“Oh please, like I would have- Whatever, just get her out of her and heal that bite wound. I know who started the fire. And I’m going after him!” Rex gives chase after Lucky and shortly finds him with no issues. “Hey! What is wrong with you? I thought you said you wanted nothing to do with anyone and be left alone. Then you come here anyway and try to burn your friends?!?!? ANSWER ME!” Rex was already disappointed by Lucky’s behavior already, but biting a little girl and burning the home to not only him but millions of others was too far. Lucky was as his name says ‘lucky’ enough for Rex to blow off shooting everyone on a plane.

A8B22454-C082-454B-8723-4E117923EEED.jpegD0840BBD-BCF0-4861-8680-CB3E0888DCA4.jpeg
Rex uses two of his machine as a sort of duel weld mode with the “Block Party” in one arm, (a machine Rex can use to shield himself, and create force fields for himself and others) and the “Funchucks” in the other. (giant robo nunchucks)

P PopcornPie

Lucky chuckled. He'd found Rex. Dear, sweet, innocent Rex, still thinking he had a grip on the little rabbit. Ohohohoh, how he anticipated Rex's reaction to his new accessory. He sounded so shocked, so disappointed, that Lucky could only smirk, even if he didn't feel smugness. The rabbit just turned around slowly. "You fool. She hugged me. Otherwise, I would have left her alone." He turned his back to Rex again, and stalked towards the headquarters. "I wasn't off to burn anyone. This is but a quick errand, and then I'll be out of your hair. Just picking up something."

"'Lucky', it was?" Samus retorted. "We have never seen you before. What could you possibly want that we have?"

The rabbit silently motioned his bionic paw towards Rex. "He said you have the technology that will let me move between worlds."

"He WHAT?!"
Samus turned on her heel to fix Rex with a fuming glare. "You told this insane rabbit about our abilities?!"

Mao Mao, who was rushing Megumin to the medical wing, turned and shouted, "What the hell, Rex?" Not helping his stress was poor Megumin attempting to get herself free of his grasp. This was a nightmare! Her head was spinning. Something was wrong with Chomusuke!

"Nothing to hurt you, idiots."
Lucky hissed. "I'm just going to use it to track down a raptor I know."

"All you're tracking down is the soap in our prison showers!"
Samus snapped, practically pouncing him like a lioness. "Come here! You're getting your head put on straight!" Unfortunately, Lucky slipped away, and had kicked into high gear. "Rex, you're going to tell me EVERYTHING you know about that rabbit!" She ordered, pulling him along with her Grapple Beam.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Rex was trapped by the grapple beam and was forced to run with her. “If you guys are done trashing me, I didn’t tell him about your ‘abilities’ I don’t even know who you are.” Rex continues to explain what happened. “His name’s Lucky. He and I were kidnapped to fight in some stupid war, and he was depressed because he thought he caused a few problems but he didn’t. Then I found out he doesn’t have a home so I told him about this place. But then after he finds out about clones or whatever he starts going crazy, tells me he wants to be alone and started talking about how he wants his emotions ripped out of him to be pure rage. Then all of a sudden he comes back here and wants to kill everyone and I don’t know why! What’s your deal robot lady and demonic tiger demon?”

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"My deal is, this could mean trouble! And not the kind we may be thinking of." Samus spoke. "You may not know me, but I know you're a fellow agent." In fact, he was reported missing, but others leapt to the case before she or Mao Mao had a chance to address it. She listened closely, making sure Rex knew it with tilts of her head. "So, basically, survivor's guilt. It definitely doesn't sound like he's after us. If he wanted to attack us, he would have done it by now. That's a sign he's not a lost cause. Didn't you notice that strange stone across his chest? I bet it has something to do with his behavior, unless he always had those creepy green eyes." Everything Rex said fit together in her mind, between his disappearance, the influx of teleportations Mao Mao told her about, and Megumin's condition. "Why would an event of this caliber be kept a secret from us? This could have been avoided."

