• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

Side note: The senshi will be making their appearance in the city during the daylight hours. Somewhere in the afternoon. Timeline wise I'm not sure where the others are, but it would make sense to get everyone on the same hour once they hit the city. For now time can flow a little differently in the currently two leading parts of the RP (Palace and Northern point)

Reading your CS I can't help but get the impression that you may not have read all the provided information in all the threads. Which makes it very difficult for me to accept the character as I need to be confident that all participants are fully aware of all that had been provided.

Well, I mean, if you feel like I didn't read all the history with the maps and everything, then how do I reflect that in the character sheet? I've gone this far, I'm gonna finish it right!

Everyone has managed to give me full 100% confidence that they have read everything I required of them. I'm asking you not if you read the history. I'm asking you if you read everything. And to prove to me that you did. On your own accord, without help of others. If you really can't, I can not allow Karaul into this RP.

Do you really want me to tell you? Because if I actually have to tell you what it is that I am asking you to do it means you forfeit your position in the RP.

After like a bajillion years I actually finished up Gado's CS and it's done and finalized (beyond relations obvs).

To everyone, I truly apologize for having to show you that side of me while talking with explosiveKitten. All is good now and everything has been sorted. I hope this hasn't changed anyone's opinion on me or the RP and we can all move forward and have fun. I will soon let you all know if Gado, Oluso, and Karaul are accepted.

2 characters have just been approved of. Karaul and Gado. Welcome to both, they can enter the RP whenever you desire.
Remember, it's daytime, a party is happening in the gardens of the north. Shin is walking in the Catacombs, and a shipment is coming in from the north, passing through the eastern district. (That part wasn't in the RP, but figured it might be worth while to know)

I don't think either Gem or I have stated when the party is. I know when I wrote the first post for Kel I left it open so that we could later link up when the time came. I can make time more definite after your next post if you'd like Olissa Olissa

2 characters have just been approved of. Karaul and Gado. Welcome to both, they can enter the RP whenever you desire.
Remember, it's daytime, a party is happening in the gardens of the north. Shin is walking in the Catacombs, and a shipment is coming in from the north, passing through the eastern district. (That part wasn't in the RP, but figured it might be worth while to know)
...is the shipment coming in for the resistance or is it just a general supplies shipment or...?

The shipment has needed goods for the resistance. I may need to double check if I mentioned it in the IC post, or if I just thought to mention it. Should be mentioned somewhere in the Catacombs section of the first RP post (aka, the second post in the thread)

And Endy, that's perfectly alright, just making sure that we're all on the same page :D
By the way, for the guardians, you don't really need to wait on me to move first. Since there's no set order, and the guys don't need Pluto to be able to go to the next phase, you can go about it as you wish (just don't take over the thread completely ;) )

I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy with school.

I'll try to post tonight.

I unfortunately can't answer that for you. Though it may be misremembered by me, but when we met I believe to recall things were at the very least a little less crazy? Or maybe we hadn't talked enough then for me to know more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back