• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Brat’s With Potential {:Arc 1:}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mr. Imamura
Interaction: @ everyone in his class
Mentions: N/A

images

Mr. Imamura rushed down the hall. Ironically, he was late to his class. When he finally reached his destination he quickly opened the door and went straight to his desk to get sorted. "I am so sorry class. Please excuse my tardiness. It is completely unacceptable of me to be this late. Good to see you all." He began organizing several piles of papers and files. "I'll begin roll in just a second." Some would say he fumbled to get himself straight. A poor performance for a teacher at a prodigious school.

Mr. Sterling
Interaction: @ everyone in his class
Mentions: N/A

1604283286725.jpeg

Mr. Sterling finally made himself down to the field. He could see his students conversing and casually going about. When he got into acceptable range he shouted so all could hear. "Well it seems you all were clever enough to follow all my directions clearly. Good. Now we can move on. I want everyone to line up shoulder-to-shoulder in front of me."

Marie scrambled down the hall like a designer who nearly forgot the finishing touch on the lead models dress, she had hiked up her dress even to make the running the very least a bit more bearable than nearly tripping constantly "Damn it, of course I had to make sure all my stuff had been moved in and now I'm late" she mumbled as she spun and dodged out of other stragglers ways eventually reaching the class she was assigned to. She composed herself and pulled out a hair brush and gave her messed up hair a quick brush so that it looked somewhat decent and calmly opened the door "Bonjour, my apologies teacher but my items had not all arrived before class" She said in a heavy French accent.

She courtsyed calmly at Mr. Imamura before doing the same to the class "I promise sir and it won't happen again" she said before going to take a seat but before she could Marie locked eyes with Shanti that made her stop dead in her tracks "Je n’en crois pas mes yeux* ! It is an absolute pleasure to meet you Madam in the flesh might I add, you are my favourite online fashion guru. You may not know me exactly but I'm the only daughter of the Bouvaqis the fashion designer and runway model pairing. If I'm not mistaken you posted about our previous winter collection, which I mostly made" Marie over explained proudly as she was absolutely star struck that she and Shanti were in the same class together

Interaction: Shanti ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )
*I can’t believe my eyes!

Mr. Imamura's Class
Mention(s): GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Japanime Japanime

Larrisa Wierbowski
"Thank God." Larissa mutters under her breath as the teacher finally arrives in class. She was disappointed that the 'Queen' had already removed her buttocks from his desk but at least there would be proper order to this class. Or not. The teacher instead scrambles to organize his papers while making frantic apologies. What kind of school is this. She runs her hands through her lavender hair and pushes the back of her head against the window.

Then she looks up as another student enters the classroom. She's cute. Larissa thinks with a smile, then a frown, was that her thought or his? Either way better to be the first to initiate. She starts to raise a hand to wave the new student over to the 'cool corner' but immediately stops when she joins in fawning over Shanti. Nevermind, I think I'm going to be sick.

Rodney Wierbowski
Rodney watches Mr. Imamura's late arrival with a flat expression, his head resting against one hand as the other pops open his notebook. He feels a sense of disappointment that the teacher didn't see Shanti's buttocks resting on his desk. Wait, what? Rodney frowns. What the hell. She obsessed over the stupidest things. He picked up his fountain pen and popped off the cap with his thumb. He needed to stay objective, not get lost in the echo chamber of their empathic link.

Seated close to the door Rodney hears the footsteps stop outside in the hallway but the door doesn't open for a long moment. When the new student enters, even later than the tardy teacher, he can't help but smile at her accent. Another European. French accent? Ah, yes. She's cute. Rodney then frowns, was that his thought or hers? No, it had to be her. He was above shallow attractions but she kept on dragging him down. Damn her.

His expression flattens as he takes another deep breath and starts writing notes in his notebook, suppressing a snicker when the new student identifies her illustrious designer family. He didn't even feel clever at this point. This scheme was basically writing itself. He was just along for the ride.