Meanwhile, Lucky tore all around the buildings, stirring up several MPF members.

“He never had that whenever I saw him back at the blood gulch. He must have got it when we went back to go home. He also said he wanted to be a killing machine by the end of this but he never said or showed anything about him killing us.”

Meanwhile a new member would be seen making his way around the Cape, this was his first day. Before this certain someone could have a chance to talk to one of the multiverse members to help him on directions, he sees a bunny coming his way here so he turns invisible and hides on the ceiling.

Rex then sees him tear down the same multiverse members that someone was about to talk to.
“Lucky, that’s enough!” Rex reverts his Funchuck arm back to normal and disable Samus’s grapple beam with his Nanites. As the someone was about to step in, he sees Rex run ahead of a robot lady and a weird.. whatever Mao Mao is and transforms his arm back to his Funchuck and smacks Lucky with it. “I swear I’m gonna knock those giant teeth out of your head if you don’t tell us what you want and knock it off!”

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"Hey! No disabling the suit!" Samus was helpless as Rex tore ahead. Christ, the kid was fast. But was Lucky faster...?

Well, yes, but Rex managed to knock him off his nubs with a Funchuck.

The real Lucky that Rex knew would have been biting off his head for smacking him. Instead, he remained calm, chuckling. "I just said what I wanted, Laddie." He muttered, as he rose to his nubs. "I'm gonna redeem meself. I'm gonna get that Toffee. I just need a portal device, so I can warp to his location. Wasn't expectin' Megumin to be here, though..." He looked behind Rex. "Where's your other friend, Sora?" Those two were just about inseparable. Unless Sora didn't make it...? Nah, he was probably doing stupid shit elsewhere.

Rex would grind his teeth more when Lucky mentioned Toffee and Sora at a time like this. Clearly it’s like he’s lost his mind. “Sora’s fine, he went back home. But your concern shouldn’t be on him right now when you’ve got an angry EVO on your tail right now. You have nothing to redeem, nothing was on you! How many times do I have to tell you that before I have to beat the common sense into you! Before you learn not to kill yourself OR your friends!”
Rex shouted extremely pissed at Lucky’s unnecessary nonsense causing trouble for him and everyone else.

While all this is happening our "someone" watches in the background wondering if he should interfere or not. ????: "(Who are these guys? And what's up with the bunny. Are they good or bad? Maybe I should keep an eye on them for now)" ???? thought to himself and decides to tail these strangers for a bit, wanting where this leads to.

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Samus gently walked behind Rex. "Back away. Your bravery is admirable, but I really don't think he's in his right mind right now..." Her eyes were widened by Lucky's reaction to Rex's threat. That ever creepy smile on his face just got a smidge bigger. "We need to take that thing off of him." The bounty hunter would then reach down for Lucky's stone patch. Now this got a reaction out of the rabbit, as he fired a blank at her. "I don't think so, lassie!" He shouted. "This jade guards me power. What, you want to take it off so I can be beaten down some more? Hah! Mismakora said herself that no one can take it off!" He lowered his head and snarled. "...And no chance in Hell will I stand here, and let you get the reinforcements you need." The bunny would then continue his mad scramble for the headquarters, while Mao Mao and bandaged-up Megumin caught up with the remaining two. After Samus relayed Rex's story, peppering it with her own comments, Mao Mao seemed to understand. "So he is hunting for someone he thinks he needs to defeat solo, and needs our technology to do it, because he lives in a different dimension he doesn't know, but also put something on himself so he won't feel any mercy?" The cat tilted his head. "Geez. That's extreme. Even for me."

Megumin was left distraught. "But there was nothing wrong with him having mercy..."

“Yeah.” Said Rex in response to Mao Mao. “He’s haunting this guy named Toffee, apparently half lizard, half man kind of thing I was planning to go after him someday to make sure no one else’s ended up like Lucky and now it seems Mr. blabberbutt” He said referring to Lucky. “Wants to beat me to the punch. But enough about Toffee, just help me stop him before he can do any damage”

P PopcornPie

"Sounds more like Toffee is haunting him." Mao Mao remarked, as he ran past. "I'm not sure if we should arrest him, but we should definitely restrain him until we sort this out!"

