• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blue Sailboat Lounge

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Pierre sang his heart out with no real indicated that he was heard by the person intended or if it was understood as such. As he finished there were a few applause from the remaining patrons at the late hour in the bar. Pierre pretty much ignored them and tried to find the next song to sing while he waited. He picked one but as he turned to sing but saw dawn by the stage trying to get his attention. He almost jumped at the sight of her and felt a little nervous. Still he steered himself and walked down from the stage to her. "Thanks for speaking to me." He said kindly to her with his soft loving smile. "Come with me outside, s'il vous plait."

He her outside where Pierre ran out earlier that day to have his episode. It was appropriate he thought as it was part of what he wanted to say, still as he looked at when the paused he hesitated. "Well... eh..." he groaned at himself and his inability to speak and pushed himself to do." I know today has being confusing for you, for that I apologize that wasnt my intention. In truth I a, as confused as you. Ever since I met you I have been confused... since I came here, I never thought I would find someone I care about like you or that I should find someone... I have what you call "Baggage", you saw one of those to day." He pointed at the spot he had his episode."My brother as well is sick and has his own issues. All is not something I want to subject someone to, especially someone I care about so much like you."

Screen-Shot-2019-07-25-at-6-23-58-PM.png

Dawn Holley

mood: anxious

mentions: margot

interacts: pierre

Dawn smiled nervously and nodded at Pierre's request to go outside. "Sure thing," she replied, following him out to the back area. Her talk with Margot had slightly calmed her mind, at least it helped her see more reason in the situation, and it helped to know that she had a friend that would come support her at a moments notice. She was still quite anxious though. She didn't have any clue what he was going to say to her, the conversation could go any way, and that majorly stressed her out. Still, she figured that there was no point in overthinking everything until she heard what he had to say. She hoped she could handle whatever it was.

She listened closely as Pierre spoke. He sounded a bit uncertain, at least she knew she wasn't alone in her nerves. She still felt uncertain after he spoke. She was mostly expecting this to be a rejection, or maybe a small chance of true feelings being confessed. She wasn't quite sure what this was now. Some feelings seemed to be somewhat confessed, he said he cared about her, but it wasn't that straight forward. Truth be told, Dawn wasn't accustomed to having a voice in a relationship. If an opinion from her was required, she stated it quietly and backed off. Mostly, she just went along with what the other person wanted. Having a conversation about a relationship wasn't something she often did.

Dawn took a breath before responding. "I care about you Pierre, I really do," she started, "And if baggage is something that comes with that, I'm willing to stand by you through all of it." She wanted to make sure that he knew that she wouldn't stay back because of any of his issues. If he wanted her she'd try her best to help with any of them. But she still didn't know if he truly wanted her.

codedbycrucialstar

Pierre paced a little when she replied to his concerns, sending him more confused about what to do. He seemed both glad and upset, his face showing a more distressed and even maddened expression. "You say stuff like makes my think it is that simple, an I love you and determination to make it work. Than I think if thinks went hard would be that simple or things come crashing down." He said clearly scared or uncertain. "I am not certain of this. I havent done this before, had petite aimée sure but noone I want to be with so."

He stopped and seemed to try to gather himself have some semblance of the calm charming man he normally was. "This why broke up with you. Not that I didn't want you far from it, and don't mistake that for simple desire... More, much more. I was scarred my baggage would effect you. If I lashed out at you during my episodes especially.. You.. You are willing to risk all that for me, I can't be that worthy... "He paused as if waiting for an answer before suddenly smirking." This imbecile who thinks its better to dump you now rather than risk it happening later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back