• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD- *Clears throat* be professional... wait to start going nuts after you confirm whether you can do anything or not... *still barely contained excitement* ... Are you guys still open?

At this point there is only one spot still left, and that is of one of the Guardians, Kaito Karaul. His elements are ice, snow, and is aligned with Mercury.

All others are either completed or on reserve.

I mean... I did look over the character sheets, and I'm just wondering if I HAVE to take one of those spots? Because I did have an idea for a non-sailor type character, Because from what I understand, the new Moon character (by the way hi Renn!) um... *looks at character sheet* Machi, is Chibiusa's younger sister? And, I just think it would be great and some sort of 'history repeats itself' sorta thing if she had a non-sailor friend kind of like Naru was to Usagi? Or do you think that's a bad idea...??? Is that big of me?

While non-sailor friends work in the anime and manga because they can just not feature the character for (part of) an episode, that isn't really the case in a roleplay. We can't just bench you for a lengthy period while the senshi and/or guardians are out taking care of baddies for example. First and foremost because it wouldn't be fun and fair to you.

So while non powered characters could be very interesting story wise, RP wise it's a logistical nightmare.

As is that means that only Karaul really is the only spot left.
(Unless of course someone else wouldn't mind switching.)

Suspicious Eye, I'll look at your character in a moment.

hmmm.... Well, I'll work on the character sheet for this Kaito person, but if I may (and if it's not a bother to you) would you mind if I sent you a PM to explain the character I had in mind? (If it's not a bother, I'm just trying to be more assertive/confident recently...I'm generally very doormat-ish... meep...)

Such a lovely follow up Gem, I'm looking forward to how this develops.

A reminder: I will be away on vacation from Monday till Friday, possibly Saturday as well. I'll most likely have time to check some stuff, answer questions, accept characters, and participate in occasional chatter, just not to post any IC posts, so please don't rush off with the RP ;)

Also, I will likely be out most of this Sunday, family gathering with hub's side of the fam. So I might not be around much tomorrow.

The amount of info Setsuna has given is short, mostly to give everyone a chance to respond before all the details are explained.

So take it away! Just not too far away in my absence ;)

by the way I finished my boy Reo, he is small and anxious nerd baby.
Also by the way, Renn Skye Renn Skye I love what you did with Machi's hair in the sailor doll. I have played with the sailor scout maker on Dolldivine for yeeeeears and have never seen someone do something like that it's beautiful

by the way I finished my boy Reo, he is small and anxious nerd baby.
Also by the way, Renn Skye Renn Skye I love what you did with Machi's hair in the sailor doll. I have played with the sailor scout maker on Dolldivine for yeeeeears and have never seen someone do something like that it's beautiful

Eeee thank you! I spent a lot of time redesigning Machi's hair (and outfit), as Lis can probably tell you ah hah. I'm so glad you think it's pretty

Hate to be a buzzkill, but since the RP is written in a third person, past tense way, I would appreciate it if the CS could reflect that. (With sole exception of the relations tab)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back