Samus nodded in agreement. "It looks like he's gone in over his head." She gazed down at him. "It seems I'll just have to keep asking about this story later." Then she chased.

This made Megumin the last of the three to leave, and she stared at Rex somberly. "Poor Chomusuke...That is magic if I've ever seen it! Very, very bad magic!" She grabbed Rex's hand as she followed suit.

Meanwhile, Lucky had finally found a way inside the building, and was proceeding like a mad rhinoceros towards the room where technology was stored...

Rex uses the RR for some fast travel while making sure Megumin doesn't get left in the dust, he continues to talk with the others. "Yeah, I meant to say hunting but it's a slip of the tongue. Toffee's pretty much been haunting him ever since we were taken. So now not only do I have to deal with Lizard brains, I also gotta stop a friend from doing something stupid that's not only gonna hurt him, but other people inside this place too.." Megumin speaks up. "Lucky did have that green thing in his chest. Maybe all of this is magic. Have you seen that thing before? Maybe you can gives us some insight about it" Rex tells the others as they chased after Lucky.

The "someone" tailing Rex, Megumin, Samus and Mao Mao becomes disappointed in himself for not acting sooner. ????:
"(Aw man. I knew I should have acted sooner, these guys are just helpin' out a friend and I couldn't see that. So stupid! Well one thing's for sure. I gotta help them to make sure the bunny doesn't hurt anyone.)"

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Megumin shook her head tearfully. "No! I've never seen anything like it. But there's no way an enchanted mineral was made by beakers and wires and such!" It was too complex to be something even those at Project Freelancer could create! It absolutely had to be magic! But of what kind? If only she didn't give herself tunnel vision for Explosion magic! She had to rack her brain like she never had before. "Maybe it's Lock magic, capable of locking away objects! But, no, I don't think emotions count as objects." She nearly gave herself an aneurysm trying to remember every little spell she learned, until she came upon one that, while not being the kind Lucky had, could possibly be a solution.

"I know! Maybe whatever the problem is can be cured with the Break Spell spell! I don't know it, but I do know Aqua does! We just have to find out where...she went..." She slowed, sighed, and sniffled. She was finally in desperate need for her friends' assistance, but didn't know where to even begin looking for them. "O-or maybe it could be the Puppet spell!...But I don't remember it creating magic jade."

Lucky crept into the room, drooling. "It's like looking at a candy shop..."

Last edited:
“You haven’t practiced other spells yet?” Rex was gonna flip out and on top of him being stressed by Luck’ shenanigans, but decides to cool it as he needs Megumin to be calm as she can be, because she could do something at the last moment to help stop Lucky. Plus he’s pretty sure Samus and Mao Mao would kill him if he hurt her feelings. “Ok, just try and remember how to use whatever spell that can help Lucky snap out of it.” Rex and the others catch up with Lucky. Before he could grab anything, Rex catches one of his arms with the Blast Caster 5F7AC512-CF2A-40CF-8FEE-D1D1CA070DE1.jpeg “Funny, I’m pretty sure you weren’t given permission to those sweets yet.”

P PopcornPie

"Why would I!?" Megumin appeared offended that Rex would even insinuate such a thing. "My Explosion can finish off a fight like that!" She snapped her fingers, then seemed to sweat. "Which you probably already know...Eheh..." He was right, they were really handling a lion without any steaks. Somehow, they had to figure out how to not only restrain Lucky, but what that curse was, who gave it to Lucky, and if there was a counterspell, or if a counterspell could be made, and how to perform the counterspell either way....

Fortunately, Rex had the restraining part down. "Way to go!" Megumin waved her staff like a cheerleader's pom-pom.

