• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Boys x Marvel...but it's 1x1! ♡ ccxcc ♡

italianissima

> ▪︎ INTRODUCTION
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice or you can just call me Trixie. My pronouns are She/Her. My timezone is GMT+1.

> ▪︎ BEA, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

• MxF/MLW or MLM pairings.
• I don't mind if you're 18+. However, keep in mind that we keep things SFW so let's say 17+.
• REALISTIC FACECLAIMS ONLY.
• Only roleplay as 18+ characters.
• Advanced Literate or Novella writers. This is important since if I get invested a lot in the roleplay I might write... a lot.
• I care about CHARACTERS AND PLOT DEVELOPMENT.
• If I get invested enough in the story, I might create some song playlists about the roleplay and some nice aesthetics for our characters.
• I can play as MULTIPLE CHARACTERS.

> ▪︎ WHAT AM I WILLING TO ROLEPLAY?

I've recently binge watched "The Boys" and I came up with an idea for a roleplay. I'm still thinking about the plot and how to structure it, so I would love to have my partner help me up to create a nice story, that can be totally unique! I wanted to merge the universes of Marvel and The Boys. I'll play as Wanda Maximoff in this and maybe she finds herself in The Boys' universe, but it seems that the change of universes casted a curse on her powers: the more she uses them, the more the risk is to lose them, or even worse... not make it. It'll be a CCxCC roleplay filled with heavy angst, drama, action, adventure, dark themes and romance!

I'm searching for someone who's willing to roleplay as either Homelander or Soldier Boy against Wanda! I want to see how their banter would work out together. Very intense slow burn...
Against Soldier Boy, I also had in mind to play as Peggy Carter to see how it would work out.

[Otherwise, I'm willing to play as Starlight against one of the two, if we only want to keep it "The Boys" themed.]

This is just a basic idea, but I truly want to develop it in the fullest! So, in case you're interested, just send me a DM or reply here and we can start working on it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back