• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

Olissa

One Thousand Club

SMNGMoon.png
Chat
SMNGMoon.png

Feel free to talk here. A lively thread is usually a healthy thread ;)
The topics here don't have to be Sailor Moon related of course. Let's get to know who we're writing with and of course let's not forget about plotting. Lots and lots of plotting (and shipping!).

If you have an idea for a plot that you'd want to bring into the story just let me know. You can mention it here, or send me a PM. Most of all, don't worry about putting too much focus on your characters or derailing the story. Everyone will be given plenty of opportunity to have focus placed on their own characters' development and I'll make sure that it never goes lopsided. So plot away!
(Disclaimer, OOC shipping does not reflect actual events in the IC, so ship till you drop!)

Haven't created a character yet, and have a few questions before hand or would like to make a claim to a character known before you have time to actually make it? No problem, just come on in here and ask what you wish to know.

Crystal Tokyo (IC)
The Great Mercury Library (Lore)
The Resistance Registry (Character sign ups)

Last edited:

SMNGMoon.png
Rules
SMNGMoon.png

• Above all follow the rules set forth by this site.
  • Play nice. If there is a problem with a fellow writer, talk to me.
  • In this roleplay I hold final say. If you disagree with me, discuss it with me in a civil manner. If you do not understand a correction, let me know.
  • Before you submit a character make sure to check if the senshi or guardian you want aren't already taken. I will deal in a first come-first serve basis.
  • You may reserve one character at a time. Once the character is accepted you may place a second character on reserve. Complete the reservation within 2 weeks or I will remove it and you will have to reapply for it.
  • You may play up to 2 characters of each sex. So a maximum of 2 senshi and 2 guardians.
  • You may not play the guardian associated with your senshi.
  • If you do not want a character/reservation anymore, let me know so I can remove it.
  • You may not have two of your own characters in a romantic relationship with each other. Being in a romantic relationship with an NPC is allowed.
  • Please fill out the provided Character Sheet for the senshi or guardian correctly. Be sure to check The Library before you apply. Should you encounter trouble, let me know and I will help you.
  • Please post each character in a separate post. This is to make linking back to the individual character easier.
  • Place the symbol of your character's (aligned) planet in their character sheet.
  • Once the RP has started please do not post in the In Character thread (Sailor Moon Next Generation) before I have accepted your character.
  • While in character, post more than one line. A minimum of two paragraphs is preferred. If you have hit a severe writers' block or will not be able to post for some time, let me know.
  • To make sure that you've read all the details, send a PM to me with the answers to the following questions. In the Library there are 3 sentences out of place, what are they. What happened in year 48. What is the policy on hiding the identity. Which senshi or guardians are currently still available.
  • While in character, make sure your character's actions make sense and are true to the character.
  • Do not decide what happens to another person's character(s). While you might be allowed to take someone's hand, you may not throw them out a window without consent.
  • While others may not decide what happens to your character, do not make it impossible for your character to be hurt or beaten. Perfection is boring to write with, so don't be 'that person'.
  • In the RP we will not have a set posting order. I do ask of you to keep common sense in mind when you post, so do not spam the thread or leave others behind.
  • Do not use any unnecessary abbreviations or txt-style writing.
  • Be aware of your grammar, spelling and overall if your posts make sense. I do not expect perfection, but do expect you to catch most of the errors.
  • Please write in third person, and in past tense only. No exceptions.
  • Be aware that I hold the right to adjust and edit any of the rules set forth by this roleplay. I will make sure to let you know in the OOC thread (Blue Moon Cafe) if I have changed anything.
  • Make sure to have fun. Should there be a reason why you are feeling unhappy, please voice it in the Blue Moon Cafe or via PM to me. This way we can hopefully work together to a better environment for you.

Hey, I was sent this way and had a question.

I've read the lore thread a few times. So, what are conditions like outside of Crystal Tokyo?

Anything would help me in creating a good character for Kaito Vakt.

Most of the world is similar to how it is nowadays. Maybe a bit more modern, but that's about it.
Since Crystal Tokyo became the Capitol of the world when Neo Queen Serenity took up the throne, the rest of the world is also under the rule of the Dark Empire.

