• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

Have a Machi post~ Tsuya obviously will come along with Tamiko's, which I'm handing over to Mish after doing a collab together in chat~~

I'll have Gado done some time tomorrow as well but have a (very barren) WIP for the time being.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I, The Succubi Queen, have never seduced anyone in my life. I wouldn't even know how to do such a thing.
So a succubus, and to be exact the queen of them, knows not how to seduce? My what a twist and turn of events.

So a succubus, and to be exact the queen of them, knows not how to seduce? My what a twist and turn of events.
Yup, I would never intentially seduce someone as sweet and kind as Renn

((Coyness is also an element of seduction, I will play innocent until the end))

Forgive me for thinking these lyrics

tumblr_nn8ba0TebG1tr3vtwo2_500.gif

I'm still finishing up Vakt since it's been awhile, but hopefully it should be worth it's salt.

I'll try to post tomorrow maybe or Saturday. I just started CNA school and I just spent 4 hours on chapters and questions and I'm not even done. I'm exhausted and words are making my head hurt.

Oh my, poor you >.<
Don't you worry about a thing, you have plenty of time to post Rynnosuke's opening post. Will look forward to seeing it soon

Right, needed one more post to be able to PM.

Sending you the checks as soon as this restriction clears, then I'm posting the app.

Well, quickest way to get rid of the restrictions iss to reply here again.
I take it then that the char is basically finished?

Well, quickest way to get rid of the restrictions is to reply here again.
I take it then that the char is basically finished?
Yeah it's pretty much done, I just needed one more post. One of the threads I replied to got deleted.

Okay I posted for Kel and tried to give an opening for you to jump in too RANGYOKU RANGYOKU .
If you don't want Julian to be involved that's fine too I have plans either way, just trying to help. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back