• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

Luckily for all those currently still shrugging at which one they'd like, we have until the first boss battle to get them all completed.

Also, now that all the girls (and tsuya) have been accounted for, I will be posting an ad to see if there is anyone else out there that might like to take up a role as guardian. Even though we don't need them right at the start, it wouldn't hurt the plot either :P

Welcome on board Nico Nico .

Renn Skye Renn Skye The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen EndymionRose EndymionRose AVagrant AVagrant The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye @Gem (I think that's everyone)

To all: Almost all characters have either been created or reserved. So yay for that!
On that note I'm likely going to start the IC some time today.
Now that doesn't mean the remaining characters need to be rushed. As a matter of fact, take all the time you need. The guys can come in at any moment in time.

For all creating a guardian: There are basically 4 paths you can choose for them at the start.
1: They have awakened their guardian power, and are a part of the Resistance.
2: They have awakened their guardian power, but are still on their own.
3: They haven't become a guardian yet, but are a part of the Resistance.
4: They haven't become a guardian yet, and are currently on their own.

To make things easier, make sure it is clear in your character's history if they have become a guardian yet or not, and if they are a part of the resistance or not.

That's all for now! I'm looking forward to writing with you all.

Okay Kel has had his picture edited and Asami has had her opinions of Tsuya and Tamiko updated based on conversations between Ren and I.

Olissa Olissa please let me know if you need anything else for Kel or you want me to revise. ^_^

Alright, the opening posts have been made in the IC, I'll elaborate in a moment, got to fetch the baby out of his bed. (So please don't rush to post yet!)

Endy, I'll give him a look in a moment too :)

So, for the characters' first post:

The guardians: The guardians, once accepted, can be anywhere in Crystal Tokio. See the Catacombs part of the second post for clues where some of the action might be focussed soon.

The senshi: They are waking up at this point. They've been asleep, but it will fave felt like they just dozed off for a brief moment without dreaming. Moon is in the middle, the rest are around her in a circle. Their heads towards Moon, their feet away from the center.
The order goes Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn (Pluto walked in between Saturn and Mercury).
The stones they are placed on look similar to stone coffins. To be precise, they are similar to this:
sailormooncrystal19_9.jpg

wkMzip7.jpg

sailor_moon_crystal_act_19_queen_serenitys_tomb.jpg

I think that's all for now?

EndymionRose EndymionRose
You haven't mentioned anything in Quirks and Other. Is that correct, or did something accidentally go poof?
He looks good for now, just wondering if you would want a hand with that code since it has a few extra indents here and there.

Olissa Olissa
How would a character join the resistance? Are they invited, or do they just walk in, or what?

It can happen in a variety of ways.
A person could hear about it and want to join the cause.
A person could be in trouble and is assisted by the resistance (this can be anything from just needing mundane help in the neighborhood to being in trouble with people of the Dark Empire)
A person could be raised by members of the resistance.
A person could be introduced to the resistance by someone (friend, family member, etc)

And I'm sure there are even more ways for someone to join in. These are just a few that I could think of this instant

Kaito Guarda is done. I hope it came out good, let me know if I need to change or edit anything.

Okay, yeah the quirks and Other section vanished. I would always welcome help with coding.

And yes I re-added the two sections. I was thinking about adding his sexuality but it hasn't come up yet. Would be alright If I add it later?

Slide into my PM's whenever you're free, doll <3
That just sounds so... Not innocent XD

Endy, I'll give the character a look and let you know if there was anything else. You can add sexuality if you want, you don't have to wait for it till it comes up in the RP, unless you are more comfortable with it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back