, the smile that had formerly been on her face disappearing in an instant. In an instant, whatever fantasy had been playing out here between them came crashing all around her, screeching to a sudden halt like tires on pavement. "Pups....Angelica they are just pups?!" His words echoed in her mind but in that instant, the woman's breathing stilled as for some minutes Tobias just wasn't there anymore. Once more he was replaced by someone else in her past, faces blurring and melding together before her. Even the dripping of her blood onto the floor from where she'd accidentally cut her wrist open didn't seem to reach her or give her concern at all, she'd just become frozen.

Past and present blended together before her and she shook her head widely as if to clear the past from her mind, the images playing out that felt real but weren't. "I'm...s...sorry da...Tob..." her speech blended together as Tobias suddenly shifted back into focus though she wasn't truly focusing on the male before her. His words about the pups repeated again in her mind and her eyes dimmed. "I'm..." Had she really just put her own selfish needs before the safety of pups...kids? The answer came to her a bit late as she suddenly realized she had done so and she dropped her gaze to the floor, but even then her eyes didn't seem to register the broken shards of plate nor the sound or feeling of her own blood running down her wrist and onto the floor before her. All that she could see at the moment was that she had just condemned children to a horrible fate and it not only scared her, it made her suddenly nauseous. What kind of a person was she to do such a thing? Well, you've certainly shown your true colors haven't you? "I haven't..." But you have and once the alpha of the good pack finds out you'll be a sitting duck. In essence you've just signed your life away. "I'm sor...I...I think...." Angelica fumbled over her words, staring down at the floor. "I'm...I t..think it's bet...better if I leave now. I'll...I..." I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll keep her...them...away from you Tobias...even if it kills me, she added in her mind. Keeping her back to the counter behind her, the woman, who seemed to realize it was useless to apologize after what she had done, edged away from the possible violent seething loner and bolted for the door, slipping out of it and into the closed bar and out into the crowded streets.... VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Amanda

Amanda followed Azrael to kitchen.
"Thanks... I should have stayed wake and watched after them. I failed do that..."
Amanda started to cry again.

Bellatrix
Annabelle
ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

Bellatrix walked out from torture chamber at morning, blood dripping from her fists. Only reason why she had stopped torturing was that her victims had stopped reacting to torture and that wasn't fun. So she let them rest, before she would continue.
Hmm... Where would my other toy be? Maybe at medical room, maybe i could drag her to woods to play.
Bellatrix walked to medical room and found unconscious hunter and no trace of Angelica.
"WHERE IS MY TOY!"

Last edited:
Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Azarias)
"The heir is his mother's responsibility mainly and by extension the pack," chastised Azrael. "Your daughter and you were both injured from what I learned of Suzu. In essence the pack failed in their duty to protect the pack's heir...the alpha's son and we deserve to suffer for it, even those who of us who were unaware of the events and did not come to help." Azrael's voice grew monotonous and quiet at his latter statement as he set two cups down and grabbed some chamomile tea and lavender sprigs which were set within the two cups, turning to the wild tail, his visage was full of regret and self-loathing at himself mainly for not being here. "You could hardly be expected to know that you and your child would be hunted down like dogs hunt a fox and ripped from the safety of this home. We simply do not have enough members to maintain a constant vigilance at all times over the territory and the pack house...yet at the same time we cannot be expected to awake twenty-four seven. Hannah is unlike any alpha I have known. She does not go out and willingly bite people to add numbers to the pack and to my knowledge none of the other pack members here have even bitten and sired cubs of their own through the virus that runs through our bloodlines. We also have a lack of females here to breed with and thus no other pups but the heir...he will end up inheriting a pack of old people," the male said with a shake of his head. "Do not fault yourself for your action or lack of inaction wild tail...you did your best and even so, exhaustion is not the best factor in determining who wins and doesn't win a fight."

NPC Hunter (Azarias)
The hunter who had yet to or really cared to introduce himself to the pack's omega had been kept under far longer than expected...in fact he wouldn't end up waking until a scream of rage stirred the male to awareness and even then he would be groggy and feel nauseous. So, the sudden shouting echoing throughout the room did not help matters, nor the slamming open of the door. Though the male was also confused as to what happened, he did stir and slowly sit up. "Do you mind shutting the fuck up?" he growled out hoarsely. For the moment, he didn't realize who it was that was standing in the room with him, nor the fact that the omega had succeeded in fleeing the building and been gone for some hours now or that it was bloody morning. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

OOC: I did have to look up some symptoms of General Anesthesia for this. I have not looked up using combined dosage of GA plus chloroform.

Amanda

Amanda flet bad when Azrael said that they lacked female's to breed, as she couldn't help that, because her condition.
"I am sorry that i can't help you with lack of females, i can't get pregnant, my father kicked me out because that."

Bellatrix
Annabelle

Bellatrix taked hold of Hunter's neck and lifted up him, growling to him.
"Where is MY toy!"
Bellatrix looked so furious, that it wouldn't be suprice that she would snap hunter's neck.​

Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Hannah)
Unaware of the woman's current feelings or her thoughts, Azrael listened to the water boiling before retrieving it from the stove and turning it off, pouring the water into two cups. "Your father threw you out because you have the misfortune of suffering fertility issues or lack of the organs to produce youth?" The omega's face turned into a scowl at her words as he turned in her direction, setting the tea kettle back down on the stove after pouring it into the two cups with tea bags and lavender sprigs. "It seems we have something in common then in relation to parental figures....my father injured me and exiled me from our ancestral lands at fifteen," he said, the scowl remaining in place as he spoke of his own sire. "Even though he is nothing but the pack's better, he had that authority to do so....all because I tried to leave as I was sick of him abusing my sisters and treating them harshly and unfairly. Do not be miss...I gave up on the idea of having children years ago thanks to this," he said, gesturing towards his clouded eyes. "Mmm...forgive me, I'm being rude. Azrael Marshadow," he said, lowering his hand that was up near his eyes and holding it out to the woman.

NPC Hunter (Azarias)
The hunter snarled lowly as his neck was suddenly grasped and lifted up, his foggy glazed eyes alighting upon the person who was holding him and he gave a long insufferable sigh. "Bella, only you would refer to the omega as your property and toy. She isn't here?" he questioned in confusion inhaling the air but his sense of smell was still being affected by the rag held over his face, even if he was slowly coming to awareness. "I'll be damned, your toy has some fight in her after all," the male said with a laugh. "You want to be mad at someone...your toy jumped me...I suggest punishing Kallen and the other medics for forcing me to babysit her and not locking up their medicines more secure where she couldn't break into them. Woman was already outside due to injuries sustained to her stomach looking for a medic when I happened upon her after returning from a hunt." Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amanda

"Amanda Goldback"
Amanda shaked to Azrael's hand.
"I don't think your eyesight would stop you from getting children. You have survived that fight and moving away from your father's pack. That means that you aren't weak or helpless."

Bellatrix
Annabelle

"I should snap your neck you weakling, you lost to my toy."
Bellatrix throwed hunter to wall.
"But i am busy to found my toy."
Bellatrix left building, slamming door shut behind her and inhaled, she could smell weak smell of Angelica. Thanks of that she was one who had bited her and by that she started head to way where Angelica had headed.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back