"Okay, you. Settle." Samus ordered softly. "You're clearly unstable, but seeing as you haven't been flat out malicious, we won't throw you in prison. We're just going to help you sort this out."

"You've clearly acted without thinking." Mao Mao agreed. "We need to stop that heart thing before it corrupts you completely!"

(And now comes the part where we shamelessly copypaste Lucky's prologue for Hunters)

"Oh, would you all relax?"
Lucky growled playfully at them. "I'm not here to hurt you! I'm just here for an open door to an endless world of possibilities!" He cheerily stroked the device. "With this, I can go wherever I want...I can find her..." He looked down at his strange makeshift belt, which was actually Lana's forgotten dress.

"Chomusuke, you've got to stay here, and be cured!" Megumin protested. "You've clearly had your head messed up, just like me! But if you rest with me, we can recover together!"

"Too fuckin' late for that, lass!" Lucky barked. "All that time, I was tugged around by the heart. Now, I am behind an impenetrable wall! Nobody will ever treat Lucky O' Chopper like a cuddlytoy again! Hahaha-"

All of a sudden, there was a loud tearing noise, and an electrified purple rift appeared. Everyone was sent to the floor by its force, and everything not bolted down was scattered all around the room. Megumin squealed like a puppy. "I don't want to go through any more portals!" She tightly gripped her hat and staff, wincing. What horrible place laid beyond that portal?! Somebody else could be the guinea pig for that thing!

"Dear G-! Megumin! Mao Mao! Rex! Behind me!" Thinking on her toes, Samus used her Grapple Beam to pull Megumin, and everybody else, towards her. Then, audibly groaning, she began to drag everyone to safety. Everyone including Lucky, but his twitching suggested that he had other plans...

I thought this place was safe from places any universal threats, why is there a black hole here!?“ Rex yelled as he hanged on for dear life, but that’s when the ‘someone’ from earlier decides to step in. “Looks like you guys could use a little help.” Said the mysterious voice which turned out to be..
912255D0-7178-4526-9039-87B5E85358FF.gif
Miles Morales! Coming from out of nowhere hoping to land a Venom punch on Lucky.

P PopcornPie

"Rrrgh, we should be!" Samus strained. "This must be an extremely powerful rift!" She clung onto everyone with all her might, her brow caked in sweat. Every joint felt like it was going to pop apart. But she had to keep holding on. Poor Megumin and Rex had already been through this song and dance! And Lucky needed to be freed from that jade more than he needed to have another adventure! Mao Mao struggled to hold Lucky in, but he was really kicking. "That wormhole is me ticket!" He yelled happily.

"No, it's not!" Mao Mao shouted back. "If anything, it's a ticket to death! We're your ticket back to sanity!"

Samus really couldn't hold anyone else...Which was why Miles wasn't exactly welcome. "Child, please, stand back! This rift is incredibly strong! I'm not even sure if we'll be able to figure out where it leads!"

"I know where it leads: Exactly where I want! That is a Toffee portal if I've ever seen one!" To her horror, Lucky had finally squirmed out of Mao Mao's arms, and let himself be swallowed by the rift. "If I'm wrong, I guess I'll be back for that device later. Best case scenario, I'm off to go slaughter a raptor! See you later! I'll bring back an eyeball for you, Rex! Don't cry for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-!" His voice echoed as he vanished into the vortex. Lucky didn't know it, but he had just let himself be taken to the Borderlands.

"Chomusuuuuuuuke!" Megumin cried. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" She frantically tried to reach in and pull him out, but Mao Mao had greater success in holding her back.

The rift seemed pleased with Lucky's sacrifice, and closed itself, gurgling with satisfaction. All of them could finally fall back to the ground, with Samus in particular being exhausted.