Most of Crystal Tokyo has been rebuilt, and the same goes for the rest of the world. It has been 50 years after all. (Look how fast Europe recovered after the Second World War)

(Do note that the power of Vakt isn't exactly the same as Saturn's)

To add to that: the guardian's don't have to originate from the continent they belong to. It's something that could happen, but not required. So for example Kaito Oluso is associated with Africa, but that doesn't mean he has to be a colored person. I probably should have made that a little clearer too.

Oh and the CS' don't need to have a bg or a border, or anything aside from the provided CS and tabs. You can pretty it up further as you desire or leave it simple.

Renn Skye Renn Skye The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen EndymionRose EndymionRose
Tagging you three here as your characters are accepted and added to the main list of characters.

Endy, I'm still hoping you'll send me that one little thing, but that doesn't stop me from accepting Asami.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Tagging you 'cause I don't know if you are already watching this thread or not, and better safe than sorry.

I've updated the information on the guardians, adding the fact that they don't have to come from their continent. Their power is connected to that region, but they do not have to be from there.

Anyway, I hope to see you all in here, mostly 'cause I love to chat and get to know my fellow writers.
Oh and if anyone has any thoughts and ideas they want to do and/or plot just write it out! I have a general outline for the story, but what happens in between the key moments is still completely blank, and I need you all for those. Of course you can also just PM them to me, if you want to spring a surprise on people. hehe...

Hello! So far almost everyone greatly dislikes Akemi and I am here for that. My sweet stupid brat. Her faceclaims put me through the ringer tho. I'm really excited to see how plot plays out.

That's because Hisako has a heart of gold tbh~
Ah I'm so excited to get down to business with all this once we get all our peeps~ I'm gonna finish up relationship tabs now that I'm a bit more alive and no longer have the plague.

Glad to hear you're doing a bit better now.
And speaking of relations tabs, going to edit in the opinions on Venus now.

Edit:
Done.

Last edited:
Tsuya's relationships are all up to date to include everyone whose been accepted so far~ I also updated their stuff on Ryoko and Hisako, which had previously just been copied over so those are done now, though my stuff on Asami might change after I've talked to Endy about it because I'm not sure how much they would have crossed paths, doing the same sport.

Imma get started on Machi's now~
Edit: She's all done as well!

Last edited:
Hey guys, yes Olissa I am working on giving you that one thing you've asked for. Been out and about all day so I'm getting to work now. ^_^

Got it, and glad to have you here.

Now I'm curious, who all intend to create one or two guardians? I know I am, but I'm giving others first choice this time. I already got to pick my favorite senshi, so now it's your turns. (The only exception being if Oluso is the only one to remain. Can't take that one after all ;) )

I.... might. I want to wait around and see what other people do since I already have two of the senshi~ But goodness knows I do enjoy writing a few different people so I'm like... on the fence about snagging one.

Speaking of, Imma alter my stuff for Asami and Tsuya since Endy and I have conferred about horsey things so that'll be done in a little bit.

Alterations that affect Tsuya's opinion of Asami at least, since they've spent more time together now so it's more than just 'IDK I see her sometimes but I don't really know her' and more actual substance.

Got it, and glad to have you here.

Now I'm curious, who all intend to create one or two guardians? I know I am, but I'm giving others first choice this time. I already got to pick my favorite senshi, so now it's your turns. (The only exception being if Oluso is the only one to remain. Can't take that one after all ;) )
I was going to work on an application for Vakt if that's still okay.

I am still on the fence about making a guardian... It's essay season and I'm running a few other things, so I'm probably gonna have to back out for this time... I think The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye had mentioned maybe wanting to play one, but I'm not sure where they stand?

Oh right, mildly important notice:

I'll be on a midweek vacation next week, so I'll likely be able to check the chat and comment on new characters, however I won't be having time to post, so I'm thinking of either delaying the start of the IC till after I'm back, or start this week, but let it simmer down for the few days that I'm out. Either or.

Anyway, the guardians don't need to be completed to start the RP. They can be added at any moment. It just would be nice if we had at least one or two at least at the start (or soon after). So if you can't take up a guardian now, but would like to later on, that's alright too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back