David Moreno
Interaction: Regynleif Regynleif Japanime Japanime

Hearing the teacher's instructions, David's eyes narrowed in disbelief. The corners of his lips were pulled downward and his jaw was clenched tight; it was obvious that he felt opposed to doing what was told of them. He heaved a heavy sigh, ruffling his hair into a mess of black locks. Once he looked back up, a carefully crafted mask of nonchalance settled on his face. For all his reluctance, he still walked up to his teacher as ordered.

It was easy to think that a slight brush of skin would result in little more than a few bruises and cuts. After all, how much value can one person really place on such an insignificant sort of contact anyway?

Myles rolled his shoulders once last time as he heard his teacher bark orders at the class, cracking his black knuckles while exiting the shaded corner of the training field and joining the others. He lazily joined the beginning of the line, planting himself next to the boy James, before offering a coy grin over in his direction.

The lanky, pale teen proceeded to fold his arms up over his head in a relaxed fashion, elbows pointed up as he eyed Mr. Sterling.
Interactions: startergomer startergomer

1602738582183.png

Evan
Interaction: Japanime Japanime
With some flourish in his movements Evan spun around to face Mr sterling flourishing a over confident smile as he'd line up along side everyone else. "Sooo I assume we are gonna be seeing what we can all do correct"

Elliot Belemon

Elliot let out a sigh of relieve as the teacher finally entered the school. She was surprised that she hadn't freak out as much as she thought it would be, which was good. Those weeks she spent practice talking must have paid off. She sat silently at the back of the class. Her back was slightly hunched, making her looks like slumped on the chair. It was her unconsciousness trying to make herself looks smaller and thus drawing less attention. The teddy seems eager to start the class and already pulled from the backpack a small mini book and pen of its own.

Odette
Interactions: Ineptitude Ineptitude Japanime Japanime
Excited to finally be doing something, she all but skipped along with David. Lining up next to him with the determination to simply wear him down with her presence, she flashed him another smile.

"I wonder what we're gonna do?" She leaned in near him to whisper. The teacher had said shoulder to shoulder so...Odette let her shoulder bump against David's in a friendly manner. Looking back around at the others, she waved to the classmates she had already interacted with, grinning all the while.

David Moreno
Interaction: Regynleif Regynleif Ace Cream Ace Cream Japanime Japanime Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

David flinched back like he was struck. His face turned pale and genuine fear made its home in his heart. His eyes turned up as a plane flew overhead, and the words that left his lips surmised how he felt about the situation in a very succinct manner.

"Ah fuck."

David worked as quickly as he could to drag his classmates out of the way of danger. Only seconds later did a loud crash resound from where they once stood. A large metal container revealed itself as the dust settled, gleaming in the morning sun. There's was little wonder as to what would have happened if they stayed there. The brunette sinked to the ground, trying to regulate his harsh breathing as he palmed at his eyes.

David peeked at Odette from between his fingers. "Let's maybe not do any more touching, yeah? Wouldn't want to get someone smashed into a pancake on our first day after all."

Riza
Mr Imamura's class

In the back of the class near a window I sit eating my dried fruit and staring at the others as they talk. The sunlight filtering in through the window is perfectly warm and glorious. I just want to sleep. I listen to various conversations non of them spiking any interest. One hand in the bag of fruit and the other with a pencil in it when the teacher walks in, he's definitely nervous. Better get started. I move over in my seat to catch more sunlight on my scales. Waiting for this class to do something exciting.

Mr. Imamura's Class
Mention(s): GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Japanime Japanime Ace Cream Ace Cream Walnutt Walnutt

Larrisa Wierbowski
Larissa finishes her cookie, glancing back to give Ellie and Adorabearle a thumbs up. Then she turns forward in her seat and brushes off her hands. Tapping her feat, she waits a long moment, then raises her hand, "Uh... Mr. Imamura, what are we going to be doing this morning?" She was hoping that there wouldn't be any icebreakers involving the front of the class. She wanted to stay far away from Shanti, Annie, and Rodney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back