Last edited:
“Da’g, I missed” Samus tells Miles to stand back but ignores it believing he can help.“Which is why I can whoa-“ Miles took this rift for granted and is a lot stronger then it looks. “I can.. hang on to.. the ground a little bit. But I can stick here no problem, just gotta web him!” Miles tried to web Lucky back here but fails in doing so. “NO!” Rex screamed. “*Sigh.* Great, now I don’t know where he could be. For all I know he could dead! That’s it! I gotta find Toffee as soon as I can so something like that doesn’t happen again. And who are you?!”

He said looking at Miles. “I’m Spider-Man. I saw you and these other guys chasing after that weird looking bunny.” “Then why didn’t you help to stop him!?” “I was minding my business until I heard someone running my way, I hid myself and saw you guys trying to stop him for whatever reason, then I heard you guys talking about how he was being controlled by something and decided to help. I’m sorry I just wasn’t able to help your friend earlier.” Rex was trying his very best to process all the info he was given: how Lucky was still going after Toffee, and that he had that green thing in his chests.

All the things he seen that was going: He bit one of his friends, tried to burn the Cape and went in this portal that came out of nowhere, just to find Toffee.

All the people he’s meeting right now: This robot girl with electric grappling hooks, devil tigers with swords, this kid who says he’s a superhero who’s named ‘Spider-Man’ and including the returning Megumin.

“Guess I have a lot of explaining to do huh?” “Normally I was gonna go find my new room, but yeah, and an explanation on that portal would also be nice.” Miles said wanting to find out what was going on.

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Arthur

It seemed that a few months had resulted in both Arthur and Midna swapping personalities. Whereas Morgan had been much calmer and the Twilight Princess more of a hothead, today she was the one acting rational whilst her human ally had already riled himself up over the very sore subject of Zant.

Under normal circumstances, a death probably would not have fazed him that much, but "Point Zero" was so much more different. More personal. Back in his worlds, those around him died for reasons besides for pure bloodshed; his gang had lived bad lives, become outlaws, so he wasn't taken by surprise when some of them just didn't make it. But Zant? He just killed for fun and bloodshed. His victims didn't deserve to die... especially not kids, of all people.

"Well, we gotta confront Zant sooner or later." He responded, shaking his head out of irritation as Midna pointed out that Cobblepot's contraptions needed the same Twilight that would suffocate and kill a normal human being. He shook his head a few seconds later when the Princess asked if they could hire the old Van der Linde gang. He'd thought about it a few times, but every time he turned it down. This time was no exception.

"No. Last I had a... conversation with Dutch-" If one could call his last moments with his pseudo-father that- "all his words had turned out to be lies. That, or he went crazy. God-damn Micah was manipulating him the whole time." Another dishonorable bastard who Arthur despised. Micah Bell had always given him the creeps, but being a traitor to the gang made him ten times worse- and that didn't include his whispering in Dutch, turning him against everyone who was truly loyal.

"And Marston? You want me to drag him outta his family life and back into this dangerous business?" The gunslinger couldn't help but snort at Midna's suggestion.

"...No, and that's final. What would happen if he died? Abigail and Jack would be devastated." Marston would have his personal life, and Arthur wouldn't budge on that. At least, not now. But there was this gnawing urge to get John anyways; he'd been his brother, anyways, and Arthur could trust on him any time. But was that worth risking his life and potentially ruining his family if John was killed in the heat of this multiversal battle?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(For anyone still watching The Cape and have interacted with my characters- Sorry! Ping me in your posts, and I'll find the character you were interacting with and respond to you ASAP!)

“Da’g, I missed” Samus tells Miles to stand back but ignores it believing he can help.“Which is why I can whoa-“ Miles took this rift for granted and is a lot stronger then it looks. “I can.. hang on to.. the ground a little bit. But I can stick here no problem, just gotta web him!” Miles tried to web Lucky back here but fails in doing so. “NO!” Rex screamed. “*Sigh.* Great, now I don’t know where he could be. For all I know he could dead! That’s it! I gotta find Toffee as soon as I can so something like that doesn’t happen again. And who are you?!” He said looking at Miles. “I’m Spider-Man. I saw you and these other guys chasing after that weird looking bunny.” “Then why didn’t you help to stop him!?” “I was minding my business until I heard someone runnin’ my way, I hid myself and saw you guys trying to stop him for whatever reason, then I heard you guys talking about how he was being controlled by something and decided to help. I’m sorry I just wasn’t able to help your friend earlier.” Rex was trying his very best to process all the info he was given: how Lucky was still going after Toffee, and that he had that green thing in his chests.

