• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Calling OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have not been getting a n y push notifications for RPN.

I am very much still interested in this roleplay. I haven't posted my CS's because I'm finishing up school this week. But I plan to get them up by tomorrow.

I am very much still interested in this roleplay. I haven't posted my CS's because I'm finishing up school this week. But I plan to get them up by tomorrow.
No worries! And good luck with school, though I’m sure you have it in the bag already.

No worries! And good luck with school, though I’m sure you have it in the bag already.
I finish up today actually! I'm so glad to be done especially since my school is allowing us to have our graduation in July

Then congratulations! I know you’re glad that it’s over and done with for now!

So just want to point at that the demigod and legacies would not have met their divine parent/ ancestor. They’d only find out about them after getting their vision. Think of Percy Jackson, how when having kids with humans a lot of the Gods dipped. And with legacies they know of their bloodline but they haven’t come into contact with their ancestor.

erzulie erzulie Is it alright if I finish two of my characters for the deadline, and then finish the other two if I'm accepted?

I'm thinking of making a character that's a bit like American Dragon Jake Long. He's going to be a Japanese demigod whose father is Ryujin, a dragon sea god that can supposedly shape-shift into a human sometimes. would this be okay?

I'm gonna assume yes from the reactions. lol

Now I'm wondering about my second character. i'm having trouble deciding which bloodline he should be from. One idea, his ancestor is Hercules/Heracles (same person, different names) since he supposedly had a lot of kids and it would make my character a legacy of Zeus. Or should I make him only a legacy of Zeus alone if you think making his ancestor Hercules is too much? I'll try not to make him too powerful either way.

I'm gonna assume yes from the reactions. lol

Now I'm wondering about my second character. i'm having trouble deciding which bloodline he should be from. One idea, his ancestor is Hercules/Heracles (same person, different names) since he supposedly had a lot of kids and it would make my character a legacy of Zeus. Or should I make him only a legacy of Zeus alone if you think making his ancestor Hercules is too much? I'll try not to make him too powerful either way.
So he’d be a legacy of Hercules rather than Zeus because they only count the god/demigod they are a descendant of as an ancestor rather than that deity's parents or grandparents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back