All the things he seen that was going: He bit one of his friends, tried to burn the Cape and went in this portal that came out of nowhere, just to find Toffee.

All the people he’s meeting right now: This robot girl with electric grappling hooks, devil tigers with swords, this kid who says he’s a superhero who’s named ‘Spider-Man’ and including the returning Megumin.

“Guess I have a lot of explaining to do huh?” “Normally I was gonna go find my new room, but yeah, and an explanation on that portal would also be nice.” Miles said wanting to find out what was going on.

P PopcornPie

Megumin continued to stare tearfully at the spot in space where Chomusuke had just been devoured. She'd just reunited with him, and now he was lost in some other world all over again! Did the Director do this?! Well, they couldn't find out if they just let him float through that wormhole alone! "Poor Chomusuke..." She whimpered. "He looked so sick, and that could have been a portal to nowhere! And that could be the best case scenario! He could be getting blown to bits, or eaten, or pulled apart! We've gotta rescue him!" She flailed her head around at her cohorts.

Unfortunately, there was another problem taking up the bulk of Mao Mao's mind: The condition of Samus. Her suit was barely functional after using up so much strength, and she barely resisted as her partner lifted her up. "It's all right, Samus. That was awesome!" He flitted his worried eyes to Megumin. "Meg, are you all right? Is everybody okay? Newbie, are you all right?"

“Spider-Man!” Said Miles, wanting to be called by his alter ego name. “I’m fine, thanks.” “Same here. So which one do you guys want to start with. Me explaining, or you two introducing yourselves?”

P PopcornPie

"It's only fair if we explain first." Mao Mao meowed. "But first, let me take care of my partner. Follow me." He smiled gratefully when Megumin aided in carrying Samus, and they sauntered out of the room together.

Samus was gently laid down in the medic wing with a heavy sigh. She'd let her Power Suit deactivate, if only to make it easier on her friends, and herself. Every single muscle cell felt like it had been put through a wringer. "I may have stretched myself a couple inches, but I'll be fine." She weakly assured her partner and apprentice.

"You let yourself rest. I'll take care of the newbie. Interrupt if you need anything." Then Mao Mao turned to Miles. "I'm assuming you were either rescued, like Samus, or brought here with an invitation, like me. Either way, you're with the Multiverse Protection Foundation. We have a long history I didn't have much part of, but the bulk of it is, we're trying to help realign the multiverse. We've been seeing waves of people being shuffled around dimensions, people trying to take over other people's dimensions, or dimensions just being under siege and needing our assistance. I'm Mao Mao, one of the newer agents, and this is Samus Aran. The girl here is Megumin, and she arrived not long before you. Like Samus, she is a rescue."

"I'm here mostly because I got separated from my party." Megumin's voice was still quite saddened. "I just got returned from a quest in a place called Blood Gulch. I used to be the Explosion Archwizard of Axel, and several variations thereof, but then I was stripped of everything I stood for by someone called-Urm, never mind. I was just forced to fight with grenades and stuff instead. Cheap Explosion imitations. And then it turned out that my head got screwed up, so even though I got it back in the end, I still can't use my Explosion magic for a while! Can you believe it!?" She gripped her staff protectively. "Do you know how I can speed up my recovery?"

"Wait, wait, wait." Samus growled. "Who took your powers?"

Megumin began to sweat, as she drummed her fingers on her staff. What had she done!? The Director said not to tell! Sorry, Church, she had no choice but to make you the scapegoat! "Church. Church did it. He was trying to cripple us Red Team members so the Blue Team would have an edge. But then the war ended, so he gave them back, and said sorry."

Mao Mao cocked an eyebrow. "That doesn't explain your seizures...Or anything Mewtwo said..."

“Okay, it’s nice to meet you guys and for the last time, the name’s Spider-Man!” Miles annoyingly told Mao Mao. “Hey you look like you can barely move, need a little help?” Miles notices Samus’s power suit is low on energy and decides to give her a little juice.

Rex let out a big ‘here we go’ sigh turning to the others, preparing for an explanation.
“Yeah, I’m guessing you know about the Blood Gulch. Well, Lucky and I weren’t the only ones taken there, it was her too; and this Church guy is some robot god we had to protect or something from this other robot god called the meta or else he was gonna destroy the world. The reason our powers were taken is because they thought we would be too destructive around Church, but the red team and the team he was on proved everyone wrong and decided to give them back.”

P PopcornPie

Samus's brow furrowed. Just like that, it all came together. "So whoever sent you made bodies that lacked powers, then transferred you into them, and, from there, you were forced to fight in those bodies?" One could see her bristle, desiring to know who would put innocent people through such an unethical experiment. "And why was the MPF not informed about these 'robot gods'?"

The tables had turned, now it was Megumin frustrated with Rex. "What are you doing!?" She whispered urgently. "Mr. Director told us to be quiet about all that AI stuff, remember? We have to backpedal, quick!" Or God knew what the Director would do to them, especially on the off chance that he was watching!

Megumin played with her fingers as she spoke to her mentors. "Rex is just making things up, ma'am." She explained quickly, her tone somewhat shrill. "His mind must've gotten sick, too. Church really didn't know what he was doing with that body-cloning technology! Heheheh~!"

"Well, that's three for one." Mao Mao replied worriedly. "If everyone was handled the same way, then we should round up everyone who was involved with this case, and test them for psychological issues."

"Th-that isn't necessary! It's probably just me. They did always say I had a crazy brain, haha!"

Rex remembers the fact he must keep what happen on the Blood Gulch a secret thanks to Megumin. “(Arg. She’s right, I gotta keep my promise to that director guy. I doubt, he’ll do anything, but he did manage to kidnap us with no trouble, and if someone finds out about this I don’t know what they’ll do or how they’ll end up)”

“So let me get this straight, you guys were c-“ “Y’know what, Megumin’s right. I hate that place so much I wanted to forget it as soon as possible and probably am making stuff up. I forgot what happened.” Rex looks at rest of the group, also intercepting Miles in the middle of recapping. Listen, I know what I just said, but you need to believe me and keep this a secret or something bad may happen.Rex whispers to Miles.

Miles was extremely confused on what to think of this, but decides to believe Rex and join in.
“As I was saying. You don’t remember what happened, and just wasted our time time with that clone god stuff?” Added Miles.

“Yes, before Lucky came by I was minding my own business in the bar, so my mind may be a little scrambled, and maybe I can’t think right after what just happened and need a breather.” Claimed Rex, making up with the best excuse he can, hoping Samus & Mao Mao buy it. “There’s no need for any test, we’re fine, we got our powers back; end of story.” “I’ll take your word for it.. Rex.

P PopcornPie

Both operatives stared the three kids down. Then, Mao Mao would crouch around Samus, effectively hiding her from their sight. "You three, please leave." Once the trio had exited the room, they would whisper a conversation.

"I'm not buying it." Mao Mao hissed. "But it seems that those kids were sworn to secrecy. And that tone doesn't say 'I was making things up' at all."

"I just don't understand why robot gods and unethical cloning projects would be hidden from us."
Samus whispered back. "Sounds like something the MPF could handle, no sweat. Especially with our powers."

"As soon as you're better, we should contact Mr. Fury, and see what he can dig up." Mao's ears folded. "The kids won't like it, but we can't let this stay under our noses."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Phew! Good one, Rex!" Megumin smiled. "Anyway, 'Miles', was it? You already heard him give you my name."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back